Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Night Out

W.Y.S.T.F on me?

by LyssaLa 3 reviews

Why You So touchy feely On Me? The words of a true blue European strip tease of the male variety. WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WINKS ARE MISUNDERSTOOD.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-09-12 - Updated: 2009-09-13 - 1184 words

5Funny
Patrick adjusted his hat,cranked up the radio and tried to ignore the Make Out session Joe and Andy were having in the back seat of his beloved Honda. He turned to Pete and snapped angrily, "Alright you said left here?" Pete nodded, staring at his forearm intently and gesturing towards a side street.
"Yup down there Trick." Patrick clicked on his directional and turned down the dark street slowly. Gabe Saporta had spent the entire Pre-Concert soundcheck thrilling Pete with tales of an all exclusive strip club. Hot girls, cheap drinks, supposedly it was the best. And Pete was dying to get there. He checked the directions Gabe had scrawled onto his arm earlier that day, counting down the building numbers until Patrick finally pulled up beside number 33.
"THERE IT IS!" He shouted, and Patrick stomped on the breaks. Club "3 Dollar Bill. Gabe told me it's the best Cabaret in Wisconsin."
"3 Dollar Bill? What a weird name," Joe mumbled from the back seat.
"You know what guys? My mom used to tell me I was gay as a 3 Dollar Bill. She was so right." Andy went back to tickling Joe's chin.
"Well um let's go in guys." How does Pete always guilt me into things like this?
"YES! There's my Tricky, all excited and rearing to see some foxy blonde... let's GO!" Hyperactive and Excited beyond measure Pete fumbled with the handle of the car; frowning and grunting....what? Giggling Patrick reached across Pete's lap and flipped the lock on the door. Pete gasped as it opened suddenly and he fell out of the car, landing face first on the the street. Undaunted and unhurt he jumped up and ran towards the club.
Joe and Andy sighed, kissed once more and put on their "straight faces" preparing to act excited over a couple of half naked.....females ugh. Getting out of the car they followed Patrick and Pete to the front door of the club, reading the many signs in the windows and on the street.
Adult Entertainment
Riskay
XXX-XX-X ]*
[*Better than internet Porn!

Pete read the last lines on his arm, then knocked on the door. "One, and pause" he mumbled.
"Two, Three, and pause." Patrick raised his eyebrows and Pete mouthed
I'm only doing what my arm tells me to Tricky.
"Four, Five and..." The clubs door opened, letting a pool of brightly colored strobe lights spill onto the dark sidewalk, along with the deep throb of a bass line that came with loud music. Shadowed in the doorway was a very tall European man, in a leopard print leotard.
"Hello boys" he said in a heavy Spanish accent, "I am Fransisco, welcome to the 3 Dollar Bill." He leaned his hip into the doorway and crossed his arms, looking incredibly gay.
"This is the the three Dollar Bill?" Pete was standing on his tiptoes; desperately trying to see into the club over the man's shoulder.
"Yes it is! Come in, come in!" He moved out of the doorway, and gestured for the four boys to enter.
"Uh, well I dunno if we should, really..." Patrick didn't like the looks of that leotard, and was surprised that Pete hadn't noticed it.
"Go in!" Fransisco chirped and Pete quickly stepped through through the doorway, followed by Joe, Andy, and Patrick, who yelped as Fransisco pinched his butt.
"WHOA-HO! NO. PETE, LET'S LEAVE."
"What? Why?" A completely oblivious Pete was watching as a blond spun round a pole in the middle of the club, her short skirt swishing mesmerizingly. Pete chose a table for them, towards the center of the floor and almost directly in front of the dancing girl. Patrick sat awkwardly; glancing around at the groups of gay looking men sitting in the tables around them, Why wasn't Pete noticing this?
"Pete, hey Pete I think we should-"
"Alright Gentlemen give it up for our beautiful dancer, Victor!" Fransisco had moved from the front door to the stage and was now standing next to the dancer. Pete clapped happily at first, a big smile on his face and a wink or two directed towards the blonde, but the smile melted into a frown as Fransisco called out the name Victor, and the dancer reached up to lift the long blonde wig off his head. Pete's eyes widened and he turned, "Wait, Patrick that that was a dude!!"
"Hmm he IS good looking isn't he" Joe looked up dreamily to the skirt clad he/she dancer, who walked off the stage. Soon to replaced with a man in a speedo, ready to demonstrate his best chip -n- Dale dance moves. Andy cheered.
"Whoa okay no this isn't working Patrick, Joe, Andy we're leaving!" Pete pushed his chair back and was about to get up when Fransisco's hand appeared on his shoulder out of nowhere, holding him down.
"Hello boys" He shrilly chirped, winking at Patrick. "I'm going to be your waiter tonight, what would you like?"
"Well actually we were just leaving-" Totally ignoring Pete's words Fransisco leaned in towards Patrick.
"So what do you say cutie? What'cha feel like?" Another wink.
"Well actually w-we we're in the wrong place we where meant to be- we were going to um... doughnuts! Yes we were going to get doughnuts, but we uh got lost and um now we are here and we don't want to be so...."
"DOUGHNUTS! Horrible heart clogging fat making things, wouldn't you rather have some balls?"
"No, Meatballs aren't really my thing....wait! what did you say?"
"5 Bucks and you can touch' em."
"What NO! wh-what!? NO no no....wait...what, no?"
"10 bucks and I touch yours." Fransisco smiled sweetly and Pete's mouth opened in horror he quickly glanced from Fransisco to Patrick and back, finally figuring out what was happening.
" NO! doughnuts we need doughnuts! We need to leave here and um go to the doughnut place, sorry but we have to leave. Now- Uh let's go guys."
"15 bucks and you get yourself a lolipop cutie, or as i like to call them, a sucker"
"NO, NO! We're leaving, Pete GET UP! We need to go get our doughnuts" Patrick winked hopefully at Pete, who smiled nodded and stood up.
"Okay! Right, doughnuts I have soo got you Tricky." He winked. "Andy, Joe let's go get some, I think Tricky wants to stay though, am I right?" Pete winked at Patrick again and Patrick's mouth dropped open as Andy, Joe and Pete filed past him, towards the front door. Pete paused to whisper in his ear, "Look at me, doing you favors. You owe me for this Tricky, you bisexualness hiding little mother."
"Wh-what? wait No come back!!! don't you dare leave me!!!" Patrick watched, horrostruck as Pete winked at him AGAIN and jogged to the front door.
Gulping, Patrick glanced towards Fransisco, who was casually staring at his ass.
"You got a problem?"
"You Got a godly booty."
******************
Oo Pete thought Patrick's winks meant something a LITTLE different then what they were, whoops. So he left poor Tricky alone with a horde of gay dudes WHAT. WILL. HAPPEN?
Sign up to rate and review this story