Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Little Game Called Life

Lover or Hater

by XxLovexMCRxMusicxX 5 reviews

"I guess... he's a...bad man. I think he kinda deserves this."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!] [V] [X] [R] [?] - Published: 2009-09-30 - Updated: 2009-10-01 - 580 words

0Unrated
"Well when I came home I heard him walking into the shower and slamming the door shut. I didn't want to bother him so I just started on my home work." I said not looking up from my Literature book taking down some notes I was suppose to take.
You are such a liar
Shut the fuck up

"He never yelled at you? Scream,..beat?" She asked from the door rubbing the side of her neck. "No..." I said kinda zoned out. "Oh okay.." She said walking out my room shutting my door and heard her footsteps going up the stairs to the bathroom. I heard her open the squeaky door and scream. She ran back down the steps and grabbed the phone, "Hello? 911? I-It's my husband I found him in our bathtub with gashes of his forearms and a knife... okay okay... its 548 Dare Street Road... okay okay.. thank you thank you!" I heard her say rapidly as I walked upstairs and Mikey fast-walked down stairs as well. " What happen, Ma?" I asked and walked to her slowly and she shoved me away, making me topple over and hitting my head on the wall. "Get out!" She screamed and fell to her knees. I got back up and walked outside trying not to smile. I sat on the sidewalk waiting for the ambulance to arrive, and took out my packet of cigarettes about to light one. "Can I have one?" I heard a familiar voice say from behind me and I jumped up onto my knees. "Woah easy, easy..." Said the short boy from the hall. I got back up and stood up straight, "Why the fuck should I give you a smoke after you kicked my ass?" I said to him putting a cig in my mouth and crossing my arms. "Because I said you were handsome..." He said taking a few steps to me staring at my mouth and biting on his lip ring.

I took a few steps backwards, " So. Still doesn't give someone the right to beat someone else's ass." He sighed and ran his hand through his hair, "yeah... I'm sorry. I had to. The others make me." He said looking at his shoes, "The names Frank by the way.." he said looking up and his dark brown hair covering his left eye."My names Gerard." I said with a sigh, and he kinda smiled at me.

What the fuck is up with this guy he's a freak!
Oh shut up.. I'm tired of your bull shit.
Not like you can shut me up bitch
Don't make me get the Q-Tip asshole.

"Woah, what's going on?" he said steeping back out the drive way for the fire brigade and ambulance and stood next to me. "My step dad... tried.. to kill himself..."I said trying to sound kinda sad, just a bit bitter. "Wow, thats heavy man.." Frank said sitting on a brick mail box-ish thing. I dunno. "I guess... he's a...bad man. I think he kinda deserves this." I said looking at them take Jonathan out the house on the stretcher and into the back of the ambulance.

"No one deserves to die..." He said gazing off staring at something. "Some people do." I said blankly looking at the fire truck backing out the drive way. "Yep maybe you do too..." Frank said quickly jumping off the mailbox and pushed me in front of the firetruck in the middle of the street.
Sign up to rate and review this story