Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > My Heart Beats For Two

Parents Out... Anything Could Happen

by shehadtheworld222 5 reviews

It explains itself.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2009-09-18 - Updated: 2009-09-19 - 806 words

1Ambiance
So far thing have been perfect with Brendon my parents trusted him, my brother FINALLY decided he was the real deal, Molly and Lou were now not starstruck with the idea of hanging with Panic a lot. BASICALLY I LOVE MY LIFE RIGHT NOW. It's just the moment my parents leave town that I was suddenly untruted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Almost every other day my phone went off, and today wasnt any different.

"Hello?" I answered quickly.

"Hi" said Brendon. "Watcha doin?"

"Nothin'much," I replied. "Why are you wondering?"

"I wanna hang out with my awesome girlfriend," he replied, " like sometime today."

"Well how about tonight then?"

"Yeah but I wanna hang out with you NOW," he whined.

"Well you're going to have to wait for several hours, try patience, tonight or not today."

"Ugh fine," he sighed.

"Okay just let me ask my mom."

"Why? She trusts you... and me… I think."

"Well the momenth they plan to go out of town they do this thing where they...”

"Completely wig out?"

"EXACTLY!" I replied. "But one second" I walked to my mom "Hey mom can me and Brendon go out tonight?"

"I dont know," she said "I feel a little nervous with you going out when we're not here, plus we need you to watch Cody."

"Cody can take care of himself, plus I heard him talking about pulling an all nighter with one of his annoying friends."

“ He did tell me about that,” she said “Well than I guess your brother won’t be home tonight.”

“And hopefully neither will I,” I begged “Please mom PLEEEASE!? I’ll be careful. You trust me don’t you?”

“I do trust you but… I don’t want you to get raped okay!” she blurted.

“Mom, really?” I said, “He can hear you, but come on mom you know I have always had good taste in boys.”

She hesitated for a really long time before saying ,“Okay fine, I guess I can trust you… and Brendon.”

“THANK YOU!” I said, hugging her and putting the phone back to my ear

“Your mom thinks in going to rape you?” Brendon said with amusement in his voice.

“I’m her only daughter and she’s a mom, she can’t help it,” I said and sighed. At least I was going,that was all that mattered. He told me five o’clock was when he would pick me up so that I would have time to get ready. My parents left at four for the weekend, they were going to Michigan. This would be the first time I wouldn’t come home to a chorus of “Hey Lex”, and “How’d it go?” A nice change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The doorbell rang and I was still putting in one earing when I swung the door open.

“Lets go we’re late,” I said smiling and pecking him quickly on the lips. I ran out to the car him following behind me. We soon got to the resturant and ordered our food, luckily the service was quick, so we ate and got out quickly.

When we got back to my house Bendon smiled at me warmly in the dim light. I smiled back at him and then simply commented,

“Aren’t you going to walk me to the door?”

“Why of course, I wouldn’t want you to get grabbed up by some rapist in fron of your own house.” He replied, sarcassm in his smooth voice.

We both got out of the car and linked hands, stolling casually up my front walkway. When we got there I locked my arms around his neck and stretched up on my tip toes to touch my lips to his. We locked eyes for a second, something about it told me he wasn’t going to leave right away.

“You’re parents aren’t home right?”

“No,” I replied back looking at his mischevious face. I knew exactly what he was thinking. I grabbed him by the tie and pulled him into the house, shutting and locking the door behind us. We made our way up the stairs, somehow our lips never broke. Deep down inside I was terrified. I’m 18 but I just didn’t know what to think. We crashed down on the bed, him now on top of me, sliding down the straps of my dress, and kissing where they used to be. I vigorously ripped open his shirt, rubbing my hands along his skinny yet muscular chest.

“Brendon,” I breathed,” I love you.”

“I love you too.” He said, kissing me deeply again. I could feel his manhood growing stiffer and stiffer by the minute on the inside of my thigh. I gasped and I heard him chuckle sexily and seductively. I coule already tell that this was going to be a long, fun night.
Sign up to rate and review this story