Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Everytime I see you

Everytime I see you

by EMILYangel 4 reviews

Frank been watching Gerard, the love of his life, for the past 3 years of high school, but he just doesn't know it yet ; ) x

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2009-09-22 - Updated: 2009-09-22 - 809 words

0Unrated
I arrived at 8 : 31, at the gates. I knew that I was definatly back into the missery of Bellview High. Summer had gone and now I was back in the hell hole called my school. I was just another year older and surposidly another year wiser, but I wasn't so sure.

My name is Frank Iero, no one knows my name at this school, they probably wouldn't recognize me either. I'm normally the quiet kid sitting in the back of the class. I'm not your average American student; sporty, preppy, White straight teeth and charming looks. But even without all that, I somehow get by.The days at Belleview go pretty quickly, as I normally keep myself occupide by staring out the window or day dreamin about touring the world. You would think I would mind being the kid in the background. But I don't I like to watch the world go by.

In my usual routine I hurried out to find my locker, grabbing my books early before my fellow students arrived. Strugerling, putting my books into my rucksack I headed towards my morning hide out. I'd come to this place everyday since my 3 rd week of high school, when I got shoved into a locker and was to affraid to show my face in class again. There was also another reason why my hide out was such an interest to me. It was situated right by the side of the main building stairs. I can just about see everybody coming up and down the stairs to school. And this is where you'll find me everyday between 8:40 and 9:00 am, without fail.

At 8:40 the scolarship kids would come in, gettin their books ready an heading for class. At 8:45 the cheerleaders would arrive, leaving enough time to brush their hair and get to first period in time. At 8:50 the jocks would arrive, shouting at each other and probably looking for someone like me to beat up. But at 8:55, he would arrive. Gerard Way. 8:55 was the best part of my day. Apart from the reason why I come to school everyday to watch the
Love of my life walk up the school stairs. It's pretty lame, yyou have to admit, but if you knew Gerard Way you wouldn't see it like that.

The only problem was Gerard Way didn't know me, like I said I kinder fade into the background. I've been in love with Gerard Way ever since 8th Grade when he helped my out a locker. You can tell getting shoved in thoose things happens a lot to me. And ever since then, without fail I have watched him walking up thoose stairs. Gerard is older than me so it wasn't like we shared any classes or anything, and I never had the guts to go up and talk to him. What would I say; I watch you walk up the stairs everyday and I'm madly in love with you? Even when he saved me from the locker I only had the dumbfounded guts to stutter a thank you.

You can also tell Im not a natural at this, I don't fall in love with every kid that saves me from getting my ass kicked. Gerard way is special. I talk like I know him, but I don't.

Today is no different, it's 8:54 and I'm alredy peering round the corner, waiting for him to arrive. I hear larghter, Gerard is larghing with his brother as they walk up the stairs;
"I'm telling you mikes it's not freaking funny!" he giggles, killing me inside. I wish it was me he was larghing with, mikey way must be the luckiest brother alive. Gerard looks even more beautiful today, the summer must of treated him well. His hair lays messy around his face, his skin is pale which makes his hazel eyes stand out even more. He looks perfect.
"Gerard its not my fault your such a bitch" mikey whinned, smiling his head off at his brother. Why did they do this to me?

I felt something from inside my shirt, crawling slowly up my back. God it was annoying, I tried to brush it off but still trying to keep my eyes transfixed on Gerard. Fuck,it wasn't coming off. I turned round gradding it.
"shit,shit" I whispered. It was a freaking spider. I hate thoose things.
"get off me you .." I started flappng my arms behind my back shaking to try and get it off my shirt.
"you freakin!" I nearly got it.
"SHIT"
I fell. The side of my head smacked onto the floor, shit the pain started to flow through my body. My head felt weight pouring into it.

"damn it! " I muttered lifting my head an inch from the floor.

"are you alight kid?" a voice came from above me.

"shit" I thought. It's gerard fucking way.

Sign up to rate and review this story