Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Best Friends Forever!

Chapter 4

by CherryBlossom1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-10-06 - Updated: 2009-10-06 - 1525 words

0Unrated
"What the...",the person said staring wide-eyed.Stannding there was his best friend,Laine,standing there.
"Don't get your thoughts messed up.",Kai said crossing his arms.Laine nodded coming in and walked up to Rikku pointing at her.
"What are you doing here in Kai's clothes with a child in your hand?",Laine asked.Kai closed the door walking up to Laine and smacking him in the back of his head hard.
"Didn't I say to not get your thoughts mized up?",Kai asked very annoyed.
"This is just a huge incident.This boy is Raku,me and Kai are going to take care of him.",I said.
"Oh.",Laine said sitting down.Rikku set Raku down and ran into the room closing it.She came out with her jeans back on but her shirt in her hands putting it in her school bag.
"Guess I should just go now.",she said putting her hair in a much neater ponytail and walking up to Raku who was now playing with Laine.
"Bye,onee-chan!",he said.
"Bye!",she said with a big smile giving him a kiss on the cheek.She turned to see Kai looking at her with narrowed eyes.
"Think you should go alone?",he asked.
"Yeah,I'll be just fine.",she said walking up to him.
"You sure are annoying and it's only me second day with you.",he said.
"Well,if you weren't so mean,I wouldn't be so annoying.",she said sticking a tongue at him and walking past him to the door.She left leaving Kai with a huge worry.
"Gosh,why do I feel so nervous?",he thought as she had left.
"And then the woman starts to cry his name in much pleasure..",Laine was telling the freaked out Raku knocking Kai out of his thoughts in total disbelief.
"What the hell are you saying?!?!",Kai yelled.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The next day,Rikku woke up to loud rock music and she moaned and groaned sitting up.She rubbed her eyes suddenly seeing the color pink.
"What....".she trailed off.Her eyes widened as the smiling girl in front of her.
"Morning,Rikku!",Dia said laughing.
"Dia?!",Rikku asked.
"urry up and explain why you didn't come to school yesterday.",Dia said standing up and walking out of the room closing the door behind her.
"Gosh,I can't tell her.I'll just tell her I felt sick and didn't come.Simple as that.",Rikku said to herself with a proud smile.She stood up from her bed walking to the bathroom and taking a shower,washing her face,and washing her mouth.She got into some jeans with a white tank top with a dressy white shirt over it unbuttoned and her sleeves pushed up.She put her hair in a high ponytail and put on some black converse grabbing her bag,cell,and ipod and running downstairs.Dia was there watching TV and eating an apple.
"You get right at home.",she said as she walked over to her.But then she suddenly remembered that was what Kai said to her.
"Sorry,I was bored.Come on,lets go!And this time,make this second day funner for yourself.",Dia said standing up and laughing.She wore a purple skirt with a pink tank top and a pink dressy shirt over it buttoned up halfway with her sleeves down and her hair down with some purple flats.
"Oh,be quiet.You're lucky there was this cute basketall player to like you while I had to deal with the school's most wanted rebel.",Rikku said walking after her to the door.Dia shrugged laughing.
"I know.Kuu is so cute and cool.",she said jumping.
"Yeah,I know that already.",Rikku said locking the door and turning so that they can walk side by side to the school.
"Oi!",a voice boomed.They both looked up to see Kai's friends on motorcycles walking up to them.
"Oh,god!What are they going to do?!",Dia panicked grabbing a hold of Rikku.Rikku took a step up to Dia's surprise and crossed her arms.
"What doy ou want?",she asked.
"Kai wants to speak with you.",Laine said walking up to him.
"Why?",Rikku asked.
"You'll see when we get there.",Laine said.Dia shook her head at them.
"No way!You already bullied Rikku's first day.Don't ruin her life!",Dia said to them.
"Stay out of it,pinky.",Laine said grabbing Rikku by the arm and pulling her.
"No!Let go of her!",Dia said grabbing a hold of Rikku' other arm.
"No,Dia.Let me see.Don't worry,I'll meet you at school unharmed.",Rikku said.
"Rikku,are you sure?",Dia whispered to her.
"Yes.",Rikku said smiling at her.
"Fine,I'll call your mom to get the funeral ready.",Dia said nodding.
"Oh,Dia!",Rikku said as they pulled her away.Dia watched as they drove Rikku away and started to pray.
Dia walked by herself to school worried and nervous,when a car suddenly honked at her making her jump.She turned to see a shiny silver car,which to her,seemed to be very expensive.
"Yeah?",she asked.A person got out and she saw that it was Kuu.He wore simple jeans with a black short sleeved shirt and some normal sneakers and a green hoodie.
"Hey.",Kuu said waving.
"Hi,Kuu.",she said running up to him.
"So,need a lift?",he asked.
"Really?",she asked with hearts in her eyes.He nodded smiling.
"Come on.",he said grabbing her hand and pulling her around the car.She was blushing red now squealing to herself.He opened the door for her and she sat in biting her nails.He got in thhe car and looked at her smiling when he got confused.
"Are you sick?Your face is really red.",he said touching her face.Her face got even redder.
"No,it must be the heat.",she said laughing nervously.
"Okay,I'll put on the air.",he said turning it on and starting his car driving to school.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Rikku just got off the motorcycle sighing when Laine grabbed her arm pulling her.
"I can walk just fine by myself!",she said.
"Whatever.",Laine said still pulling her.He pulled her to the bleachers at the football field where Kai was sitting.He wore ripped jeans with a black t-shirt and some sneakers with a black dressy shirt over,his sleeves pushed up and the shirt unubuttoned.
"Kai,what do you want?",Rikku asked.
"Yesterday and the day before was really bad and annoying.So,I just wanted to say you better not make any more mistakes.Know your place.",Kai said with narrowed eyes.
"I do,and those days were total mistakes and a huge coincedence.",she said crossing her arms.He stood up walking down to her and stopping in front of her.
"Be sure to keep your mouth shut and stay out of my way.",he said.She narrowed her eyes.
"Gladyly.But what about Raku?",she asked.
"Come see Raku anytime,but don't bother me anymore.",he said walking past her and away with his friends.
"Hmm,seems you're getting on my Prince's nerves.",a voic esaid.Rikku turned to see Kimi walking up to her.
Kimi wore some tight dark jeans tucked into black stiletto boots with a purple dressy shirt with her sleeves pushed up and a high ponytail with lipgloss.
"Oh,you're here.",Rikku said with a sigh looking away.
"So,what did happen yesterday?What did you do to annoy my Prince so much?",she asked walking up to her.
"That's none of your buisness.",Rikku said.
"Now,now.Don't be so selfish.",Kimi said with a smirk now in front of Rikku.
"Just leave me alone.",Rikku said looking at Kimi with a scowl.
"This is the firt and last time I say this.Keep your distance from Kai.",Kimi said walking past Rikku giving her a shoulder bump.
"Why does my life suck?",Rikku asked herself as she just turned around following after to go to class.

Rikku entered class to see Dia sitting by Kuu again.She sat the same place as yesterday absolutely forgetting Kai now sat by her.
The door opened and everybody looked up,girls excited,boys nervous.Kai walked in looking all cool.
"Mr.Meng,you have to sit in the seat you sat yesterday.It's now your assigned seat.",the teacher said.Kai sighed and walked up to Rikku who wasn't paying attention.
"Yo.",he said poking he rhard in the head making her look up at him.
"What?",she asked annoyed.
"Move your crap.",he said pointing at the seat by her that had her bag on it.
"Why",she asked.
"I sit here,smart one.",he said taking her stoff and throwing it at er as he took the seat.
"Awww.....",she whined to herself looking down.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yay,another chapter!Hope you so like love it,like TOTALLY!
SEE YA!
Ciaooooooooo......
ByeBye!!
Adios!
Later!
Gentledudes and Dudettes,this is the last goodbye.
GOODBYE!!
Sign up to rate and review this story