Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Night Out

The Object Of My Affection

by LyssaLa 2 reviews

Fransisco's naughty character shines through the glitter and leopard print. He's found an object to obsess over, he's found Patrick.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2009-09-13 - Updated: 2009-09-13 - 909 words

3Funny

Patrick is going to love me!! I did him SUCH a favor right there. Imagine! Me, Pete Wentz doing someone a FAVOR, ha thats funny! And he didn't even have to ask me. Well, the whole him falling for Fransisco and being bisexual kind of screwed up my plans of a night out in a real strip club, but he'll be happy. And maybe he'll leave the house more often? Oh and there's the fact that he's bisexual, like me. I wonder......nah. "Joe, Andy hurry UP! I think I see a bar over there."

They left me here. They just....left. Patrick stared at the front door that his friends had just disappeared through, his mouth wide open and all the color completely drained from his face. They....left. Really? HOW could Pete be that stupid?!
"Your teeth are very white cutie, wanna come into a... ah, private room with me? I could brush those pearly whites. In fact," He leaned forwards secretively; "I'd be glad to."
"Wha-?" Patrick stumbled backwards when Fransisco popped up in front of him, staring hungrily into his open mouth.
"Oh um thank you, really. But, actually I think I should follow them, I mean they don't know my favorite um doughnut flavor.... and um. Well, I should, ah bye." Patrick tried to sneakily sidestep Fransisco, who tripped him with a glass stiletto.
"AHH!" Patrick started to fall, straight into Fransisco's waiting arms.
"Oo, looks like Fransisco saved your life there!" A man sitting at a nearby table stood up and yelled this, loud enough for the entire club to hear.
"Yeah!" Shouted another man, "I think you owe him!!"
"How about kiss?" The speedo clad man on stage stopped his dancing long enough to yell this, then went back to some unspeakable gyrations in the hip area.
"KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS! Every last man in the club joined the chant, and Patrick turned bright red, waiting for the inevitable, and mumbling excuses.
Fransisco straightened, still holding Patrick in his arms, and looked around at all the men eagerly urging him to kiss Patrick. "What do you think?" He shouted, "Should I give him a little kiss?"
"YEAHHH!" A deafening roar of approval rang through the club, and Fransisco leaned down, stopping inches above Patrick's face. "So what's your name, you little hot mess?"
"P-Pa- I'm um Patrick, but really I think I should leave-"
Fransisco leaned in even closer and Patrick whimpered.

****

"I-I am ssoooo drunk right now!" Pete had found a small bar just blocks away from the 3 Dollar Bill, and had drunk his body weight in beer; at least.
"Yeah, you are drunk." The ever sober Andy agreed. "Pete, do you think that maybe we should go pick up Patrick, I really don't think he wanted to stay with Fransisco, I think we were wrong... and um we kind of took his car. Sooo"
"What do yyou mean h-he hiccup didn't want to stay?" Pete furrowed his brow in confusion, Then caught site of a passed out Joe, giggled, forgot all about Patrick and ordered another beer.

*****

The kiss was horrible. Fransisco hadn't been gentle, instead he had almost choked Patrick with his tongue, which had been forced through tight, reluctant lips. Patrick almost cried. The drunken men in the club didn't seem to notice though, and they cheered as Fransisco released Patrick's mouth and stood up straight, beaming.
"Take that boy to the back room Sissy!" A very drunk man, who just moments before had been desperately trying to grab the booty of the stage dancer, gave up to shout this at Fransisco.
Back room? Patrick's mouth fell open in shock and he started to stutter,
"No! Not don't do that, no back room please just- just umm please just let me leave?"
"Oh he's a feisty little one Fransisco, getting into some role play cutie?" All these fucking gay, horny men weren't helping! Fransisco laughed, winked at Patrick and started to drag him towards a door at the back of the club.
"Come on Patrick, I'm bringing you to the best room in this entire place. Only the special boys are invited in here." Everyone areound them cheered, and Patrick moaned, "Fuck."
"Yes, yes Patty we'll get to that, but we can't do it here!" Fransisco looked around, beaming when everyone laughed at his bad joke. Desperately Patrick tried to pull away from Fransisco and run to the front door, but the man was strong . He gave up trying to escape and started screaming "No! Don't, Please! Somebody I- I really don't want to, please! Fransisco stop! please...." Nobody realized he was serious.
At the doorway of his special room, Fransisco dragged Patrick to a stop, and turned to face the crowd one last time.
"Patrick has been a naughty boy tonight guy's, and I'll just have to punish him!"
The club cheered, and Patrick yelped as Fransisco grabbed his ass, then took advantage of his open mouth by shoving his tongue into it. Where the hell is Pete? I'll fucking kill him if this guy.... no. That's not going to happen!
Fransisco slammed the door shut.
Patrick just felt so violated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hahaha I'm enjoying this story myself. I don't plan any of this... it's completely new to me too. sorry about what happens to Patrick guy's. but man bad stuff ALWAYS happens to him in my stories. And I don't even know why, Patrick is my favorite :)
Sign up to rate and review this story