Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Little Game Called Life

Chapter 2: First Days Can Be Brutal

by XxLovexMCRxMusicxX 4 reviews

First day, different school, different beatings...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] [!!] [V] [X] [R] [?] - Published: 2009-09-20 - Updated: 2009-09-21 - 796 words

0Unrated
~Two Year Time Lapse~

"Ahh fuck yess!" Jonathan moaned as he pushed his erect cock into me hard, I screamed as he threw me onto the bed and held my body down tightly so I can't squirm out of his tight grip. I felt hot sticky blood drip down my thighs. "You like this don't you, you little fucking fag." He said pounding into me harder and faster. It hurt so fucking bad, I was screaming the whole time, I heard my mom crying down stairs. Fake tears. Since she married this asshole she hasn't given a damn fuck for what he did to me, as long as it wasn't her. "Ahhh fuck!" He said pulling out me, grabbing me by the hair and threw me on the wall slamming my head into it, letting blood drip out my nose staining the wall.

He pushed him self back into me, he gripped onto my hair tighter as he was reaching near orgasm. He never came inside me, thank god. When he was done, he rolled me over, and got on top of me and smiled and roughly kissed me and slapped me. "You're a good fuck kid..." He smiled wickedly and walked out laughing. My eyes were starting to close when I saw , Mikey, walk in the room tears running down the side of his face where I saw a big red hand print on the side of his face. My whole body filled with anger I immediately got up, and started to walk out the room but Mikey grabbed my arm, pulling me back in the room. "Gerard don't.. you're still bleeding. And you're kinda weak at the moment so he'll have the upper hand gee..." Mikey said hugging me crying into my t-shirt. "Fine... I won't get him today... just.. go take a shower first and get ready for school tomorrow..." I said lightly pushing him off me and he grabbed his stuff and went to take a bath.

*


"Gee... wake up." I heard someone say in the darkness. I turned on my bed side lamp and saw Mikey with his brand new school clothes I bought him, which means a Black Flag shirt, and a pair of dark blue jeans and chucks. "What time is it...?" I asked rubbing my eyes and looking at my digital clock that was, sadly un-plugged. "Its almost 6 am..." Mikey said sitting on my bed and grabbed a comic book that was on my bed I fell asleep while reading. "Mikes, school doesn't start for another 2...3 or so hours..." I said sitting up straight and yawned. " I know... I just wanna be awake before Jonathan wakes up." Mikey said nervously biting his lip and looking through the comic book. " Okay then..." I said looking closer at Mikey's cheek and saw five little bruises where Jonathan's fingers were at.

I sighed and got up looking in my closet, grabbing a Nirvana shirt and putting in on. "Want me to leave while you change...?" Mikey said not looking up from the comic. " No its fine... this is a clean pair of pants I put them on an hour ago since I couldn't sleep and took another shower..." I said putting my socks on and my high tops. "Oh okay."he said laying back on the bed and yawned. "You can sleep for a little bit and I'll wake you up so we can get to school on time." I said getting up and pulled a blanket over him, and he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

*
The bellrang, it was time to go home, when I saw a group of guys look at me and say something to each one and other, and when i got up and walked out they followed me. I was looking for Mikey on the other side of the school the lower grades' side when the same group of boys came up behind me.

"Hey look at this kid! He looks like a fucking fag! Get 'im boys!" A semi-short boy said to his friends and they came after me holding me up from the arms and one by one took a hit at me, they dropped me down onto my knees and kicked me in the stomach, one kneed me in the face and broke my nose and busted my lip. "haha look at him he's bleeding..!" One of the guys said. "What'chu gonna cry fag boy? Cry for yous' momma!" Another said and they all left me on the floor bleeding. Except one the leader or the short guy, stood in over me and sighed and kneeled next to me. "Sorry handsome but its part of the jock code.."He said kissing me on the lips and walking back out the double doors.
Sign up to rate and review this story