Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Luca

The Meeting/Oak and Buizel

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

....

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2009-09-20 - Updated: 2009-09-21 - 817 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1: The Meeting/Oak and Buizel

Damn.

Fuck.

Shit.

I looked at my cane - it was nearly broken. I just shrugged it off and got off the bus at Pallet Town. I looked around before going anywhere. I really had to go... for there were no toilets on the bus.

"Wonder where Professor Oak's lab is...?" I mumbled. You'd think I'd see it by now... but Idon't have the best eyes in the world. There's also too many damn trees. Iwalked around another five minutes. Still nothing...

"Damn this is pissing me off. I really have to go and my stupid cane is almost broken...," I growled and looked at the ground. Little did I know I had accidentally run into Prof. Oak, him in the flesh!

"Oh my God! I am so sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going!" I limped back afew steps.

"Don't worry about it," he said coolly. "I know it was just an accident. I didn't even see you coming either," he held up a book. It just happened to be Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea(or Vingt mille lieues sous les mers in French). (A/N: WOW!!! You can read it online! Go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/20,000_Leagues_Under_the_Sea Awesome!)

"Wow, I haven't had a chance to read that story yet," I looked at the cover.

"I just started," he smiled.

"Umm... I was wondering if you have any Pokemon at your lab per chance?" I tried not to be arrogant. I tend to respect people older than me. "Oh yeah, Luca by the way," I held out my hand and he shook it.

"Yes, I have some Pokemon. Pokemon from people that have deceased," he replied. Iscowled.

"Oh... that is sad...," I sighed.

"Yeah...,"he looked at me my eyes. "Come to my Lab," he smiled.

"Thank you...," I mentally moaned because I was in so much pain because I still had to go... bad.

"No problem," he smiled. I followed him intently (while limping of course)... I had a problem. His lab was all the way up on a hill... and guess whay?! It was stairs.

"Fuck!"I cursed.

"Is there something wrong?" He forrowed his brow. Bastard was already up about ten stairs...

"I can't walk up the stairs!" I crossed my arms.

"Oh...,"he said solemnly and came back down. All he could do was just pick me up and carry me up the stairs. That was a hell of a fight though.

"Idiot...,"I mumbled inaudibly. He finally put me down and I growled. I decided I would never win this fight, so I stopped worrying about it.

"So...,"he said while opening the door for me. "Is there any specific Pokemon you like?"

"Thanks!And I really loved my big brother's Floatzel named Barry, he showed me all of his Pokemon. He had some pretty cool Pokemon!" I grinned. I love my brother... he is so cool!

"And who might be your brother?"

"Lucian."

"The Lucian?! No way. The-the new Champion of Sinnoh?!"

"Umm... yeah. That's him!" I grinned brightly. "I love my brother, even though I've only known him for like a week!" He never said anything. "Umm...?"

"Oh... right. I do believe I have a Buizel."

"Ooh!! Très fantastique!” I grinned.

“Come along then!” He smiled and led me to his outdoor area. It was nice... and huge. Lots of trees and grass. Smelt like... umm I don’t even want to know. Now I normally don’t pay attention to my surroundings, but this place was interesting... there were Pokemon everywhere...

“Here he is,” he said, pointing to a Buizel. It was so small... it surprised me. I had never seen a Buizel before, so to me, it was a lot smaller than my brother’s Floatzel.

“Wow. It’s smaller than I thought it would be. I’ll take it, please!!” I grinned big.

“He’s yours,” he grinned.

“Bui...”

“Well, I hope you like traveling with me!” I grinned and picked it up. It blew bubbles in my face, nearly drowning me. “...Fuck. Oh well...”

“Here, I have something for you,” he handed me a Pokedex and some poke balls.

“Thank you so much! I will see you later,” I smiled.

“My pleasure! And goodbye,” we waved. I waved back. I looked at Buizel as I was walking to the hill.

“Well... I’m sure you’ll be an excellent partner.”

“Bui...”

“Yeah...,” I sighed. I decided just to walk down the hill carefully... I have a habit of falling down hills... and in this case I did trip... and I fell probably like 100 yards.

“BUI!!!” He ran down as fast as possible...

“Fuck...,” was all I could say before I was knocked out.

__________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry it took so long and sorry it’s short... I was in a hurry lol.
Sign up to rate and review this story