Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Night Out

This Is My Special Room, Love.

by LyssaLa 1 review

Fransisco must be deaf. That scantily clad gay stripper boy....

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] [R] - Published: 2009-09-14 - Updated: 2009-09-15 - 623 words

2Funny
Hhahaha I'm writing this while watching the VMA'S On MTV. Pete moved FOB's seats from somewhere in the back to the very front row, naughty boy!
whoa the michael jackson tribute is amazing, I love him :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once the door was shut firmly, Francisco let out an animal growl and pushed Patrick up against it, Hard. "Ow" Patrick gasped and tried to squirm free, but Francisco held him, smiling.
"Oo Patrick, that sound you just made.... You just don't know what it does to me."
"Listen Francisco, really. I mean You're good looking and all, really! B-but I'm not-"
"Do you already have a boyfriend? The dark haired one perhaps?"
"WHAT, Pete?! NO! Why...?"
"Then this is no problem." Francisco roughly thrust his hips into Patrick's.
"Oh! N-no Francisco that, that isn't okay. Yo-you don't get it! I don't want this...." His last words were mumbled as Francisco ground himself against him, faster and harder.
"Be quiet Patrick. I want you. And Francisco always gets what he wants."
He grasped Patrick's arms tightly, and flung him onto the king sized bed in the middle of the room. Patrick bounced onto it roughly and watched, apprehensive, as Francisco approached him on clacking Stiletto's. Slowly he leaned down onto Patrick, placing one thin arm on either side of his head.
"And I plan on having you."
******
"Hey Pete, Pete really. Stop drinking now. Or we're gonna have to get your freaking stomach pumped!"
"W-wh-Wwhy should I, st-stop, stop drinking Andy?"
"Because Pete, we need to go get Patrick. He's been at that club for a few hours now, and we can't leave him there all night.
"You- You're right" Pete nodded thoughtfully, then whispered..."Patrick. He- He's with another man right now is-isn't he?" Andy nodded.
"B-But h-he isn't happy with this man, Ohhh no he isn't."
Andy sighed, Pete was so far gone right now, it would be miracle if he could ever get him into Trick's car.
"Oh nooo Patrick isn't happy at all with that little man whore." Pete put one finger onto Andy's nose and shook his own head knowingly.
"Patrick.. Pat, h-he would be happy with, with ME." Pete took his finger off of Andy's nose, and brought it to his own chest, nodding solemnly. Then ever so gracefully he passed out cold, falling to the floor with a very loud 'THUMP.'
"Fuck!"


"Patrick, my little cuddly bear, you can struggle till your precious hearts desire, and I'll still get what I want."
NO! N-No Francisco stop please, don't do this!" Patrick watched, helpless as Francisco lowered himself, gently kissing Patrick's chest, then stomach, stopping at the zipper of his jeans. He looked up, smiling.
"This is my favorite part, Patty Cakes . But before we really get going, I think I'll go slip into something a little more....comfortable." As Francisco got up and headed towards the bathroom on the opposite side of the room, Patrick glanced towards the front door. Plans of escape were already swirling through his head. " Oh, and don't you even try to leave Tricky." Francisco called over his shoulder "You'll never make it to the front door."

*******
"Pete, hey Pete? PETE"
"W-what do you want Andy? Couldn't you just let me sleep?"
"NO PETE! You're lying on the floor of a bar, you've been out cold for 20 minutes, Joe is already waiting for us in the Honda, and the bartender is yelling at me because he wants to go home. Now, there is no way that I am carrying your sorry ass to the car, so can you walk?"
"Yeah, yeah I can walk."
"Good, we're going to get Patrick."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alright cutting it short cuz it's late, but I'll write the second half tomorrow, goodnight!

Sign up to rate and review this story