Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Little Game Called Life

A Little Game Called Life

by XxLovexMCRxMusicxX 2 reviews

Gerard and Mikey grew up with an abusive step-dad now they are going to a new school whats gonna happen when they most popular guy in school is their new neigbor...?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Sci-fi - Warnings: [!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2009-09-20 - Updated: 2009-09-20 - 329 words

0Unrated
"Fuck you! You can't fucking tell me what to fucking do! You aren't even my real father, Fucker!" I said screaming at the top of my lungs to my step-dad. Oh if you don't know, I'm Gerard. Gerard Way, I'm 15, and have a little brother Mikey Way, 12, and now this is starting to sound like some cheesey school report. Lets continue..

"Gerard Arthur Way don't talk to, Jonathan, Like that! He IS your father now!" My mother said holding the arseholes' hand. "He is NOT, MY FUCKING FATHER! HE WILL NEVER BE MY FUCKING FATHER! HE'S JUST SOME ASSHOLE, ABUSIVE, RAPIST!" I screamed at my mom, who bit her lip as Jonathan walked up to my and grabbed me by the hair. "Look here you little worthless sonuvabitch, NO ONE cares about you. Now go up stairs and I won't stretch your tight ass out tonight..." He growled in my ear and slid one hand down my torso and let me go. I ran up to my room and saw Mikey in my bed crying his eyes out holding onto my pillow. I closed and locked the door behind me and walked up to him, "Mikes..."

"Why do you guys always have to fight... you always end up getting hurt..." Mikey said looking up at me tears streaming down his face and his glasses all foggy. "I always end up getting hurt so he won't get to you, Mikes. Besides its a just a couple of bumps and bruises..." I tell him and pull a chair up to the bed.

"More like Concussions and gashes... and stitches, and bloody noses and broken noses..." Mikey said with his bottom lip trembling. "So it doesn't matter. I would take a bullet for you little bro, but if that mother fucker lays one hand on you he's dead remember that okay?" I said wiping his tears off cheeks. He hugged me tight, " We'll get through this together right, Gerard?"

"Together forever, lil-bro."
Sign up to rate and review this story