Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Little Game Called Life

Done Playing Around Daddy

by XxLovexMCRxMusicxX 3 reviews

Gerard and Jonathan have a little... talk.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!] [X] [R] [?] - Published: 2009-09-27 - Updated: 2009-09-30 - 519 words

0Unrated
I dunno what the fuck happen in that fucking hall way, but I know I ain't telling anyone what the fuck happen. I picked Mikey up from his class and I walked him over to one of my friend Bob's house for a while. They are doing their weekly Halo 3 tournament, which leaves me the time to have a little talk with good ol' Johnny. I took my house key out and unlocked the front door. I didn't see my mom's car out in front, just Jonathan's since today is his day off, lucky for him.

I drop my backpack and it landed with a thud on the hard wood floor. "Gerard you home?" Jonathan called from the office. I ran down the stairs into my bedroom and locked the door behind me and went under my bed to look for my Chuck's shoebox. I took it out and laid it on my bed, and took out my old fishing blade. My dad had given it to me when we used to go fishing, but when he got sick, we stopped. I gripped the handle of the knife. Am I really going to do this? Am I actually going to kill the "love of my mother's life"? I heard Jonathan call my name and try to open my bedroom door. I got some rubber gloves from a box in my drawer, put them on and cleaned the handle of the knife with some disinfectant wipes and got my baseball bat from my closet. "GOD DAMN IT BOY YOU BETTER OPEN THIS GOD DAMN DOOR BEFORE I KICK THIS DOOR DOWN YOU LITTLE SHIT!" Jonathan screamed from the other side of the door. I unlocked it, and stood on the opposite side of the door where it would open and raised the bat over my head. He threw the door open and he opened his mouth to say something but i hit him in the back of the head before he could.

I dragged him by the arms up the stairs and into the bathroom. I laid him in the bathtub, and grabbed the knife. I slit his left wrist first, his eyes shot wide open and covered his mouth to muffle his screams. I turned on the water, and quickly slashed his other wrist. He tried to bite down on my hand but I hit his head against the wall. The water started to turn kinda pink, and he laid there unconscious in the bathtub bleeding out. I dropped the knife onto his thigh making it look like he did it himself and i ran back downstairs. I changed my shirt and pants, taking off the bloody gloves first and throwing them in a shoe box under my bed. I heard my mom's car drive in the driveway and I ran to grab my backpack and ran back into my room throwing shit on my bed making it look like I'm studying. "Gerard?" My mom called from the living room and i heard footsteps run upstairs and slam a door shut. I think Mikey's home too.

"Gerard, wheres Jonathan?"
Sign up to rate and review this story