Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Night Out

Enough

by LyssaLa 3 reviews

DA DA DA DUMMMMM

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2009-09-19 - Updated: 2009-09-20 - 970 words

2Exciting
Pete nodded to the men in the club, and calmly walked off stage. When he was out of the spotlight though, he began to run as fast as his legs could carry him, towards the lavender door.
Reaching it, he jerked the knob to the left, then the right. The door did not budge.
"It's fucking locked....Patrick? Patrick, can you hear me, are you in there?" Pete knocked on the door, shouting at the top of his lungs, hoping that his friend would hear him over the clubs loud music.
From inside, Pete heard a cut off yell from Patrick, and a groan from Francisco. "Fuuuck Come on Patrick, hold on!" Pete pounded on the door, harder this time, and when there was no answer, he stepped backwards. Breathing heavily Pete prepared to slam his shoulders into the door. He would get in.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SLAM

"Wha....?" Francisco looked up from Patrick, towards the front door. "Love, did you hear that?"
"Y-yes." Patrick turned his head towards the door, looking with dead eyes.
SLAM "TRICK? Trick, are you in there?" Patrick gasped, a spark of hope flashing through his eyes.
"Pete! PET-"
"Shhhhhh pet, we don't want him to find us do we? Francisco placed a heavy hand over Patrick's mouth, a threat in his voice. "Now love, don't say a word." Patrick felt the hand lift from his mouth, and then the man's body lift from his own.
"PETE! Help m-"
"I SAID SHUT UP!" Francisco hissed at Patrick, but it was to late. The steady slams stopped, and Pete's tentative voice was heard through the door.
"Patrick?? PATRICK? Are you okay, did he hurt you?"
Patrick watched, terrified as Francisco picked up a deadly sharp, nine inch glass stiletto. Raising it above his head Francisco moved to the door. Reaching it, he turned the lock to the left. Patrick heard the sharp 'click' from across the room. Francisco opened the door, stepping to the side so Pete would not see him.
Patrick sat up, a warning on his lips, but a glare from Francisco stopped him from saying anything as Pete entered the room.
"Well hello Pete, is there a reason you're interrupting my private life tonight?"
"Yes, where i-" Pete stopped when he caught sight of a half naked Patrick, sitting on the bed in the center of the room, looking terrified.
"Patrick! You're here! You're safe, we heard you, on the phone, that man was doing horrible things.... where, where is he?" Pete watched as Patrick's eyes widened, he was looking somewhere beyond Pete's shoulder. Pete heard a giggle, directly behind him. His own eye's widened and he turned in time to see the glass stiletto swing in a graceful arch onto his head. Pete crumpled to the ground when the heel hit him, and Patrick yelled. Giggling, Francisco pressed a surprised hand to his mouth and fluttered his eyelashes.
"Look at that Patrick! Who knew I had it in me?" Patrick just stared at the unmoving Pete, sprawled on the floor. Francisco giggled again, "Well let's get back to us!" He turned his back to Pete, and walked to the bed.
"What..." A confused Andy stood in the doorway to the nightclub, his eye's flashing from the Knocked out Pete, to a terrified Patrick, and finally to Francisco, the back of his pink silk robe glinting with rhinestones as he walked back towards the bed, and Patrick.
You Fucking Bastard. Silently, Andy leaned down, and scooped up the glass stiletto that Francisco had dropped beside Pete's head. He ran quickly to the tall man, and brought the shoe down onto Francisco's head. He crumpled to the floor with a shrill yelp, and didn't move.
"Andy, Thank you! Thanks for coming...."
"Patrick, are you okay? Oh I'm so sorry we left you here, did we make it in time, did he hurt you?"
"No, no h-he didn't, b-but you guys, you came right on time."
Patrick lifted himself off the bed, and began to look for his clothes and his glasses, scared to take a closer look at Pete's unmoving body.
"Patrick?" Andy called across the room, "Patrick, what did he do to Pete?"
"He hit him, with that glass shoe.... he slammed it onto his head, and, and he just fell....." Patrick spotted his glasses, they were behind the headboard of the bed.
"Oh, well he's still breathing, and I don't think he's bleeding, I'm sure he's fine."
Patrick let out a sigh of relief, and pulled on his jeans and T-shirt, which had been crumpled beside the bed. Finally he pulled on his hat, and faced Andy, a few tears still leaking from the corners of his eye's.
"Patrick, are you sure you're okay? W-we heard you, on the phone, and..."
"Yes. Andy I'm fine, nothing happened!" He walked towards his friends, kicking Francisco aside on the way.
"Pete, Pete? Hey man, Are you okay?"
Pete groaned and sat up slowly. Patrick smiled, gently resting a hand on his shoulder.
"He...he hit me with, with a... shoe?" Patrick laughed, and nodded at Pete.
"Ouch...." Pete reached up and gingerly poked the soft soft at the back of his head. He looked at Patrick, his eye's focusing fully for the first time.
"Y-you're ok?" Patrick nodded. "He didn't, we, you, we uh...we got here in time... right?" Patrick nodded again and looked at Andy.
"Yup, Andy got him."
"Good." Pete nodded once, then let his eyes wander over the room, he smiled at Andy, then squinted.
"Hey, hey guys? Where's Joe?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ahh! My internet kept crashing! Every five minuetes Blooooooop and poof! I'd have to start from scratch! haha anyway, bet You were thinking Pete would be the hero huh? well he isn't, Andy saved the day woot woot! But what happened to Joe......?
Sign up to rate and review this story