Categories > Original > Fantasy > The Dream Master

The Dream Master

by DragonsFlame89 0 reviews

Rated R for now might go up. but fallow a kid that wakes up in a strange place and is thurst in to an age old war that dates back to the start of time

Category: Fantasy - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-09-22 - Updated: 2009-09-22 - 1106 words

0Unrated
28NOV2008 The Dream Master
By DragonsFlame89


Chapter 1 Where am I?

Jake woke with a start. The nightmare seemed so real. Even his left wrist felt like it was on fire from the brand father time.... Hold a sec Jake thought. Where am I? Take a look at where he was. The fact the he hurt all over told him that he hadn’t slept in his bed.
no bed... Check.
dark ally... Check.
pain... Check
..... NO FUCKING WAY!!!!

" Hey you ok?" came a voice off to his left. Jake looked at towards the voice and looked up at a young man about his age. he had long raven black hair that fell to his shoulders, brown eyes, and was built like a linebacker. Jake was studying the young man in front of him with fear in his mind, clouding his judgment and slowly taking over his mind, when he felt a strange sense of clam take over
"Josh what the fuck?" came a female voice from behind the young man. se strained up and half turned towards his sister. Sister? Jake thought confused.
"What the fuck Em i told you I was going this way" Josh sent back as his sister came to stand beside him.
"well be that as it may you didn’t say shit when you took off and LEFT me 3 blocks back" she snapped back.
Jake was confused by the bickering but brushed it off he had a few more important questions to ask. "scues me" he started a little embarrassed "ah... could you tell me... ah where the hell I am?"
The two looked at him confused a second and shared a look between themselves. Jake got the feeling that the two siblings where talking to each other, before the one named Josh nodded his head ever so slightly.
"you mean to tell me that you have no idea how you wound up in an ally in the middle of Tokyo?" the girl asked with a raised brow.
Jake couldn’t help the blush that he knew was staining his cheeks, as he nodded sheepishly before saying, "yeah, the last thing I remember before an all too real nightmare that would never end, was going to sleep in my bed in.... “He cut off suddenly as what the girl said sunk in. Jake was so shocked he fainted from lack of oxygen to the brain a couple of minutes later after staining at the brother, and sister like they had both grow an extra head.

Josh watched the young man stare at him and his sister with his jaw on the ground and a god smacked expression on his face till he fainted. he looked at the guy then looked at his sister.
"well that was odd" he said after a tens silence
"yeah it was" his sister responded in the same 'ok what the fuck' tone as her brother. they stood watching the prone body for a few minutes before Emily finely spoke again "well we cant just leave him, i mean the house is only on the other side of the stree..." she cut off at she saw the inside of his left wrist that was facing skyward "et" she finished. she knelt down and took hold of his wrist gingerly and turned it so she could get a better look at what was on it.
"Oh shit!" her brother shouted. "Is that what...?"
"Yeah we have to get him to Father like NOW!" Emily almost shouted back. then ordered "Im going to go tell dad, you get him to the house!"
Jake nodded numbly as he bent down to take the limp young man into his arms. and then he took off after his sister. when he got to the house his father and sister were waiting just inside the door. his father directed them into the living room without a word and motioned him to lay his charge on the couch. after that there father looked over the young man quickly, before he left to go call a doctor friend of his asking her to come over and look at the young man.





When Doctor. Amanda Chang got home from her work at the hospital she was not a happy girl. Work was stressful, but for some reason today was worse than the rest of the week combined with interest! so she was less then pleased when she opened the door to her flat, only to be greeted by the phone ringing.
"What?" she snapped when she picked up the phone
"Ouuch 'Manda!" came the reply of her longtime friend and college Doctor Frank Michel. "What did i do this time?" he joked.
"Sorry 'bout that Frank i had a bad day." Amanda apologized, “so what did you want?"
"Can i get you to come over to my place? My kids brought home a boy and he looks hurt bad."
"Then you should take him to the hospital Frank you know that." Amanda replied but she could basically see Frank shake his head in a 'Negative.'
"I can’t do that Amanda"
Oh no Amanda thought as she processed the tone in her best friends voice "He doesn’t have....?"
She herd Frank sigh come over the receiver "yeah"
"Where?"
"Inside of the left wrist."
Amanda gasped and almost dropped the phone. "I’ll be there in five minutes" she said then hung up without waiting for frank to reply. She rushed to her room to grab her bag before she rushed out of her flat barely stopping to lock up before she took off at a run to Franks house.

A/N this is my First story. Well not really the first one I’ve posted on the net. So don’t be too hard on me i want to know what you think i know its short but i did have too long to write this cause i need sleep before hell begins at 0545 tomorrow or today... whatever, the point i didn’t have too long to write this. let me know what you think please??? puppy dog eyes I know the spelling sucks
a/n 2 ok so i didn’t get this up when i wanted to oh well ill just continue to write this and post what i got when this deployments over, hopefully it’ll be done by then… yeah the deployments almost over and I’m just getting to post this. So I got like nothing written past this, well I got chapter 3 done and part of chapter 2 and 4. It’ll be a min before I can get chapter 2 up
Sign up to rate and review this story