Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Night Out

Night Out

by LyssaLa 2 reviews

After A Concert, Pete decides the rest of the band needs a "night out" to get their spark back. Some crazy, scary, drunken fun gets going, once Patrick is pushed out of the house that is. **Oh, a...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-09-11 - Updated: 2009-09-12 - 741 words

5Funny
Concert:
Keep quiet nothing comes as easy as you...
DETOX JUST TO RETOX...
Where is your boy tonight?
Light that smoke ya one for giving up on me......


Later: Pete sighed, and drummed his fingers on the table in front of him. He brushed agitated fingers through his dark hair, fixing the long bangs hanging in front of his eyes, and bounced his feet up and down in a hyperactive sort of way. Pete was BORED. "Patrrriick! Let's go out tonight. Come on lunch BOX, I'm soo bored. We need a club or a bar or.. anything? Trick? HELLO??" Cross legged on his bunk, Patrick grunted, he didn't even look up from his laptop. "Rggg...." Pete growled. Annoyed with his friend, (and still bored) Pete bounced to his feet and jogged over to Patrick, smirking and pushing his face close to his best friend's, Pete began playing his favorite game, Let's annoy the hell out of Patrick until I get what I want. "Patty, don't you love me?" He jutted out his lower lip in a cute pout and widened his eyes in his "puppy face." Patrick didn't move. "PAT! Patpatpat pa-taytay patpatpatpatpatpat!" Still Nothing. Frowning Pete decided to go for something a little more drastic, he poked his tongue out of his mouth, inching closer to Patrick's cheek, it was only centimeters away when Patrick glanced towards him. "DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE PETE!!" Freaked out Patrick closed his laptop and jumped off his bunk, running towards the Buses couches, and away from from Pete, who's tongue was still hanging out of his mouth. "Gross man, no way your touching me with that disgusting thing, do you know what that tongue has seen Dude...? Just no." Still sitting on Patrick's bunk, Pete figured out how he could guilt Tricky into a night out. He rearranged his features into the dejected puppy dog face that Patrick couldn't resist. "Y-You, don't want me to be near you...?" He whimpered sadly and looked down to Trick's sheets hiding the manic laughter in his eyes. Pete could hear Patrick stuttering. He was guilty. Hell yes this was working perfectly. "I-I-I N-NO Pete it's-s just you you know I didn't mean that... I-I Pete don't, stop looking so sad!"

"What? Pete raised his eyes innocently, The laughter he was holding in cracking his voice and forming tears in his eyes. Tears that Patrick mistook for sadness. "Pete come on! I didn't mean it! Really, don't don't cry...don't come on Pete your making me feel bad.... I didn't mean it!"
"Didn't mean what Patrick, nothing happened, I mean I was trying to ask you a simple question, and you, you run away from me like I'm some freak! You think I'm a freak Patrick, you don't want to be around me, I understand, I'll, just... go hang with Andy and Joe, sorry I bothered you." Pete pushed himself down from the bunk, and with one last sad look turned away from Patrick. "PETE! Wait come on I don't think you're a freak, come on look at me! I'm sorry I-I'll let you lick me...?" Patrick shivered, he had watched Pete drink piss, ew. Pete turned back quickly, still looking sad. "Really? You would let me Patrick?"

"OR, or! W-we we could go out! Ya... how bout a night in a club Pete? Or a bar or I dunno wherever you want."
"OKAY!" Pete's smile was bigger than his face as he ran towards Patrick, and gave him a tight hug, "I'll go get Joe and Andy!" He skipped towards the bedrooms in the back of the tour bus, praising his own genius through song, and screaming at Joe and Andy to turn on their manly charm "Cuz it's a guy's night out! And plenty of hot chicks to fish for." Patrick just stared angrily after him, he had SO just been played.

"Damn now I have to go to some crappy bar in some crappy part of some crappy town.....
well he's cute at least."

*************************
WAIT what was that? that last line?!? Huh.... is there, could there be a WAS THAT A little hint of a crush there!!??!!
I dunno.
**ALRIGHT COMMENT, AND TELL ME, WHERE WHOULD THE BOYS GO, STRIP CLUB, BAR, DANCE CLUB, SOME PLACE FORBIDDEN TO ALL WHO ARE NOT CELEBRITIES? give me some ideas guys
Rate and review my lovelies hope you liked it, cuz this is gonna get good, maybe haha
Sign up to rate and review this story