Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Nicknames

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-09-21 - Updated: 2009-09-22 - 828 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2

I woke up the next day on the floor, I must’ve rolled off the couch. “Ow,” I got up and walked to the kitchen. Cynthia must not have been awake. I hadn’t realised I had fallen asleep on the couch either.

“Garrrr!” Garchomp said.

“Oh hello there,” I yawned. “Want some breakfast?”

“Garrr!” She nodded.

“Hey honey,” Cynthia smiled and yawned.

“Sorry I fell asleep on the couch,” I blushed.

“No need to be ashamed,” she smiled giddlily. For what reason, I don’t know.

“Huh?” My pager rang. “It’s the hospital... it’s probably an emergency!” I read it quickly.

“Let’s go then!” She ran back our room, I followed. In fact, she’s a supervisor there, she supervises over the “new” surgeons. We quickly stripped (changing clothes of course) and left our house. Poor Garchomp, never got any breakfast. I’m used to it though, there would be many long weeks when I wouldn't get any breakfast.

I rushed over to the main counter. “What happened?” I panted.

“There’s a young man who can't stop vomiting, it’s so discusting,” the person behind the counter said.

“I’m onto it!” I rushed to where he was, Cynthia following. I had arrived, a few doctors were confused as to what to do. “Dr. Victor, help!” One of them said.

“We called you because we know you'd know what to do,” another one of them said.

“Thanks for your honesty guys, I knew it’d be an emergency. Let me see...” I took a look at the patient. His face was very listless. I examined in his mouth. “Well, here’s the problem! He swallowed a bone and it splintered somehow.” I grabbed a pair a tongs and reached inside the patient’s mouth, I carefully grabbed the bone splinter out of his mouth. It was so gross! I wanted to vomit, too!

“Whoa!!!” One of the doctors said. “That’s nasty!”

“What the hell was that guy eating?” I felt a little green. “It looks as if it’s been there for several months...”

I saw the look on Cynthia's face. “What the hell?!” Her face was unmistakable, it was the “queasy” look. I quickly put it in a special trash can for organs and such. “I’m so glad I didn't eat breakfast,” I was really naused.

“Dr. Victor... you don’t look so good,” another doctor said.

“You’re right, I don't,” I almost tossed my cookies.

“Honey, you OK?” Cynthia asked.

“Must... think... of... something else,” well, I tried. I ran into the bathroom as fast as possible and tossed my cookies. It was just saliva though, I hadn not eaten anything. I came out trembling, I hadn’t seen anything that nasty.

“Dr. Victor?” The dean said. “You okay?” He has the weirdest look on his face. “Your face is so lifeless...”

“It was so gross,” I shuddered. “You would be in my position if you saw it.”

“I don’t think I want to be in your position,” he said. “Run along now, have a nice vacation.”

“Thanks,” he brightened me up.

“You’re welcome,” he smiled and walked off.

“You alright now?” Cynthia asked.

“Yes, I am,” I replied, I felt really stupid. “Shall we go, and battle people at the League?”

“Yes! Let's go!” She smiled. We walked out of the hospital and I let my Salamence out, he flew us to the Pokemon League.

“What took you so long?” Flint asked, he’s Cynthia’s little brother.

“I had an emergency at the hospital,” I sighed. “I had an awful day today...” He had a “what happened?” look on his face. “You don’t wanna know,” I sighed.

“How are you, my dearies?” Bertha asked. UGHHHH I hate it when she calls me that.

“’Ey, Four Eyes!” Aaron smiled at me. That's my nickname.

“Hey Buggy Boy,” I patted him on the head.

“Hello everyone!” Cynthia smiled. In fact, everyone had nicknames: Aaron is Buggy Boy, Bertha is Shortstuff (she's 4'4"), Cynthia is Goth Girl (even though she is not goth), I'm Four Eyes and Flint is Flamehead.

“Are you guys ready to challenge some people?” I asked. “Poor little guinea pigs,” I chuckled. My stomach was killing me. “I need food though.”

“You alright?” Aaron asked. “Your face... is so pale.”

“You don’t wanna know,” I sighed.

“Sounds rough, I wouldn’t want to be a doctor,” Flint smirked.

“There are good and bad times...,” I said sarcastically. “I really need something to eat though.” I walked towards the kitchen. The others followed for some reason. “So... what do I smell? Smells so good...” It smelt like cinnamon.

“I made my cinammon toast,” Bertha smiled.

“You did!!! Oooh... is there any left?” She nodded. I had found it, I gave a slice to Cynthia because she had no breakfast either. I then waited for some people to come and challenge me.
Sign up to rate and review this story