Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Best Friends Forever!

Chapter 2

by CherryBlossom1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-09-15 - Updated: 2009-09-15 - 1853 words

0Unrated
The first day was still in process and Rikku was still running for her life from Kai.
"Gosh,I'm too tired.",Dia said slowing into a walking state.Kuu stopped and walked up to her.
"If we don't get there,then Rikku will get very injured.",Kuu said.
"I know,but I just can't run anymore.",Dia said.
"Here,I'll pick you up.",Kuu said.
"Huh?",Dia asked confused.Kuu turned around and crouched.Dia smiled starting to blush.
"Come on.",he said.She giggled and bent down wrapping her legs and arms around him.He stood up and started in a walking state.
"Why are you being so nice?",Kuu asked.
"Well,it's just me.",Kuu said.
"Hmm,I really like it.",Dia said.He chuckled turning a little pink.
"Hehe,thanks.",Kuu said.Dia smiled and looked forward where she can see Kai's friends.
"Umm,what are they staring at?",Dia asked pointing to them.Kuu looked up and saw them as well.
"I don't know.",Kuu said.He ran over to them and put Dia down.
"No!",a scream was heard.Dia's eyes widened and she pushed them out of the way and and stopped byt he door frame.
"Rikku!",Dia said.Rikku was being grabbed Kai.but she kept holding onto the wall.
"Dia,help me!Just pull him away and I'll be able to punch him!",Rikku yelled.
"Do you still have to act tough even when you're going to be beaten up by the most toughest guy alive?",Dia asked.
"I'm not acting!",Rikku yelled.
"Yes,you are.",Dia said.
"No!",Rikku yelled.
"Yes!",Dia yelled back.
"No!"
"Yes!"
Yes!"
"No!"
"Everybody,stop!",something was heard.Everybdy did as the voice said and looked up to see none other than the principal.
"Principal Meng?",a boy from Kai's group asked.
"Meng?!",Dia and Rikku asked.
"But isn't that Kai's last name?",Rikku asked looking up at Meng.
"Why,it sure is.",the principal said coming in and smiling.He,though,looked nothing like Kai.
"What are you doing here?",the same boy said.He had spikey blonde hair and blue eyes.
"I heard screaming and though,wow that must be my son Kai.",Principal Meng said laughing.Kai sighed and looked away.
"Wow,your dad doesn't look like a drunk all messed up and dirty.",Rikku said.
"Of course I don't.I am a man of high quality.",Principal Meng said walking up to them.Rikku thought for a minute and turned to the Principal in Kai's arms.
"Wait,then is his mom like that?",Rikku asked.
"Sorry,but he doesn't have a mom.",Principal Meng said shrugging.
"Oh,sorry.",Rikku said looking up at Kai.
"Well,how about you two come with me to the office and we'll talk it out.",Principal Meng said.
"No!If that happens,you'll call my parents and I'll get in trouble.And my brother will tease me!And you'll let him off the hook 'cuz he;s your son.",Rikku said pointing at Kai.
"No,I am sure your parents will understand.",Principal Meng said.Rikku sighed and went limp and Kai's arms.
"Come on,and carry her because she doesn't look like she can walk.",Principal Meng said.Kai sighed and began to walk out of the classroom holdig Rikku.Dia looked at Rikku who was mouthing for help.
"Sorry.",Dia whispered.Rikku narrowed her eyes and pointed a finger at her.
"I'll get you for this.",Rikku said,and then went totally limp again.
"Old man,why do I have to carry this trash?",Kai asked.Rikku gasped.
"Now,Kai.You shouldn't call woman trash because they are the ones that hold your future.And you future are the huge bellies you give them,and babies that you get in return.",Principal Meng.
"Pst!",Rikku whispered to Kai.
"What?",he asked not even looking at her.
"Is your dad always this merry or something?",Rikku asked.
"Yeah.",Kai said.Rikku started to snicker making Kai narrow his eyes at her.
"What?It's just that,I never imagined a bad guy like you having such a happy dad back at home.Unless you have any brothers or sisters.",Rikku said.
"No,he's the only child.",Principal Meng said as we entered the office.Everybody looked over and gasped making Kai sigh.But Rikku snickered instead.
"Ha,everybody gets to see you carry me.",Rikku said crossing her arms.
"And everybody will get to see me throw a girl off the cliff if you don't shut up.",Kai said.Rikku's eyes widened,but went back to normal as she chuckled nervously.
They entered the Principal's office and sat down in the chairs in front of the big desk.
"So,let's get started.",Principal Meng said as Rikku was set down in the chair.Kai sat down and sighed.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Man,Rikku's in huge trouble.",Dia said as she and Kuu walked down the halls.
"You bet she is.",a voice from behind said.They turned around to see Kimi.
"Oh,jeez.What are you doing here?",Dia asked.
"I came to see what finally happened.I'm actually jealous.She was held in Kai's arm.But she'll pay later.",Kimi said.
"Look,leave ehr alone.She won't steal your big and bad Kai.She doesn't like him.",Dia said.
"Sure,she doesn't.",Kimi said.
"Just leave her alone.You'll see that you'll have Kai in the end.",Dia said.
"No,because I know that your little friend is going to be a problem.Anybody can see she's a total pack rat.",Kimi said.
"Now you leave me best friend alone!",Dia yeled.
"I will when she sees nobody can steal what's mine without having some competition.",Kimi said flipping her hair.Dia narrowed her eyes and shook her head walking up to Kimi.But Kuu grabbed her and held her back.
"Please,you wouldn't lay ahand on me if you don't want to be suspended.",Kimi said.
"Dia,calm down.Just ignore that girl.",Kuu said.
"Let go!",Dia saiod kicking at Kimi who was grinning all evil.
"I guess since my job is done,I'll leave.",Kimi said walking away still grinning.Dia stopped struggling and eyed Kimi.
"What job?",Dia asked.
"You okay?",Kuu asked.Dia froze and she noticed how Kuu had his arms around her hugging her to him.
"Y-yeah.",she said staring to blush.
"Umm,guess we should be getting to class.",he said unhooking his arms from her.She nodded and took a deep breath trying to cal her blushing.They waved goodbye and went off to their next classes.
"Wow,who would've though a girl like her would exist.",Kuu said to himself smiling and thinking about Dia.
"This may be the best first day ever!",Dia squealed blushing like crazy.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Alright,now Kai,what do you say to Rikku?",Principal Meng asked smiling at Kai who was looking out the window all bored.
"Next time,watch where your stepping.",Kai said.
"Hey!I already told you that soembody tripped me!",Riku said.Kai turned to her and narrowed his eyes.
"Then why don't watch where your about to trip!",he yelled.
"Please,why don't you watch where your standing.All that food wouldn't have been thrown on you if you moved!",Rikku yelled.
"If you had a tighter grip on the tray,it would have never gone thrown off of it!",he yelled back.
"Alright,calm down now.Just both of you,say sorry.Kai,you first since you were mistaken.",Principal Meng said.
"Sorry.Happy,old man.",Kai said standing up and eyeing Rikku.
"Wait,I'm supposed to say sorry too.",Rikku said standing up and standing inf ront of him to prevent him from leaving.
"Then say it so I can leave.",Kai said.
"Fine.I'm sorry.",Rikku said.Kai rolled his eyes and walked past her leaving the office.
"Don't worry about him.He's just having a bad day is all.Here,just go onto your class.",Principal Meng said smiling at her.Rikku smiled back and nodded also leaving the classroom.
"Jeez,what's with that bad boy?Is he always going to be so annoying?",Rikku asked herself not even noticing the huge mess of paper and stuff thrown all over the floor that Kai made the mess out of anger and annoyance.Everybody was picking up,and helping.
Just crazy....

"Hmm,this is where Kai went.",Rikku said as she opened the door to the rooftop.She closed the door and walked foward where nobody was.She sighed and closed her eyes taking in a deep breath and kept walking forward.She stopped mid-way and looked up keeping her eyes closed and smiling taking in all the wind blowing.
"You still gonna bother after all this?",a voice said from behind.Rikku jumped a little turning to see Kai walking up with his hands in his pocket.
"No,No,I just wanted to come out here.I like the wind.",Rikku said turning away and crossing her arms.
"Sure.",he said walking past her to the rail.
"Umm,can I call you Kai?",Riku asked walking up to him.
"It's my name.What else would you call me,idiot?",he said.She stuck her tongue at him secretly and sighed leaning on the rail beside him.
"Well,Kai,can I ask what happened to your mom?",Rikku asked looking up at him.He looked down for a moment,but took in a deep breath looking at her.
"She left when I was small and left me and the old man behind.",he said.
"How can you say it like that.Aren't you sad?",Rikku said.
"No,it's her problem if she didn't want me.",Kai said.
"Liar.I can see your sad.",Rikku said looking forward.Kai stared at her for a moment before responding.
"How?",he whispered.She stayed silent for a minute and then looked back at him staring deep in his eyes suddenly feeling so sad out of no where.
"In your eyes.",she whispered.They stared at eachother silently for a minute and soon,Rikku's hand started to reach forward to his face and she placed it on his cheek.It felt very warm.
He stared at Rikku totally lost and zoned out and thoughts started creeping into his mind...
RING!
The bell rung and they both jumped.Rikku pulled her hand away quickly and they stood up straight.
"Um,okay.Guess I'll just go home now.",Riku said turning and walking off leaving Kai in total deep thought.She looked back at him as he was looking down all still.She sighed biting her lip and left before soemthing wierd could happen or she could start thinking something wierd.
She and Dia met up and they walked home talking about the first day and how it was so cool,or so awful.
Dia went home feeling all happy and excited for the next day.
And rikku came home feeling like year old bread that was being eaten by a hobo.
Wierd,eh?
Sign up to rate and review this story