Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Best Friends Forever!

Chapter 1

by CherryBlossom1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-09-13 - Updated: 2009-09-13 - 1931 words

0Unrated
First period was over,and people went on to their next classes,except for Rikku and Kai who stayed in homeroom and talked with the teacher.
"Ok,Miss.Kinomo,just say sorry to Kai and all of this will be over.",the teacher said.Rikku nodded and turned to Kai.
"I'm sorry fo hitting you.",Rikku said.He sighed and stood up.
"Whatever.",he said.Rikku gasped disbelieved and stood up crossing her arms.
"Well fine,if this sorry is so whatever to you,then I take it back.",Rikku said.
"Look,I never wanted an apology in the first place,so take it back all you want.",he said and turned walking towards the door.Rikku scoffed and looked away.
"I will take it back.A person like you never deserves a sorry.",Rikku said.He froze and sighed.He looked back at Rikku.
"Yeah,I know.",he said causing her to look at him surprised,and a little shocker.He turned back to the door and walked off.
"That....that was wierd....",she whispered to herself.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kuu and Dia were talking right now and sitting on a bench in the hall.Rikku sighed in relief when she saw them and walked up to them.
"Hey.",she said,but they continued to smile and stare at eachother.
"Hey.",she tried again but louder.Still no answer.Rikku rolled her eyes and pinched Dia making her yelp and jump.
"Hi.",Rikku said.
"Oh,you're out.So,what happened with you and bad boy?",Dia asked standing up with Kuu.
"It was one wierd situation.",Rikku said shrugging.
"Well,the bell already rung.So,we have to start getting to class.Me and Kuu have science next.What about you?",Dia said.Rikku took out her schedule and checked to see Math.
"Ugh,I have math.Guess I'll just see you at lunch.",Rikku said waving.Dia sighed and waved walking off with Kuu.Rikku put her schedule back in her bag and walked the opposite way towards her class,and saw Kai walking up the stira off somewhere.She bit her lip wondering what she was about to do was a stupid idea or not.She ran after him not caring anymore.

"So,how good at you at basketball?",Dia asked smiling at Kuu.
"Well,you could see if you go to the basketball try-outs.",he said smiling back at her.
"Oh,ok.I'll go.I'll be there cheering for you.",she said giggling.
"Cool.",he said.They continued to stare at eachother happily,when Dia was suddenly knocked down and fell.Kuu's eyes widened ans he helped Dia up immediately.After she was up,she looke to see a girl with short black hair and purple,dark eyes.
"Umm,sorry.",Dia said.
"Yeah,you should be.",the girl said.Dia narrowed her eyes in total confusion.
"Umm,do you have some sort of problem with me?",Dia asked.
"Yes,if you think you could try and steal my man and be better than me,think again.",the girl said.
"Who are you?",Dia asked.
"I'm Melonia Zaine.",the girl said crossing her arms.
"Well,Melonia,can you not speak like you absolutely know me?",Dia asked.
"Please,anybody can tell your awful personality the moment they see you.",Melonia said rolling her eyes.
"Sorry,this is just some other girl who likes me.Ignore her,please.",Kuu said.
"Oh,Kuu,you and your silly words.Not only do I love you,I already have you.",Melonia said smiling and walking up to him.Kuu sighed looking away.
"Umm,anyways.How about we just get to class,Kuu?",Dia asked smiling at him.
"Sure.",he said smiling back.Dia quickly brushed herself off and grabbed her bag walking off with Kuu and leaving behind an evil planning Melonia.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kai had gone up to the roof,where Rikku followed him to.She bit her lip and set her bag down quietly.He had been at the rail leaning on it and seeming like he was watching all the people dow just walk around and cars pass by.
"So,gonna come here everyday for 2nd period?",Rikku asked.Kai turned around and sighd.
"Why are you here?",Kai asked.She bit her lip again starting to play with her hands.
"Well,I wanted to ask about what you said earlier in the clasroom.Why'd you agree with me?",she asked.
"It's none of your buisness.",he said.
"I know,but I think it would be if you were the one that agreed with me.",she said shrugging.He sighed and turned away again leaning back on the rail.
"Just go away.",he said.
"Look,I wanted to say sorry for saying you don't deserve any kind of sorries.",she said taking a couple steps forward.
"I don't want apologies.",he said.
"Well,want to tell me why you're so down?",she asked.
"Yeah.",he said.
"Do you mind everything?",she asked.
"Yeah.",he said.
"Do you always say yeah to most questions?",she asked.
"Yeah.",he answered once again.She sighed and took more steps now standing behind him.
"Would you mind just saying it's okay of what happened int he clas to ease me up?",she asked.He turned to her and sighed again.
"Fine,it's okay.Just leave me alone.",he said walking past her and to the door.
"Wait!",she called making him stop.She turned to him and ran up to him.But,before she could say anything.The door opened and a beautiful girl came walking in.She had long and black curly hair with light,blue eyes and pale skin.
"Who's she?",she asked walking up to them.
"Who are you?",Rikku asked.
"Not your concern.",she said walking up to Kai.
"Oh,you're his girlfriend.",Rikku said.
"Yeah,you can say that.",she said as she stood in front of Kai.
"Kimi,what do you want?",he asked crossing his arms.
"Wait,so she's not your girlfriend?",Rikku asked.
"Just leave,girl.",the girl said.
"Wait,but who are you then?",Rikku asked.
"I'm Kimi Kanate.",she said flipping her hair.
"Oh,well,I'm Rikku Kinomo.",Rikku said waving.
"And I should care why?",she asked.
"Ok,what's your problem?",Rikku asked.
"You.Leave already.",Kimi said.
"No!You can't order me around,girl!",Rikku said.
"This is getting annoying.",Kai said walking past Kimi and opening the door leaving.
"Good job,I had to talk with him.",Kimi said crossing her arms.Rikku placed her hands on her hip.
"So,what I really wnat to know right now is why you have such a problem with me.",Rikku said.
"Because you seem like you're trying to get between me and Kai.Stay away from him."Kimi said.
"I don't like him at all.I was trying to apologize fo something.",Rikku said.
"Thenlif you're done apologizing,stay away from him.",Kimi said.
"Don't worry.I have nothing else to do with him,so just don't start problems with me.",Rikku said before walking past ehr and grabbe dher bag.
"Sorry,but I will have to if you ever speak or even look at him again.",Kimi said turning to her.
"Look,I don't want enemies.",Rikku said.
"Sorry,should have said that before.Because from this point on,we're enmies.",Kimi said walking past her.
"Fine,if it's what you want.But what are we competing for then?",Rikku said.
"Kai.",Kimi said before leaving.Rikku sighed in frusttration.
"All of this because of him.Jeesh,my day so sucks!",she said before walkig out of there.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"So,how is the day going so far?",Dia asked sitting by Rikku at the empty table with her food.Rikku sighed taking a sip from her milk and shrugged.
"Well,I have an enemy competing for a guy I don't like or give a care about.That's at least something you don't know.Other than that,today sucks.",Rikku said looking at her.
"I guess I have an enemy too.She wants Kuu,but I really like him.No way will I let ehr have him.",Dia said looking away to Kuu who was right now with his friend laughing and eating.
"So,your day is good or bad?",Rikku asked.
"I have no idea.It's like a total mixture of both.",Dia said lookng back at Rikku.
"Jeez,mine is like a huge bowl of disaster.You're so lucky.",Rikku said.
"So,who's the new enemy?",Dia asked taking a bite from her burger.
"Some girl named Kimi Kanate.",Rikku said eating her fries now.
"My enemy is Melonia Zaine.",Dia said.
"Wierd,that name sounds familair.",Rikku said.
"Yours too.",Dia said.They both shrugged and just started to talk about other things instead and eating.
"Oh,there you are.",a voice said.They both looked up to see Melonia.
"Who's she?",Rikku asked.
"Melonia.",Dia spatted out.
"Oh,she's the evil tarantula,Melonia.",Rikku snickered.
"Whatever,I came to warn you to not come to basketball try-outs.",Melonia said.
"Sorry,but that's not a warning I could fear.I'm going to be a cheerer for Kuu,so I have to be there.",Melonia said.
"Well,you should know that Kuu never liked cheerleaders for a basketball team.",Melonia said walking away ans grinning.Dia's eyes widened and she turned to Rikku.
"Is she for real?",Dia asked all freak out.
"No,I'm sure that's not true.Tne he wouldn't have been so happy when you said you'd be a cheerer.",Rikku said.
"Jeez,you talk about so many unintelligent things.",somebody said.Rikku looked up to see Kimi and sighed.
"Is that the evil Octopus,Kimi?",Dia snickered.
"Please.Look,Kai and his posse are gonna come in any minute.And guess where you are sitting.",Kimi said.
"At a table.",Rikku said.
"Yeah,but at the table where Kai and his friends will probably sit.So,go away.",Kimi said flipping her hair.
"No,I sat here first.",Rikku said.
"Leave.",Kimi said.
"No,besides,I like the seat.It doesn't have so much people around us.",Rikku said.
"Well,those are the tables Kai sit at.",Kimi said.
"I don't care.",Rikku aid smiling.
"You're going to pay if Kai and his friends can't find a seat in less than a minute.",Kimi said.Rikku snorted.
"Ooh,I'm so scared,If I only I bougt my mother.",Rikku said making Dia laugh.Kimi narrowed her eyes and walked off.Rikku sighed and Dia stopped laughing and looked back at Kuu again,who was atring at her.They both looked away quickly starting to blush.
The doors opened and in came five good looking guys,including Kai.
"Jeez,let's hope he sits somewhere in less then a minute.",Dia said.
"Please,I'm not afraid of some girl like her.",Riku said standing up and going to throw away her food.As she walked though,Kimi held out her foot on purpose and tripped Rikku,making her throw her tray in the air.
Guess what happened next........
"Damn it,Kinomo!",Kai yelled as he threw the fries and left over burger off of him.Rikku's eyes widened and she turned and burst into a running state.Kai ran after her,and out of the lucnhroom still chasing her.
"This is so not going good.",Dia said standing up and running after them.Kai's friends also ran after him.Kuu stood up and ran after them as well.
Wow,huge chase,huh?
Sign up to rate and review this story