Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Night Out

More Than Enough

by LyssaLa 3 reviews

Root toot tootin is my new favorite expression.... but what does it mean? And where in the world is Joe? Let's find out my lovely's....

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres:  - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2009-09-20 - Updated: 2009-09-21 - 1060 words

2Funny
Interview with a vampire is on!! I love that movie so so sooo much, in fact I named a character in my vampire story after Lestat, who is awesome.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Joe? He, he was sitting right behind me in the club, I thought he followed me in here, I thought he was right behind me!” Andy said while Pete climbed shakily to his feet.
“Well he isn’t right behind you now, so where……?”
“Well I don’t know do I? Let’s go look for him.” Andy turned on his heel and walked out the door.
“Well somebody’s pissy.” Pete commented, and Patrick nodded in agreement. “What should we do with him?” He gestured to the unconscious stripper, a disgusted look on his face.
“Well we should l-leave him here, I guess…..”
“Patrick, he tried to rape you, we could press charges, have him arrested!”
“No! I don’t want to go to court, I don’t want to cause any trouble with that trash, he didn’t hurt me; just leave him there.” Patrick gave Francisco one last, brief glance then walked out of the room behind Andy.
Pete shrugged and followed them.
~

Back in the main club, the music seemed to have gotten louder than ever before. The affect was amplified by the men in the club’s raucous screams.
“Oh great, a conga line…..this will make finding Joe a whole lot easier."
Pete rolled his eyes and walked to Patrick, who was standing beside an open mouthed Andy. Patrick sighed when he saw the long line of half naked dancing poofs, weaving throughout the entire club, threading between every table. How many guys were going to be grabbing his ass tonight?!
~
Every man in the club was connected to the line, hands on each other’s asses, stepping in time to the conga music, and guess who was at the very front?
“YA! da da, da da…. DA!! Heyy guys! Patrick! Th-they found you! Knew the-they would! Well don’t be shy, get your scrawny little butts in line!” Joe shouted at them drunkenly, kicking and stumbling his way round the club. A boy with light blonde, almost silver hair was squeezing his ass happily; letting himself be pulled along. Patrick smiled and shook his head, he was so happy to see that Joe cared that much about him. Andy growled as Joe tilted his head back, and let the silver haired boy kiss him. “This is Daniel guys!” He slurred, and giggled, “Isn’t he cute?”
Andy jumped forward and grabbed onto Joe’s shoulders, stopping the conga line. From behind came the disgruntled calls of the many drunken men.
“Isn’t he cute? Joe I’m your BOYFRIEND.
Joe looked at him, cross eyed “D-did I, D-did I do something wrong hon-honey?”
From behind him Daniel shouted out
“Darling, darling you’ve stopped the dance, why’ve you done that sweetie?”
“OH, I’VE HAD ENOUGH!” Andy screamed and punched Daniel in the face. “I have heard my friend, practically get raped, I’ve seen my other friend pass out twice, through too much alcohol, and a shoe to the head. I am NOT going to let some yellow eyed slut steal my boyfriend!”
Breathing heavily he stood above Daniel, who was splayed on the floor, knocked out by the mixture of Andy’s punch and the vast amounts of strawberry daiquiris he had drunken that night. Behind him Patrick and Pete were dissolving into fits of giggles.
“Andy, sweetheart, you hurt that cute boy.” Joe’s brows were furrowed and he glared at his boyfriend. “You knocked out myc-cuteboy!”
“But Joe, you’re my boyfriend!”
“I’m nobody’s pleasure toy!” He shouted madly, and ran onstage, flapping his arms like a deranged turkey. “I’m a free spirit, and I soar like a bird!”

He climbed awkwardly onto the stage, heading directly towards one of the stripper poles, holding it with one hand, and skipping around it drunkenly, rubbing his stomach and snapping his fingers. The men in the club cheered, and Andy looked like he could cry. From behind him, Pete chuckled,
`
“Hey Andy, don’t worry about it, Joe is so wasted right now, he drank even more than I did. Tomorrow he’ll wake up with a killer headache, he’ll come to you for comfort, and he won’t remember a thing about tonight.”
“Pete is right Andy, don’t worry about it. Just….. go get him, before he takes anymore of his clothes off.” Patrick advised.
'
Andy’s eyes flashed back to Joe, who was still spinning round the strip pole. Only now he had his shirt in his hand, swinging it wildly round his head. Andy blushed, and with his head down, he jogged to Joe; grabbing his wrist and yanking him offstage.
~
The men in the club Booed drunkenly as Andy, Joe, Patrick, and Pete ran out of the club with their heads bowed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Next Night

Concert

“Always, honest, you said you’d keep me honest, Always Honest…”
“ Douse yourself in cheap perfume, it’s so fitting, so fitting…
“Long live the car crash hearts, lie on the couch till the poets come to life…”
“WE WILL NEVER BELIEVE AGAIN…..”


After the concert.

Pete sighed, and drummed restless fingers against his thigh, he reached up and jerked his hair into place, then sighed again…. Pete was BORED.
“Patrick…?”

“Don’t you FUCKING dare Pete!” Patrick looked up at his friend from the couch glaring evilly.
“Pissy…” Pete whispered and rested his head on folded arms. “You think I’m a freak don’t you, Trick. You don’t want to be a around me?”
“SHUT UP!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hahaha the end for tonight, but don’t worry I’m not done yet, Final chapter tomorrow……can anybody guess what’s gonna happen? I left a few clues…. But I guess only my twisted little mind would figure them out so… guesses? Closest person get’s, a new obsessed fangirl :)


Oh and applause for my special yellow eyed guest, Daniel!! Otherwise known as my dickhead Ecology partner, I tooooold you guys something bad was gonna happen to him! He hath faced the fury of Andrew Hurly!! Also I mad him gay. He would be soooo mad right now.
Ooooooo haha the small minded teenage homo-phobe.
Sign up to rate and review this story