Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Best Friends Forever!

Chapter 3

by CherryBlossom1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-09-19 - Updated: 2009-09-20 - 2231 words

0Unrated
It was the next day,and early in the morning.Rikku's parents had already lectured and yelled at her.Her young older brother had already snickered and laughed and teased her.Her older older brother had already talked with her and made her feel better.But,she still felt like crap...

"Rikku!",her older,older brother Saiyo had yelled.Rikku groaned starting to wake up and took in a deep breath yawning.
"Yeah?",she called downstairs.
"Get up or you'll be late for school.",he called back up.She sighed and sat up rubbing her eyes.She got out of bed and went to wash her mouth and face and take a shower.
She wore some normal tight jeans with a short-sleeved black shirt and white small hoodie and black converse.
"Alroght,I'll be right downstairs.",she called downstairs.She walked to her mirror and started to brush her hair up into a high ponytail.She grabbed her cell and ipod and ran downstairs grabbing her bag.
"Bye,Rikku.",Saiyo called.
"Bye,Saiyo.Bye idiot.",she called to her brother.
"Bye trouble-maker.",Tsukune,her young older brother said.He looked more like Rikku,but of course had shorter brown hair.He was a year older than her.Saiyo looked more like her father.He had short black hair with brown eyes and pale skin.
"Whatever.",she said sticking a tongue out at him as she closed the door behind her.
She walked over to school past all the loud and millions of people.There was just too many in Tokyo.
As she walked past them,she finally got to the park wheer it was silent and nobody hardly walked there,or better said,nobody did walk there.
She walked slowly waiting for Dia to arrive any minute,until she noticed some dorty an silent kid surrounded by bigger guys.She sighed and walked over there.
"Oi,go pick on somebody your on size.",she yelled grabbing a rock and throwing it at one on the head.They turned around and glared Rikku down.
"Oi,you want to get hurt girl?",they asked approaching her.The kid stayed put staring.
"I'm not the one getting hurt here,fellas.",she said walking towards them as well.
"You talk so much for a little girl.",they said surrounding her.
"Well,how about we see if you can fight as much as you talk.",she said.One started to snicker and quickly threw a fist at her,which she quickly blocked.She squeezed the hold on his fist and kicked her leg up hitting him in the stomach.
"You!",he yelled goraning and falling on his knees.
"Get her.",one said as they all walked towards her.She turned looking at them all and quickly kicked one in the groin,and as he fell to his knees,she jumped over him running offf.But they caught up with her fast.Two grabbed her and the third grabbed her starting to grab his hands under her shirt.
"No!Ah!",she screamed.They laughed and had ripped her shirt open.
"How do you think it's going to feel?",the third asked laughing and making the other two laugh.She screamed loudly and they continued to laugh like maniacs.
He bent down licking her chest and making her scream even louder.
"Ahhhh!",she yelled.Suddenly,something pulled the third away and punched him hard knocking him out and threw him on the floor.The two has stopped laughing and looked up.Rikku was breathing heavily and was red from all the screaming and fear she felt.The guy grabbed the other two and smashed their heads together.He punched one knocking him out too,and grabbed the other one kneeing him in the stomach and punchng him.
Rikku fell to her knees and tear flowed down her cheeks.She looked up and her eyes widened.Kai was ther beating the crap out of all those boys.
She cried as she watch all the blood those guys had on their faces,and the blood Kai had on his fist.
"S-stop.",she said softly,but he hadn't heard her.
"S-stop!",she said much louder,but he wouldn't listen.
"Just stop!",she yelled loud.He had froze and the fist he held up close to the guys face stayed still.
"You'll protect them even when they were going to hurt you?",he asked.
"No,but don't you think they've been taught enough?",she cried.He stayed silent for a moment,before roughly dropping the guy on the floor and kicking him lightly,walking to Rikku.
"Come on.",he said hooking his arms around her legs and waist and picking her up in his arms.
"Why are you doing this?",she asked.
"Let's say that I'm not as cruel as you may think.",he said starting to walk off.He looked at the boy staring and motioned for him to come.The boy ran up to them and Kai bent down.
"Mister,can I come with you.I don't have a family or a home to go to.I am lonely.",the boy said.Kai stared at him for a moment,before sighing.
"What's your name,kid?",Kai asked looking away.
"I don't know.",he said.Rikku looked at the boy sadly.
"Fine,let's just call you Raku.",Kai said.
"Why Raku?",Rikku asked.
"You're the one that saved him,right?He should have some of your name and you in his name.",Kai said standing up straight.
"Really?",Rikku asked.
"Raku,grab me by the jacket and don't let go for nothing.",Kai ordered.Raku nodded and grabbed a hold of his jacket like he said.Kai started to walk and the boy followed along.Rikku covered her face in Kai's chest,her eyes still full of tears,and sniffed.
"Where are we going?",she asked muffled by his jacket.
"We're going to my apartment.You'll stay there for today until you calm down.",Kai said.
"Ok.",Rikku obediatently said.

They had went to Kai's apartment,and it was very huge.They came in and Kai closed it locking it.Raku continued to hold Kai's jacket.
"I'll get some clothes for the both of you.",Kai said as he walked itno his room.He set Rikku down on his large bed and turned around,but noticed Raku still holding him.
"Kid,you can let go.",Kai said.Raku nodded and let go quickly.
"Sorry.",he said softly.Kai sighed and patted the boy's head taking off his jacket after.Raku ran over to the mirror and looked into it.
"Here.",Kai said throwing boxers and a large shirt at Rikku.She caught it and held it to her chest covering herself now blushing as she realized he had seen her body.He grabbed Raku's hand and pulled him onto the bed.
"You're small.I'll just give you some other large shirt.",Kai said walking to his drawers.
"Do you know how old you are?",Rikku asked the boy.The kid shook his head.
"He looks around 4 years old.His birthday can be from today on.Happy birthday,kid.",Kai said.
"Wait,why are you choosing these things for him.Are you going to take care of him or soemthing?",Rikku asked.
"Yeah,he'll be some kind of 'Lil bro now.",Kai said walking over to the kid with another shirt and old boxers.
"Wow.",Rikku whispered.
"Kid,have you ever taken a shower?",Kai asked.
"No.",the boy said in his soft and squishy voice.
"Here,you'll get in the shower right now.You stink like rat s-",Kai started to say.
"No!Don't say words like that to him.",Rikku said.
"Fine,whatever.",Kai said grabbing the kid and holding him ito the air,placing him on the ground,and pulling him to the bathroom.Rikku wiped away her tears and stood up undressing quickly.
"Nice body.",Kai said from behind.She jumped and screamed covering herself.
"Perv!You can see I'm undressing.",she yelled.
"Kinomo,don't worry.There's no way I'd ever be interested in you.",he said.She looked away starting to think.
"I can't understand if that's a compliment or insult.",she said.
"I'll be in the bathroooom trying to clean Raku.Just say if you need anything.",he said grabbing some things and then walking back into the bathroom.Rikku sighed and thought as she got into her shirt and boxers.
"Kai Meng,who are you?",she whispered to herself thinking of how he was yesterday,and now how he acts today.It kind of reminded her of the song from Skye Sweetnam-Tangled.She started to hum to it as she walked out of the room into the living room and walked around looking everywhere his place.He had a huge flat-screen TV and leather couch and all that kind of stuff.
"Nice place.",she said nodding.She walked into the kitchen and hurried to the refirgerator dying of hunger.
"Kai!",she called.
"What?",she heard.
"Can I have food?!",she called.
"Yeah.",he called.
"Thanks!",she called smiling and opening the refirgerator.She took out some food and got soda and walked to the living room sitting on the couch and turning on the TV.She started to chew smiling and laughing at the comedy show.
"You get right at home.",Kai said walking out of the room.
"Sorry,but I'm nor in the mood of feeling shy or mad.",Rikku said with her mouth full.
"How decent.",,he said.Shr rolled her eyes immitating him and looking back at the TV.
"Onii-chan!",a voice said.Rikku looked to the voice and Raku was running over all cute and squishy with a long shirt on.He was way too skinny.
"Here,I'm going to order some good food and a cake for you.",Kai said bending down in front of the boy.Raku nodded smiling lightly,and Kai patted his head standing up straight.
"Onee-chan!I have onii-cna!",Raku yelled happily running to Rikku.She smiled setting her food aside and turning to him.She picked him up and set him on her lap.He had beautiful bright,blue washed aay and watery eyes with black long hair.
"We have to give him a haircut.",Rikku said.
"I know.Do it yourself.Cut it shorter for now,than I'll take him to the barber shop so they can fix it.",Kai said.
"That's so rude.",Rikku said.

Shh,I'm ordering.",he said placing the phone to his ear.She rolled her eyes and smiled at Raku again.
"Yeah,I want two big macs with large fries and a large soda.",Kai said walking into his room.
"So,how do you know how to talk perfectly?",Rikku asked.
"I had a oba-sama,but she died a couple days before.She took care of me and taught me alot of things,but she was poor too.",Raku said looking down.Rikku and sighed and kissed the boy on the cheek pulling him in a huge hug.
"Don't worry.Me and Kai are going to take great care of you,I promise.",Rikku said.Raku sniffed crying now and hugged her back.
"Stop making the kid cry.",Kai said suddenly.
"Oh,be quiet.I'm not making him cry.I'm promising that we will take care of him and never leave his side.",Rikku said.
"Here,give him to me.",Kai said walking up them with his arms open.Rikku stood up and handed him to Kai.Kai picked him up and looked at him.
"Raku,what Kinimo said was true.You aren't going to be alone anymore.But for that to happen,you have to start acting like a man.Be strong,it will be good for you in the future.",Kai said.Rikku sighed rolling her eyes and smiled.
"That's right,but you can still act your age.",Rikku said kissing his cheek again.
"Meng,open up!",a voice from outside said.Kai handed Raku to Rikku and she smiled talking with Raku.Kai opened it and sighed crossing his arms.The door opened wide and the people outside the door stared at her wide-eyed.
"What the...",a person said staring wide-eyed.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Alright!You choose who are the two people at the door.It could be Dia,it could be his father,it could Kimi,it could be his best friend.The blonde one with blue eyes whose name is Laine.Wiewrd name,I know!
But choose who,and whoever it picks more will be it!But,you actually have to pick two people,so pick two.The lucky number!

Aliright,or instead of choosing because you probably can't.If you guess this question right,then anybody you like the best,will be the one person.
Just say the answer,and then type in your favorite chracter.But it can't be Kai,Rikku,or Raku.That'd be freakishly too awesome and wierd....or would it....

Question:Am I dating a bad rebel boy at my school and is he very sweet and lovey with me,while he is mean and scary to other people?

Just say yes or no,even though alot of people may pick yes.I'll just write the user names on the paper and then shake them in a bucket picking one out.So,good luck to everybody!!!!!!!!
Good evening,Gentledudes and Dudettes!!
Sign up to rate and review this story