Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cancer (Frerard)

The ghost of you

by vampyGee 5 reviews

Gerard is dead, but not out of the picture.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-07-26 - Updated: 2009-07-26 - 743 words

1Moving
"Mikey. you sure youu don't want me to come today, I can take off-"
"No Mikey", I spoke into the phone"You have your wife to tend to, I'll be just fine", I assurerd him"I'll call later tonght, See ya", and I hung up the phone.
It's been a whole year today, since I lost my husband.A whole lonely emotional rollercoaster of a year.I went though so much. You just get so used to seeing the one person you can't live without. And then in a matter of 4 months, they're gone, and you don't get them back, ever.
I loved him so much, my Gerard.The band was no more, needless to stay, I owned a line of guitar stores, which kept money in the bank.but what I wouldn't give to here the roar of the crowd, Gerard unique voice, to play my guitar infront of thousands.........
But thats all in the past right?Hell no!
Gerard was always mine, he lierally completed me, without him, I was this pathetic mess.In the past year, I had become almost as thin as Mikey, I rarely ever ate.and I'd never known it was humanly possibly to shed so many tears.
I picked up my keys, grabbed the red roses, and got in my car, turned the radio on as I drove down the road.
"When I was, A young boy, my father took me into the city-", I qiuckly turned off the radio. Mikey had said they would be playing our old songs, in a solute to Gerard, Well, hearing his voice only tore apart my heart even more.
Finally, I arrived at the cemetary, it was mid afternoon,I would be fine.
Truth be told, I have never come to visit him alone. Mikey or Ray or someone has always come with me. But I walked down the aisle of tombstones, until I stood infront of Gerard's.
I sat down on the grass infront of the tombstone, marking my lovers grave.
"Hey", I laid down the roses"Can you belive it?A whole year", I whispered."I thought I'd be dead by now. But no, Gerard, if theres one thing you taught me it was to carry on".
I felt the hot tears brim on my eyes"You haven't any idea how much I miss you, I love you", I whispered.
Gerard always said he would go to hell, but he was an angel destined for heaven, so I knew he could hear every word I spoke.The tears slowly began to leak down my cheeks"I just wanted to say I love you. So much has changed. Mikey is gonna be a father in about 3 months, You'll be an uncle".
"An uncle?", I heard the whisper, practically in my ear, I looked around, but no one was there. I must be finally be going insane.
"Gee, I'll see you soon I-"
"Why soon?" , and that voice again, just likes his, like a whisper in my ear.I stood up. looked around, my mouth opened but no sound came out.
A few yards away from me, leaning against a large oak tree, was the man I loved, But he was dead, It didn't make sense, But I found my desperate feet walking towards him.
A smile slowly spread across his pale pink lips. He wore all black, and was flawless, purely beautiful to every detail. I was only 3 feet away from him, and he had not disapeared yet.
I'm insane and I love it!
"Hey Frankie", the voice also belonged to Gerard, My Gerard.
I stood frozen on the spot.
His smile turned to a frown"Your not happy to see me?I've missed you so much too"He took a step forward, My breathing stopped.
"Babe, You need to breathe", He whispered."I love You"
"Gerard, you can't be real", I gasped, as his cool fingertips grazed my cheek.
"I can't, and why not?", He smiled."Don't you beleive in ghosts, love?"
"Is it really you?", I breathed.
"Well.......", He bent his head level to mine, pressed his smooth, soft lips to my own"Is it me?"
"Gerard!", I let the tears fall, As he took me into his strong arms, If he was a ghost, I definatly belived in them.



so, I took some time and consideration into this chapter, hope you all like it, please review and tell me what you thought! thanks so much!
Sign up to rate and review this story