Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > No Umbrellas in the Academy, Please

No Umbrellas in the Academy, Please

by RoseFrankiie 4 reviews

- Pages and pages of me and rumor together. "I-I didn't draw these..." :: Frerard :: Bert/Frank :: Read, rate, review.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-09-02 - Updated: 2009-09-02 - 1981 words

0Unrated
(Frank’s POV)

“Gerard Arthur Way, 22, recently released his best-selling graphic novel – The Umbrella Academy. After working on the twisted plot for most of his college life, he’s expected to release a sequel sooner than was originally expected. The tale tells us of six children all born with exceptional powers and the will to protect our home planet as they grow into young adults. They-”

“Turn the fucking TV off. I don’t want to listen to some middle aged woman talk about something she knows nothing about.” Gerard’s voice floats through the small flat to the small living area where I’m sat watching the news.

“But-”

“Frank! I’m trying to work!”

“You’re always working.” I pout grumpily; pressing the small button and watching the TV flicker off. It was true, for the past few weeks Gerard had barely left the small back room where he was putting the final touches on his next comic. I was beginning to feel rejected: every time I tried to talk to him, I would get a grunt in response, or the wave of a hand as Gerard returned to his drawing. Gabriel would be constantly coming to and from the flat, but at least he spoke to me. He was polite, friendly and would bring pizza for him and me and we would sit and watch a DVD while Gerard stays hidden away. He agreed with me about the ‘always working’ part, but Gerard wouldn’t listen to either of us. Maybe tonight could be different. “Hey Gee, is Gabriel coming over tonight?”

“Nah, he’s off to movies with that Imogen.” Perfect. I smile to himself, walking to the front door and locking it before quietly padding over to the room where Gerard sat, a single small lamp casting a dim glow over the room. His head was bent over his work, his long black hair messy and unwashed, only a pair of black skinnies on and no top. He’s too absorbed in what he’s doing to notice me at the door of the room, only turning when I shut the door behind him with a playful smirk fixed on my face. “I don’t have time for th-” I silence him with a soft kiss, pulling away slowly seeing Gerard’s eyes closed. I glance over at the drawing on the desk, seeing a woman saying “You know, I heard a rumor that this was a comic, and we can escape…” “Frank, I’ve got to work..” Another kiss. “Frank..” And another. “Fuck..”

He turns in his seat, pulling me onto his lap and drawing me in for a fourth kiss. One hand finds its way into my hair, deepening the kiss as he pulls me closer to himself and the other trails down my body, slipping under my shirt and roaming my chest. I let out a small moan into Gerard’s mouth at the feel of it. We pull back for air, Gerard taking the opportunity to stand up, my legs wrapping round his waist as he carries me out of the room to the bedroom. He almost literally throws me on the bed, climbing on top of me and kissing me hungrily. His hands moved over to the hem of my shirt, tugging it up over my head before kissing down my chest, he swirled his tongue over tattooed skin, making me arch my back in pleasure. “Fuck Gee-“

Two sharp knocks on the door interrupt us, Gerard pulling away and looking apologetically at me. “Leave it Gerard, leave it.”

“Sorry baby.” He pecks my lips softly, pulling back and standing up.

“But Ger-“

“I’ll be back soon.” I smile up at him, feeling dejected as he leaves the room. All hopes of him returning are abandoned as I hear a cheery, “Hey Gabriel!” from the door before mutters of no idea why it was locked, usually they leave it open, why wasn’t he sat in a dark cinema? When did Imogen tell him she was a lesbian? Did he want a drink? Come this way to the work room again.

I sit up, fighting back the tears that threatened to fall. After a few moments I slip off the bed and pick up my shirt. “Gee, I’m off out!”

“Okay baby!” I grab my keys and jacket, walking out the door, making sure to slam it hard in sheer anger. I knew where I was going. It only took a few minutes to walk there, knocking on the rotting door and wincing when a piece of wood falls to the ground where I tapped it. I wait, but there’s no reply so I knock harder, finally earning a muffled, “Fuck, I’m coming!”

Bert swings the door open a harsh expression etched into his features, the weariness disappearing immediately as he sees me. “Frankie baby!” He steps out and presses his lips to my own, the bitter taste of alcohol lingering teasingly on his lips. I’ve barely passed the doorway before his hands are on my waist, swinging me round and pressing me against the grimy wall. He kicks the door shut without looking, his hands wandering over my body as I part my lips, battling his tongue for dominance. He pulls back momentarily, “He ignored you again, didn’t he.” before his hands were touching every part of me, memorising my body and features. His lips collided with mine, creating a perfect lip-lock and running his tongue against my bottom lip. I could feel my cold metal of the lip ring between the warmth of our lips. He was taking my clothes off and I could feel my heart thudding in my chest as he slowly stripped me, his lips never leaving my own.

He moved his kisses from my suddenly, kissing down my chest and running his tongue in small circles over my body. I barely registered Bob walking through the front door, throwing a “Hey Frank.” over his shoulder as he passes. Bert was my saviour, his house was my getaway and his friends were my comforters. Someone could be fucking in the middle of the table and the rest of us would just eat round them, chatting between us and ignoring the loud screams of “Fuck Bert!” or “I’m…so…close…”

Bert moves lower down my body, pressing his tongue against the tip of my cock and making me let out a shuddering moan. He ran his tongue along the underside, each flick of his tongue drawing more moans from my mouth. “Bert…” I moan his name, tangling my fingers in his hair as he continues teasing me. Another gasp forces its way out as he finally takes me in his mouth, sucking hard on the tip, his tongue running roughly along my slit and lapping up the precum. I tug gently at his hair, closing my eyes and throwing my head back against the wall as I unintentionally buck my hips forward, thrusting my cock further into his mouth. I feel myself hit the back of his throat, but instead of gagging, he starts to hum, moving one hand up to caress my balls. I release hard into his mouth, gasping his name as I slump back against the wall.

“Better baby?” He mumbles, returning to my lips and letting me taste myself on his tongue. I just kiss him deeper in response, pressing my bare body against his clothed one. “I can’t have you tonight baby..” He mumbles against my lips sadly, pulling away and looking at me with apologetic eyes. “Bob’s come down, and you really don- have you ever had a threesome Frankie baby?” I can’t help but laugh when I see the interested glint in his eye.

“I have to get back anyway, so no threesomes. Maybe if it was just us...”

He chuckles, handing me my clothes from where they were strewn across the hallway. I can’t help but think about what a slutty house this was, but all of the guys here were great. They know that I get pushed away and rejected while Gerard works: all I have to do is appear at the door, and I get whatever I want. He kisses me one last time when I’m dressed before I grin, walking out of the door.

-----

(Gerard's POV)

I can’t stop thinking about Frank. I so badly want to finish this comic, then I can treat him to a weekend away wherever he wants. He sounded so rejected when he called out to say he was off out, it hurts to know that I’m doing this to him.

“You’ve put yourself in this one.” Gabriel’s voice brings me back to reality making me blink.

“What? No I haven’t.” I crinkle my face up in confusion, no characters are based entirely on myself, not enough to be obvious. He laughs, obviously thinking it’s a joke.

“Don’t play stupid, you’ve drawn yourself with Rumor. Like all these pages, there’s what, half a comic with you in.” It makes me look down at my work, my eyes widening in shock as I see the pages. I pick them up, glancing through them in horror. “Gerard Way? I heard a rumor..Gerard. Gerard Way. Mr Way. Hey Gerard. Where are you going?” Pages and pages.

“I-I didn’t draw these.” My stomachs churning with shock and fear. Where are they from? Someone’s playing a fucking sick joke on me.

“Yeah, whatever man. Well, I’m off. I want to sleep and forget tonight.”

“What did she actually say?” He sighs at my question, dropping down into a chair from where he was stood.

“She called me and asked if she minded not coming to the movies tonight, she had a friend over. So I said yeah, fine. But then she said well, do I want to go out with a drink and meet this friend, she wanted to tell me something. I agreed and man, she looked so stunning. But the look she gave me, I felt so hurt that I could have died right there, and she hadn’t even told me. And we’re sat drinking our wine and this girl comes up, just as pretty as Imogen and introduced herself as Lily and my baby Immy just told me she was a lesbian. She said she’d used me. She had fucking USED me because she was a virgin and wanted to see what it was like. I had fallen in love with her. It wasn’t even a petty crush, it was love.” I stay silent, unsure of how to react, before opening my drawer and pulling out some vodka and pouring myself a glass, but he takes the bottle before I pour him a glass. “Hey Gee, d’you mind if I take this and just go?” He has tears in his eyes so I nod, still not knowing what to say.

“If you..uh…wanna talk…I’m uh…here.”

“I know man, I know.” He walks out leaving me. I turn back to my comic, remembering the pages, but they’re not there. What the hell? My heart bursts into overdrive as I begin pulling sheets of paper from my desk, searching frantically for them. A4 drawings of my characters fall to the floor, their graceful descent contrasting to the hurried frenzy I had worked myself up into.

“Where are you..?” I whisper to myself, freezing when a shadow fills the doorframe.

“Looking for these?” A cool female voice breaks the momentary silence and I turn, barely catching a glimpse of the intruder before I hear her saying, “You know, Mr Way, I heard a rumor that you were in love me…”
Sign up to rate and review this story