Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Come Spend A Week With Us...

Come Spend A Week With Us...

by LyssaLa 2 reviews

Let's see... take a bunch college guys, stick them in a dorm together, and make Pete Wentz head of their fraternity. Who knows what could happen?....Well I do. hehe

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2009-09-20 - Updated: 2009-09-20 - 194 words

1Funny
This is what I'm m hoping college life is like :) I made all the boy's college aged, in present time, so it's 2009, and Pete would be.... around 21, 22?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so summer was over. It had been fun, but now all of Pete's bags were packed, his cell phone was charged, and all ties to clingy summer girls had been broken. It was back to college, back to a dorm life, back to his friends, and this year, Pete would be a senior, and head of the fraternity.
"How fun will this be?" He turned to his friend Patrick, A sophomore, the youngest in his dorm. Patrick nodded, looking slightly queasily out the airport windows, to the many planes landing and taking off with loud roars.
"Y-ya fun, this will be fun Pete." He watched as another plane landed, bouncing slightly on it's landing gears, and almost fainted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 Months Later

Monday

"Pete! Hey, PETE!" Patrick ran breathlessly down the dorms front staircase, his face beet red and his hat askew. "PETE! You'll never ever guess what's happened...."


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How are you liking it so far? Enjoying all ... five, sentences?

Anywho.... Stay tuned for the rest of Monday!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story