Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cancer (Frerard)

Call Me

by vampyGee 2 reviews

hey! i rewrote most of it!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-09-20 - Updated: 2009-11-07 - 469 words

0Unrated
~FRANK~

I blinked, all I did was blink, and my sick, unhealthy hallocination was gone. Gerard was not standing in front of me, and why should he be, the man is dead-like the song.........
I walked back to my car, on the brink of tears, coming here always did this to me, no matter if i went almost every week.But it had been so real, I could hear him, feel him. Maybe I was just going insane.I couldn't tell anyone about this, they would send me away!

"Yeah Mikey it went fine", I said to Mikey as we talked that evening"Theres just so many things I wish we could have done"
-FLASHBACK~
"Hey Gee", I sat down on our bed, he was reading a comic book.I got no response, sometimes he got lost in his own little world. I snatched the book from him.
"Frank!", he grinned and rolled his eyes.
"Sorry", I smiled"But I was thinking we should go some place, like on a vacation. We haven't in over a year, we should get away from work, have some time just to ourselves?"
He raised his eyebrows in question.
"Disney World", I said proudly and handed him the brochure.
He studied it for a minute, frowned.
"Hon, I'd love to, but we just can't afford it right now, think of some place smaller?"
- -

Yeah, that was just before the band made it big, after that we could have gone, but we never did.
"Frank it's been hard on all of us", Mikey said"Ya know he was my........brother", He choked the last word.I heard Alicia in the background comforting him."Sorry,he's been like this all day", He explained."Frank, it has been a year, and you've done nothing, maybe you should find a new hobbie, make some new friends. It's really not good to be this anti- social".
I sighed"I have tried that, but then they ask about the ring, then I cry and scare them away".
"Take off the-"
"No!, I shouted"I will never take off this ring!", And I hung up on my brother in law.How dare he tell me to take off my wedding ring!
I stared at my little silver cell phone, slowly opened it, found Gee under my contacts list. Maybe if I could just hear his voice, his sweet, comforting voice.
It rang 4 times and his voice mail came up:
You reached Gerard, Can't pick up cuz Frank has me tied up-don't worry though he's being nice!, leave me a message!
A tear slipped down my cheek"I love you", I whispered, and shut the phone.
It began to ring, I looked at the screen
Gee


p.s hoped you liked it, please tell me what you all think!
Sign up to rate and review this story