Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Best Friends Forever!

Chapter 5

by CherryBlossom1210 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-11-25 - Updated: 2009-11-25 - 981 words

-1Boring
RRikku felt it was a total nightmare with Kai sitting by her.But it was easy for her to ignore him,because he did the same with her.
"Ok,everybody work with your partners on this quiz about yourself.Only on your papers,you have to do it on your partner.",the teacher said.Rikku's eyes widened and she bit her lip.She peeked over to Kai and he was turned to her and looked at her.
"Let's go,smart one.",he said.She scowled to herself looking away,and then turned herself to him looking up at him.
"So,what is your favorite color?",he asked her.
"Red.",she said.
"Favorite food?"
"Pizza."
"Favorite Band?"
"UVerWorld."
"Birthday?"
"November 24."
"Favorite Music?"
"Rock,hip-hop."
"Your turn.",he said.She looked down at her paper and asked the same questions.
"First one is red,second one is ramen,third is UVerWorld,fourth is November 25,fifth is rock,hip-hop,rap.",he answered.Her eyes widened and she looked at him.
"Your birthday is after mine?",she asked.
"What'd I say?",he asked.
"November 25.",she answered.
"So don't ask me dumb questions if you know it.",he said and turned forward.She gasped and stuck her tongue out at him.
"Whatever.I'm going to have Raku for the rest of the afternoon.",Rikku said.
"Fine,whatever.",he said.
"Did you give him a haircut?",she asked.
"Yeah.",he said.
"Did you take him to the doctor?",she asked.
"Yeah.",he said.
"Did you feed him well last night?",she asked.
"Did you feed him well last night?",he repeated.
"Eh?",she asked confused.He looked at her and narrowed his eyes.
"Exactly,be quiet.",he said.She gasped again and scowled at him.He mimicked her move,and they did that for a while.....

At the same time...

"So,wanna come and get some food with me after school?",Kuu asked Dia.She smiled and looked at him nodding.
"Sure,it'll be fun.",she said.
"Maybe even this Fri-",but he was cut off by a huge slam behind them.Rikku and Kai were standing up,turned to eachother,and face-to-face glaring.
"Excuse me,do you two have a problem with eachother?",the teacher asked walking up to them.They looked at her and Rikku sighed looking down.
"No.",she said.
"Yes,we do.And I'm going to deal with her right now.",Kai said making Rikku's eyes go wide and her head shoot up at him.He grabbed Rikku by the wrist and started to pull her out of the classroom.
"Oh,no.",Dia said standing up and hurrying after them.Kuu stood up as well and followed right after her.
"Any more students get up and I will suspend you all.",the teacher said.The class groaned.
"Hey,Kai!",Dia yelled stopping making Kuu bump into her.She took off her flat and threw it at Kai hitting him in the back of the head.He looked back at her with glaring eyes making her jump.
"Wanna die?",he asked.She shook her head.
"Oi,leave her alone.And give back Rikku.",Kuu said.
"No.",Kai simply said and started to drag and the kicking and punching Rikku.
"Kai,let go of me.",Rikku said punching his back.

Kai had dragged her all the way to his house.He threw her on the couch and grabbed a pillow throwing at her.
"Oi,what are you doing and why am I here?",she asked standing up.Raku came out of Kai's room and gasped as he saw them.Kai pushed her back down making her gasp.
Rikku stood back up and balled her fists.
Yet,he grabed her face and pulled it to his crushing his lips against hers.
Rikku's eyes widened and she stopped clenching her fist and jaw,and she stood still.
They stood like that for what seemed like a long time,until Kai slowly pulled away.
"At least that'll shut you up.",he whispered.He let go of her,and feeling like her knees were about to buckle,she sat down and slowly put her fingers on her lips.
"My first kiss was stolen by him..",she whispered trailing off.
"Onee-chan?",a small voice asked.Rikku looked up and she saw Raku standing there wearing Kai's long and huge shirt on him.His hair was now short and clean.
"Raku.",she said.He ran up to her and she picked him up in her arms.
"Mission accomplished,lets go now.",Kai said.Rikku looked up confused,and nervous.
"What do you mean?",she asked in a low voice wondering if he was oing to kiss her again.
"Raku kept bothering me last night about going to that amusement park,so I got you over here so that you could go on the rides with him.",Kai explained sitting by them.Rikku looked away from him and down,a blush all around her cheeks.
"What about this morning?",she asked.
"So that I could you pissed off enough for what happened in class.",he said.
"So this was all a plan?",she asked.
"Yes.",he said standing up again and grabbed Rkau.She looked up and Kai narrowed his eyes at her.
"Are you blushing?",he asked.Se bit her lip and stood up walking quickly to the door.
"No!Come on,let's just go.",she said.She opened the door and walked quickly out of there.
Kai stayed there for a moment thinking,before he smirked and walked to the door.
And to the amusement park they went....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Alright!We are done with this chapter!
I hope all you suckers like it!
Oh,I'm just kiddin:p
What I mean to say is,I hope all you lovable,sexy fans love it!
Sorry,it's too short and things.
But I'll make more soon!
Review if you would like!
ByeBye!:3^^
Sign up to rate and review this story