Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > ConjunctionShipping

I hate blood, it's gross!

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

Basically introduces Stan and his fear of blood (haemophobia).

Category: Pokemon - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] - Published: 2009-09-19 - Updated: 2009-09-19 - 867 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1: Stan’s POV

Just a typical weekend at my cousin Jade’s house… she is my best friend even though she’s highly competitive. I love her spunk, it’s awesome. I always wished that I could be her… but I’m a guy, though. Oh well… today was a fine Saturday in Veilstone. It was bright, sunny, almost no clouds in the sky; wind was blowing in my face… and the irresistible smell of food coming from the food court in uptown. Sometimes I could hear concerts going on and marching bands, too. The sounds I cherish most are the songs of birds such as Starlies. This particular one in Jade’s backyard was particularly annoying…! I was battling her and it kept copying me!

“Croagunk, Focus Punch!” I commanded.

“Focus Punch!” The Starly mocked weakly.

“Stunky,” Jade commanded in her Canadian accent. “Use Iron Tail!”

“Stun-ky!” It said, presumably a she. Croagunk lost his focus because of that stupid bird.

“Argh…!” I growled. “Get out of here!” I screamed. It just fell out of the tree and fainted as if I had used Hyper Voice. “Stupid bird…!” It finally got up and flew away.

“Whoa,” she blinked. “I didn’t know you had that in you,” she chuckled. “Shall we continue?”

“Yeah,” I sighed.

“Is something wrong?”

“Just tired…,” I yawned. I was a bit tired of battling her because she almost always WINS… which is really annoying. “I don’t get why you keep wining,” I shrugged. She looked at me with her beautiful blue eyes (which look purple sometimes!) and stared into mine.

“Because I train everyday,” she smiled and stroked her hair flirtatiously. Damn, she is so hot sometimes…

“Glad I’ll be 16 soon,” I grinned. “I can finally learn how to drive!” The wind started to pick up, which was a bit chilly (typical October weather). “It’s starting to get cold,” I picked up my Croagunk. “I wouldn’t mind having some apple cider…”

“You’re right… it is cold,” she picked up Stunky. “And apple cider does sound good,” she smiled and walked towards the house (as usual, I always followed). It felt nice and warm in her house, almost too warm for me. I put Croagunk on her couch; he was sound asleep.

“Cute,” I mumbled. I walked to the kitchen as my stomach growled. “Oh!” I had an idea. “How about some stew,” I grinned. Her kitchen is very convenient: the fridge happens to be very close to the oven, stove and sink. I can take one step and any of those appliances are right in front of my face. “If I could only find the soup…,” I looked in the pantry. “Here it is!” I pulled out a can of vegetable soup.

“Hey, whatcha doin’?” She asked.

“Making soup, want some?” I grinned.

“Let me show you how to make homemade soup – not Cambell’s.”

“Oh! I’d love that!”

“First,” she explained, putting the can back, “you’ll need some chicken broth,” she took a can from the pantry. “Then you’ll need a pan…,” she walked over to one of the cabinets and put a pan on the stove…. I was doing fine until she got to the cutting of the vegetables. The next thing I knew, she had accidentally cut her finger with the knife.

“Ow! Shit!” She cursed. Blood was spewing from one of the major arteries of the index finger…

“B-Blood?!” I shuddered… and fainted. I always hated blood. (I believe it’s called hematophobia). I woke up to see that I was on the couch with an ice pack on the back of my head. “I don’t feel very good…,” I was really lightheaded.

“Please don’t vomit...,” she looked down at me.

“How long have I been out?” It looked as if there were two of her...

“’Bout five hours.”

“Oh... OK...,” I sighed.

“Here, want the remote?” She smiled and handed it to me.

“Sure... thank you,” I smiled and turned on the TV. Family Guy happened to be on.

“No problem, sleep tight,” she kissed me on the forehead (woohoo! insert sexy words here...!). Stunky and Croagunk decided to sleep next to me.

“Night...,” I sighed and doozed off. Tomorrow will be a nice Sunday (I hope). I dreamt of nothing that night... oh, well.

__________________________________________

The next day...

“I feel better...,” I sat up. “I guess,” I felt nauseated. “Oh great...,” I ran to the toilet as fast as possible.

“Are you OK?” Jade asked from outside the bathroom door.

“No...,” I retched. I wiped my chin with a tissue and came out. She looked at me funny. Stunky and Croagunk rubbed against my legs.

“Your face... it’s as pale as a ghost...!” She blinked.

“It is?” I turned the corner and saw that my face was pale as the moon. “I don’t feel very good,” I fainted again... The next thing I knew, I ended up in the hospital...

_________________________________

A/N: I hope you liked it, if you don’t, I’ll start over. I’ll reveal more as the story goes on... :) Don’t worry. Next will be Marie’s! :D
Sign up to rate and review this story