Categories > Original > Fantasy > The Dream Master

Dream Master... What?

by DragonsFlame89 0 reviews

Jakes awake and has a chat with his new allys

Category: Fantasy - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2009-09-22 - Updated: 2009-09-22 - 1259 words

0Unrated
NOTE: the body hasnt changed but i put up a lil note at the end so check it out.


03JAN2009 – 22SEP09
Chapter 2
Dream Mast....What?

When Doctor Amanda Chang got to Franks house she just walked inside like she was the queen of the house, she her frank call out to her from the living room. She went to go see the young Dream Master that was supposed to save the world from an evil worse the Lucifer the Fallen. When she entered the living room she was shocked at how badly damaged her lord was.
He looked like he had survived a train wreck, somehow. He had multiple cuts and lacerations on his body. If she had to hazarded a guess she would of put money that over 75% of his body was covered in bruises, and she would of also placed money on multiple broken bones. She rushed over to him and set to work.

Josh stood in the door way leaning on the door watching his fathers “friend” work on the strange boy that had freaked his twin sister out. He didn’t really believe that horse shit about him being part of a group of “Special” children that would one day defeat an evil so great that the High Lord of Hell feared him. Josh snorted, it was just coincidence that the kid had a brand that looked exactly like the birthmark that is on his right shoulder blade, and the one his twin has on the inside of her left thigh close to her womanhood.
But sadly enough his sister believed their father, right now it just depended on the kid, weather or not he went with his “Destiny”, if the kid believed his father he would fallow the kid wherever he went and aid the kid however he could. Maybe just maybe he might make me believe in this horseshit.
*********************************
Jake woke slowly, he felt like he had be hit by a semi going 120 MPH. he was confused he couldn’t remember for the life of him how he got from his bed to the couch in his living room. ‘hold the phone’ he thought ‘ we don’t have a leather couch. So where am I?’
“ah I see your awake My Lord” he herd come from be hind him. He jumped and spun to face the new voice, the sight that greeted him wasn’t all the bad. A short Asian woman no taller then 5’4” with her long black hair up in a bun on top of her head, and if he had to guess a fairly descent body under the lab cote, he couldn’t really tell cause it hung so loose from her thin shoulders.
“’My Lord’” he repeated coming up from his crouch. Then it hit him. ‘That old fossil wasn’t pulling my leg! Shit! Shit! And Double Shit!’ He thought
“I’m going to hazarded a guess that you already know some of the…” came a male voice that sounded older then the doctors voice come from behind her “how should we put it? Shit? Oh well whatever. On what your job is?” the voice finished coming into the living room.
Jake looked at the older man that had come into the room. He looked to be in his late 40’s or early 50’s, he stood about 6’1” or 6’2”, with close chopped gray hair and he looked like at one point in his life that he was military, or worked really close with them.
“I might” Jake replied slowly “What is it to you?”
“To me it means a lot.” The old man replied “My name is Lewis, Dr. Gorge Lewis. And you are?”
“Me? Again what is it to you?”
“Again to me, it means a lot. I have devoted my life to studying ancient history, specifically prophecies. And if you want to be even more specific I’ve been devoting my self to the translation and interpretation of the ancient Babylonian prophecy of the Dream Master”
Dr. Lewis saw recognition flash over the young mans face before he schooled his face into a mask of polite interest. “What is The 'Dream Master prophecy' exactly?” Jake asked.
“The ancient Babylonian prophecy of the Dream Master involves 6 people that have the power to manipulate the dreams and wishes of people around them.” Dr. Lewis states. “There is one dream master that is called the ‘Dream Master’ he is the one that is in the leader of the dream masters. Then there are 5 lesser dream masters, they are the Dream Masters of Love, Horror, Temptation, Destiny, and Revenge. Can you guess what each one does?”
Jake nodded his head said. “yeah I can. Love, manipulates the way people feel with issues of the heart, he can either make two people express their love or turn their love agents each other. Horror can mess with peoples fears either getting rid of them or make them worse. Revenge can help people get the revenge they seek or make it so certain people get their due. Temptation manipulates lust. And Destiny you got me beat on that one. Possibly make it easier for people to face the harder choices in their lives.”
“Very good” Dr. Lewis replied. “Now I have a very serious question for you.”
“What?”
“Do you think that the Prophecy is true?”
Jake looks at Dr. Lewis, then looks at Dr. Chang, Emily, then to Josh. Gauging each of their expressions. The silence in the room is almost deafening, and then finely he raises his left arm to show them his wrist, saying “I don’t know Doc you tell me. 5 hours ago I was going to sleep in my bed back in the USA then I spend two weeks in a dreamscape where I get this in the dreamscape to wake up in an ally in the middle of Tokyo of all places! I mean Tokyo! What The Fuck! How did I cross an Ocean, in 3 hours I was asleep? Can you answer me that Doc...? No I think you can and I don’t want to know right this second. All I’ll say to your question is that it is in the realm of possibility if I wasn’t losing my mind which by the way I think I am, but that is beside the point. I’ll go with you and see if I really am losing my mind. If you manage to convince me that this is real and I am The Dream Master and the so called leader of theses ‘Wolves’ then we’ll go from there.

AN: well that’s chapter two for you next time ill reveal the prophecy to you so you can see kinda where this is going, but I fore warn you that even with the prophecy there will be many twists and turns and an outcome that even I might not see coming. So read and let me know what you think.


NEW!!! AN2: ok yeah i know its been a min but besides me having some issues with not wantting to say too much too soon and me getting ready to leave Iraq (cant fucking wait to get out of this fucking place) i would really, really, REALLY love to know what you think so far and what you think would make this story better. ited really help me out and might make updating faster... but its your call. ill keep doing what im doing and when i have time ill update. so its up to you.
Sign up to rate and review this story