Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Little Game Called Life

Does He like you Back?

by XxLovexMCRxMusicxX 4 reviews

I'm gonna slit your throat and throw your body into the ocean." I said calmly

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!] [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2009-10-05 - Updated: 2009-10-06 - 550 words

0Unrated
I laid flat on the floor covering my head. I watched Frank run inside his house laughing hard. Both Ambulance and Fire Engine drivers didn't see me so they went right over me, thankfully I wasn't that close to the tires. I got up and dusted my self off and walked onto my front lawn and fell over. I saw two feet walking towards me, "GERARD ARTHUR WAY!", My mother yelled and grabbed me by the hair and dragged me inside with me screaming the whole way. She slammed the door behind her and threw me against the wall, she got a pillow cushion and started beating me with it, "Why don't you ever listen! Why didn't you check up on him!? Huh!? Why did I even have you! You're worthless!" She said starting to kick me in the stomach knocking the wind out of me. I stated to cough hard and she stopped and realized what she had just done and took a couple of steps back and ran upstairs to her bedroom. My mom never laid a hand on me or Mikey, until today. What has he done...

~The Next Day~

My mother is taking Mikey and I to see the sunuvabitch. Not like I really wanted him to die, I just wanted to teach him a lesson. "The Way Family?" The nurse called out and my Mom stood up and walked to Jonathan's room. We all have to go one at a time, its the policy. After they both went it was my turn, I got up and walked to his room. He had bandaged over his arms, and tubes and wires were all over the place. "You! You nearly killed me you little bastard!" he said to me loudly but loud enough for anyone outside the door to hear. " Johnny, johnny, johnny... You lay a hand on my little brother again next time I'm gonna slit your throat and throw your body into the ocean." I said calmly pulling a chair infront of his bed. " Oh and if you say anything about what I did or what I've said, I'm gonna break every single bone in your body you got that?" I said half smiling, and he just sat there with wide eyes and nodded. "Bye Johnny...", I got up and left the room.

*

"IS HE CUTE?!" Brendon asked me as he jumped on the bed. "See for your self he right out side, he just came home." I said pointing out the window. Brendon got up and looked out the window and his jaw dropped thats him?! Daaaaamn... But why'd you throw him into the middle of the street he could have died. " Brendon asked as he jumped into my lap nearly sitting on my guitar. " I wanted to." I said with a sigh and pushed Brendon off onto the floor. "Ahh... but the real question is does he like you back?"


[A/N: Hello, I know its short back thats because I'm out of ideas. So thats why I need you! Yes you! If you want to help me out and make longer updates I'll need your help! So Review with an idea or a suggestion and maybe just maybe i'll put them in the story! So please please please! Help me. XoXo G]
Sign up to rate and review this story