Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Night Out

If You Won't Love Me....

by LyssaLa 4 reviews

I am back from a horrible, multitasking, lonely, friend filled week at school, Here's a reward for not giving up on my story...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2009-09-18 - Updated: 2009-09-19 - 1425 words

2Exciting
Patrick was going to call Andy. He figured that his straightedge friend was the least likely to be drunk, and the most likely to come and find him. He lifted the phone to his eyes, squinting to see the names in his contact list. His glasses had been knocked off his face when Francisco pushed him to the bed, and he hadn't found them yet.
"AAron, Adam... Alyssa... Andy!"
Praying to every god of every religion that had ever been, that Andy would pick up his phone; Patrick stabbed at the little green button, and pressed his cell to his ear. Ring one, Ring Two... Ring three..
"Goddamn Andy, pick up your fucking phone!"
"Who are you talking to?" Startled, Patrick whipped around to see Francisco walking out of the bathroom, with only a pink satin bathrobe covering his body. "You, sound so, so...passionate, Oo this is why I fell in love with you Patrick, as soon as I saw you standing outside my club."
He growled and walked up to Patrick, grabbing his arms and kissing him violently. Patrick didn't pull away, but backed up slowly. Stopping when he felt the mattress bang into the back of his knees. He lowered himself onto it. Pulling Francisco down with him by the front of his robe, trying to distract him from the phone that he placed beneath a pillow, hoping that Andy would hear everything Francisco was doing to him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Andy, Andy I think that perhaps you should pull over..."
"What's wrong now Pete, come on we're five freaking minutes away from the 3 dollar bill. Can it wait?"
"Nope." Andy heard Joe begin to retch. He glanced into the backseat, and saw his boyfriends face, bright green and silently begging him to pull over.
"Ugh, Joe you are so lucky I love you." He brought the car to a stop at the side of the road, and let Joe off onto the sidewalk. Turning away from his sick friend, Andy glanced at Pete, who's face was twisted into a worried expression.
"Do..Do you think Patrick really didn't want to stay with that man Andy?"
"Well, I dunno Pete, maybe? He was acting strange; I couldn't really tell."
"Then why the FUCK did you let me leave him there? Andy, he'll freaking hate me if he had to spend the night watching some half naked poof dance, or, or what if he's been standing outside the club all night waiting for us to come get him?"
"He isn't going to hate you Pete, you were excited, you misunderstood him, he'll understand, you're his best friend."
"Ya.. his friend." Pete smiled sadly up at Andy. "Just his friend."
"FUCK guys if I ever, ever try to drink again, I want you to...eat me. Or something. Just don't let me do it." Joe stumbled towards the car from the corner he had just been sick in. Taking a swig from the beer bottle in his hand.
"Sure thing buddy!" Andy took the beer bottle from Joe, giggling when he whined. The giggle turned to a gasp as his pocket started to vibrate.
"You carry one of those around with you?" Joe laughed, trying to grab his beer back from Andy. Andy chuckled at his bad joke and pushed him away, trying to balance the bottle and reach for his phone at the same time. Reading the caller I.D. Andy smiled.
"Hey Pete!" He called, "It's Patrick!"
"GIVE ME THAT PHONE!" Pete ran headfirst towards Andy, reaching for it.
"Hey, HEY, Pete! I'll put it on speaker, be patient." He handed the beer back to Joe, who took a grateful swig, then pressed the speaker button on his phone. In the silence of a dark alley the three boys listened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Francisco was straddling Patrick, who was pinned to the bed, helpless against the strong tongue Francisco was shoving into his mouth. Trying to break away, he shouted, turning his head towards the hidden phone.
"Get off, Please! Stop, Francisco don't.... Oh, don't. That it hurts!"
Francisco laughed and shoved Patrick backwards, "Don't shout like that Patrick! It gets me all, hot and bothered, and I want to make this last as long as possible." He ran his hands through Patrick's hair, knocking his hat to the floor. Patrick whimpered. Scared that Francisco would go to far, and scared that Andy would not get here in time.
Smiling devilishly, he leaned down, trailing his hands over Patrick's chest, stomach, and stopping at his belt.
"PLEASE! stop, I don't want you to, Stop!" Francisco laughed again and unbuckled Patrick's belt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andy's mouth was wide open, Joe had dropped his beer bottle and Pete looked ready to kill. They had heard everything, Patrick screaming, Francisco's laughs, his forceful shoves.
"That fucking BASTARD! I swear, if he even dares to hurt Patrick, if he even touches him, I'll.."
"Shut UP Pete, and get in the fucking car, we've got to go get Patrick NOW. That guy sounds like he's already hurting him, and it's
your fault for making us leave him there!" Pete's mouth, opened, then closed. He bowed his head, and stepped into the car. "I was only trying to give him a good time...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Patrick was stripped down to his boxers, he was still desperately struggling against Francisco, but had very little hope of escaping. Francisco was on top of him, grinding into him violently. He started breathing heavily, using both of his hands to force one of Patrick's into stroking him. He had complete control, and he liked it.
"Please, Please stop..." Patrick tried this one last time, knowing that he didn't have much time left before Francisco would want it all. Francisco just laughed, and leaned in for another kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hurry up Andy, It's not sounding so good in here" Pete shouted from the backseat, the cell phone still pressed against his ear.
"Patrick isn't yelling as much, he sounds like he's given up. A-and Francisco, he's getting... rough."
"I'm going as fast as I fucking can! Wait, hey Pete this is it right?"
Andy slammed the car to a halt, and Pete was out the door in seconds. Running past the signs and condom wrappers that now littered the sidewalk towards the clubs front door. He jerked the heavy knob to the left, opening the club and letting the now familiar lights and sounds spill into the late night. With Andy and Joe close behind him, Pete ran through the front lobby of the strip club, pushing aside the performer and jumping on stage.
"Hey! Hey guys! Has anyone seen my friend Patrick? ... A short boy, strawberry blonde hair, green eyes, hat...?"
"Yeah we seen him! Are you kidding me?" A boy sitting in the front row, with blonde highlights and a pink polo answered Pete's question. "Francisco chose 'im, they're in the back room as we live and breath!"
"Hey ya!" Another man, this one further back, shouted at Pete. "Francisco hardly EVER brings no one back there, you're friend is a lucky boy!" The man's voice was dripping with jealousy.
"Back room?" Pete's eyes scanned the club, landing on the the large lavender door sparkling with glitter directly left of the stage.
"Thanks guys..." Pete glanced to Joe and Andy, nodded and stepped off the stage, heading for the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Francisco was ready. He would take this boy and he would take him soon. He slipped three long, thin fingers into each side of the waistband of Patrick's boxers. Slipping them down slowly, inch by inch. He refused to hear the boy's pleas, he turned a blind eye to his tears and begging, continuing to lower the last article of clothing keeping him from his prize. His eyes stare hungrily at the pale skin, and he leans forward....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

haha I'm back guys :) Got an A on that presentation thanks to a little speedy work with Microsoft Powerpoint, I'm so happy that I can multitask, this week was....FRANTIC! Anyway, a nice long chapter to get you back into the story, I tried to get all solemn at the end there, and the name Francisco just sorta... killed the mood hehe probably should've thought of that before i made him a creepy gay Patrick Raper (Oh just so everyone knows, I am not against homosexuals, or bisexuals.. I am bisexual myself. So I don't mean anything at all when I'm writing this, just a little harmless teasing and a few of the stereotypical gay boys so no haters! :)

Rate and reviews = Love!

~Lyssa
Sign up to rate and review this story