Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Why am I a Pokémon?

Cynthia's parents

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

Pretty much what the title says.

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2009-09-20 - Updated: 2009-09-20 - 1102 words

0Unrated
A/N: I decided to add Cynthia’s parents, Anastasia and Takis, which sadly died from a car wreck. And mainly because they aren’t really mentioned in the anime or the games... makes me wonder if they died? :( It will be from Takis’s point of view. But if I mention them again, it will change... Just so you know, they don’t really know English, they speak Romanian, so I will translate it automatically for you readers. And lol, I like to pretend Sinnoh is in Canada, mainly because of the climate. :P I might also introduce Beowulf later, a Houndoom - Lucian later befriends him.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 3: Cynthia’s parents

...About 22 years ago...

Anastasia and I were taking a little drive in the Romanian countryside, to go into town to buy some things... just a normal day... free of traffic, rain, snow, hail and whatnot. All I could say is, that it was a bright sunny day. I turned the on the radio - one of the “American” songs were on - “Africa” by Toto to be exact.

“Hey, I love this song,” I said.

“So do I!” Ana said. “Too bad it isn’t in Romanian...”

“Oh well,” I shrugged. The song ended and there were just stupid commercials. I was really paying attention to the road and not the car itself. I’m sure Ana wasn’t paying attention either, because she was starting to fall asleep. The car said “check engine.” The next thing I knew, I lost control of the car and landed straight into a ditch... we were both knocked unconcious... I had no idea what happened exactly... I could just barely breath and felt blood trickling down from my forehead... now Ana, I hadn’t had a clue about her... the next thing I knew... I was floating in an infinite space along with Ana.

“Wha... where am I?” I blinked. I looked around and saw that wherever I was was blue, black and purplish... I could see both our bodies in the car, lifeless...

“I wonder the same thing?” Ana said.

Why hello, hello!” said a bluish-grey Pokemon with two long tails said. Azelf...?

“Why are we here?” We both said in unison.

The Azelf contemplated. “You two are here because you are about to enter a new life.”

“What do you mean? And how do you know Romanian? Wait... that’s a dumb question...,” I sighed. Ana was a bit shocked.

There’s no such thing as a stupid question, silly! Anyways, you’re here because I’m about to give you a new life - in the form of a Pokémon.”

“Oh? OK then... will you promise not to seperate us?” Ana asked.

Yes, I promise. Now be free!” It said... casting us into new bodies... the next thing I knew, I was in an egg... I’m sure Ana was as well... I must admit, it was a little gross.

“Come on, you’re almost out!” a voice said... sounded like English, so I didn’t fully understand. I bashed up against the egg, cracking it and falling out. “Awesome!” the voice said again... where was I? What was I? And why does this person look familiar?

“Ahh...,” said another voice... wait... “What a cute little Togepi!” I was a Togepi?!?! Holy shit! And this person... was familiar... Carolina and Lars?! Those are Ana’s parents!! I was so shocked...

“What the?!” I was a bit confused. “Azelf, curse you!! Why am I a Togepi?! I never really liked them... I guess!!”

“Boy, sure is a noisy little guy,” Carolina said.

“I agree,” Lars nodded. He turned around to see that another egg was hatching... “Hey Carolina, look,” he pointed. She turned around and I looked.

“Aww... a cute little Shellos,” it hatched out of the egg.

“Ana?” I whispered.

“Yes?” She said.

“Holy shit! I am so happy you are here!” I smiled.

“Wow... this is cool!” Ana nodded. She looked up to see Lars and Carolina. “MOM?! DAD?!” She was shocked... “Oh... my... God...,” she fainted.

“Aww... poor thing fainted,” said Lars to Ana. Just then, a phone rang, Carolina picked it up... her face turned pure white... whiter than any snowfall I had seen in Romania or Greece... it was horrifying to watch because she was a happy-go-lucky and optimistic person. She just bursted into tears... and fell down onto her knees.

“Oh God no...,” she wailed.

“What?! What happened?!” Lars kneeled down beside her.

“Ana... and Takis... are dead...,” she said monotonously.

What?!” He snapped and just started bawling.

“Hey...,” I jumped off the table I was on. “It’s OK, I’m right here,” I brushed up against Carolina’s hands. Ana woke up out of her daze and noticed that they were both bawling. She slithered off the other table and did the same thing. They probably bawled for hours before we were able to calm them down.

“Poor Cynthia... and poor Flint... I suppose we’ll raise them?” Carolina said while stroking both of us. When she said that, it reminded me of them. I looked at Ana and she scowled (the best she could). It’s really too bad neither of us have tear glands, otherwise we’d be crying along with them. Cynthia is only four, while Flint is only one... oh gosh...

“Well, if they come here, we will be able to see them,” I smiled the best I could.

“I suppose we would,” she replied. I then wondered how we would cope as Pokemon... but then again this is pretty cool! Even being a Pokemon for about four hours, I thought this was a bit interesting... I wondered how Ana thought?

I yawned. “Oh boy, I’m really sleepy,” then again I am a baby Pokemon...

“So am I,” she did the same.

“Aw... look, they’re sleepy...,” Carolina said calmly.

“Aww...,” Lars nodded. Carolina picked us up and put us into a little bed-like thing... kind of like the kind used for household cats and dogs. “Goodnight little guys,” he said. I opened one eye and yawned.

“Goodnight,” Carolina smiled at us. They both left the room and she turned the light off. I opened my eyes and gave Ana a smooh on the head, as best I could.

“Goodnight Ana,” I smiled.

“Goodnight,” she smiled back and fell asleep. I did the same, smiling in my sleep.

Thank you Azelf,” I thought. “Thank you for giving me a new life.”

__________________________________________

A/N: Sorry it was a bit short, but I just wanted to introduce them. Enjoy.
Sign up to rate and review this story