Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Night Out

Pete's Plan

by LyssaLa 1 review

Where did the boys end up? *Contest Inside*

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-09-12 - Updated: 2009-09-13 - 390 words

4Funny
Pete was getting exactly what he wanted, as usual. They were gonna go out! And Pete had the night planned out completely; "Ha ha Tricky is going to hate me."

"Andy! Joe! get out here, Patrick's taking us out for a night on the town!" He shouted through the bedroom door, while pounding an annoying, and unignorable rhythm into it.
"Go away! Leave us alone Pete we, uh we're busy!"
"NO! I am so fucking bored right now Joseph Trohman, and you don't know what I did to get this night out. You don't know! Now get your asses out here!"

Pete waited outside for a few seconds, impatiently tapping his foot. Finally, completely out of patience and wanting to just LEAVE; he opened the door.
"OH DISGUSTING!" Pete found a shirtless Andy straddling the plaid boxers of a very nearly naked Joe.
"AHHH! you guys could've freaking warned me! ewewew now it's stuck in my mind....ohhhh" Pete slapped a hand to his eyes and ran out of the room. Once the door was closed and blocking the horrible scene inside....Only then did Pete turn around. "Gross guys, really? And don't think that just because you want to cuddle means you get to stay home and, well cuddle. Because I worked hard to get Patrick to go out, and I'm not going to miss my chance because of you two horny cuddling cuddlers!"
"Ya fine Pete we're coming, We're coming!" A ruffled up Joe Trohman opened the bedroom door, pulling on a T- Shirt and running a hand through his mini afro, with Andy right behind him.
"So where are we going Pete? And how are you getting Patrick out of this bus, did you.. bribe him?" Joe looked pointedly at Pete's dick. "WHAT?Ha Joe no way, Patrick doesn't want me like that, he wouldn't-" Pete blushed a furious red and looked down, completely embarrassed.
"Ya okay fine, well let's go then Pete... wherever we're going."
Pete looked up, the confidence and mischievous gleam back in his hazel eyes. " Oh don't worry guys, this is gonna be a hell of a night."


*********************
Still having that contest, whoever comments first, gets their idea in this story, and maybe themselves? hmmmmm so what do u want to happen to these guys, something sexay, frightening, funny...... give mama some ideaaaas!
Sign up to rate and review this story