Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Vakoria

Chapter 2

by KingsIndian 0 reviews

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-09-19 - Updated: 2009-09-19 - 1425 words

1Hot
Chapter 2

A/N: Lemon alert!

We ambled down the weathered, crazy-paving footpath that led from the cabin to my driveway, and I climbed into my car. It was only a year old, but it looked ancient: like most of my other possessions, I had constructed it myself out of wood. For the roof, I had used an old, up-turned boat, with window holes cut in the hull; the sides and chassis had been shaped out of spare sheets of timber. Unfortunately, I had been unable to design and build a working engine out of wood, meaning that Ruxy had to push-start it.

"U-UGH!" she heaved. "Why don't you get a proper car, Iggy?"

"Because I love this one. It'd be a waste to get rid of it, after all that hard work!" I explained. Also, that sound she makes when starting it is sexy...!

Ruxy hopped into the car, which rolled off down the road. After a fairly taxing, tortuous half-hour of driving through the mountains - including five more of Ruxy's push-starts - we arrived at the park, which lay on the outskirts of the city of Jakatoa. It was by far the largest park in the region, or any other nearby ones, for that matter. Nestled between the towering, snow-crested peaks of two dormant volcanoes, the park was best known for its spectacular cascading fountain display, which showered down the foothills of the Vakoria Mountains for almost a mile. Incorproated into the display were over one hundred intricate, life-like figures of Pok mon found in the region, painstakingly carved out of marble. I felt it was the jewel of Vakoria's crown - and a perfect place to take a romantic walk with Ruxy.

"I love these fountains. I've seen them hundreds of times before, but they always amaze me. I love the calming sound that they make, and the way in which they spray my face lightly."

"I love them too. My favourite part is the statues. They've been made so beautifully!"

We sat down on a bench, which had clearly seen better days. It was old, spinterered and worn out; in fact, it resembled something I might have made a few years ago. By contrast, the statue of a Goldeen that we were facing was immaculate and beautifully maintained. As Ruxy admired the Goldeen's fins gleaming in the morning sunshine, I reached into my backback, and removed two small, brown bottles , one of which I passed to Ruxy.

"Tequila!" I announced. "Made my the family business back in Mexico. It's wonderful; you should try it."

"Of course! I love tequila. We have vodka in my home land, but it just doesn't taste as good in my opinion. I suppose I'm just too used to it."

"Same here, really. I like vodka; I have it all the time, but you can't beat a bit of tequila!" I watched Ruxy removing the cap of her bottle and carefully pouring a few drops of tequila into it. "No, Ruxy; this is how you do it!"

---

"Do you know of anywhere quiet? There's something important I need to ask you about."

"Yes, I do, actually. There's a small, overgrown pond somewhere at the bottom of these stairs. Nobody ever goes there; they're all too interested in the fountains."

"Perfect! Let's go, then."

We carefully negotiated our way down a steep, winding, narrow flight of stairs enclosed behind one of the fountains. It brought us towards a fairly claustrophobic clearing, about the size of my log cabin. As promised, it contained a pond, but this had become so infested with algae, bladderwort and cattails that it had become almost impossible to determine the border between the grass and the pond. Fortunately, we sat down on dry land, so I could ask my important question. I brought my head towards Ruxy's ear, and whispered as quietly as I could:

"Ruxandra, do you want to have sex?"

She seemed shocked, as she gave out a high yelp of excitement, and exclaimed in a slurred voice, "Of course I do! Why didn't you ask me earlier?" Great! the tequila had done its job beautifully.

"Well, I was just worried that my body would freak you out."

"Aww...don't worry about that. In fact, I'd love to see it! I'm sure it's very sexy."

"That's the point. I thought it'd be too sexy for you! Here it is..." I gradually removed my clothes, exposing myself. Ruxy's piercing, hawk-like eyes beamed at me in delight; in fact, she was so was so beguiled by my heavy, muscular appearance that she almost lost her balance and fell into the pond. Fortunately, I was able to rescue her just in time, so she could begin stripping down too. She looks so much sexier when she isn't wearing anything...

"Wow...hot...so, which position would you like?" I stared directly into Ruxy's beautiful sapphire-blue eyes...but, instead of receiving an answer, my question was met with a tearful glance.

"What's wrong, sweety?" I asked softly. "Don't you want to have sex after all?"

"It's n-not that...I-I'd love to. It's just that I h-have a little H-Home Economics project that I n-needed to finish for tomorrow, and I've b-barely started!"
"That's cooking and stuff, isn't it? I expect you'll get an A for that; it feels so hot when you're here!"

She giggled. "Thanks, I kn-now. I do need to get this d-done, though. Would you like to c-come to the l-library with me and help me f-finish it off?"

"Ermmm...I'd love to...but...I'm useless at that sort of stuff: I'm a carpenter and builder, not a cook or a cleaner. Besides, I don't want you to get distracted by my sexy body." I felt uneasy all of a sudden. I had been staring into space as I said this; what if Ruxy noticed that I had broken our eye contact?

"Oh...f-fair enough, then. I should be d-done by the evening, so would you l-like to meet me then at Luigi Rossini's P-pizzeria?"

"Yeah, sure. Until then, I guess I'll just sit here and cry..." I began to fake crying.

"Awww...p-please don't be like that!" Ruxy knelt down, wrapped her arms around me slowly and hugged me as tightly as she could. I loved the way in which her boobs rubbed against my chest as she did this...they felt so soft! I couldn't help but to 'hug' her further down, if you know what I mean...Wow...it was always such an exhilarating experience when I did this!

"Thanks...you're making me feel much better." I stopped pretending to cry.

"Me too, Iggy...I feel brilliant inside, for some reason...especially down here!" She moved her hand towards her lower abdomen; I withdrew quickly before she found out that I had debauched her, although I suspected that she already knew what I had done.

"I'm glad you do. Oh, well - we'll see each other again this evening. Anyway, goodbye - I love you!"

"Bye, Iggy! I love you too." Determined not to waste any more time, Ruxy immediately shot off back up the staircase...forgetting to put her clothes back on before doing so. I was left torn between telling her and letting her run off into the distance: on the one hand, I didn't want her to be embarrassed when people saw her, but on the other, I didn't want to waste any more of her time. Besides, she looked much sexier like this anyway...it was such a difficult decision! I racked my brains for a few seconds in a vain attempt to reach a decision...but she had run out of sight anyway by this point. Not knowing what to do next, I re-dressed myself; I had had an urge to put Ruxandra's clothes on, but I didn't want her to catch me doing this. As it turned out, my fears were not realized, as five minutes later, there was still no sign of her, although I had heard a few penetrating screams, presumably from other tourists who didn't have the same appreciation for her body as I did. Satisfied that she was not going to return for some time, I ambled towards the trees at the edge of the clearing, which concealed the real reason why I had stayed behind...

A/N: I hope you enjoyed it! Hopefully, the third chapter will be up soon. Also, I might sprite some of the characters, or draw a map of Vakoria, if you want me to.
Sign up to rate and review this story