Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Twins?!

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

....

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2009-09-24 - Updated: 2009-09-25 - 1627 words

0Unrated
Chapter 13

“Is everyone alright?” I asked.

“Yeah, everyone's fine. We're just a little bit cold though,” Cynthia replied.

“Oh why hadn't I thought of it before?! We have a generator, maybe I could plug in some of the heaters?” I slapped my forehead with my hand.

“Be careful sweetie,” Cynthia looked worried.

“Careful Dad,” Rex said.

“I will,” I waved my hand and walked off to put my coat on. I walked out the door - the wind must've been whipping at 50 miles per hour. “Must... make it...,” I trudged through the metre deep snow. It was more than half my height and I'm 5'7". I had finally made it to the generator. It was encrusted with ice and snow. “Go Salamence! Use a light Flamethrower!”

“Salamence!” Flames shot from his mouth and melted the ice.

“Stand by incase something bad happens to me, alright?”

“Mence!” He nodded. I then got the cables that were hooked up to the generator and then hooked it up to the main electrical box. I turned on the generator, it worked! I returned Salamence and trudged back into the house. I was covered in ice of all sorts it seemed like. I stammed my feet and went back in and hung my coat up.

“All fixed,” I said while walking back to the kitchen. “I'll have to find some of our heaters.”

“I think they're in the attic,” Cynthia said.

“Great, thank you!” I walked off to the attic.

“You're welcome,” her voice trailed off. I walked up the ladder to the attic. It was cold and dusty. I saw the heaters in the corner. “There we are,” I picked one up and put it near the ladder. I did the same with another. I let Bronzong out to help me carry them down.

“Here we go,” I said walking to the kitchen. I plugged one in and it worked. “Good, it works,” I smiled. “Gather 'round, but not too close.” Everyone walked over to the heater and sat down on the floor. I sat down next to Rex. “Say little buddy, do you have any siblings?” I asked.

“Yeah... I have a twin sister...,” he replied.

WHAT?!?!” I fainted and blacked out on the floor, luckily I was sitting down.

______________________________________________________________

Lucian... Lucian.... Lucian...,” the words chimed in my head... I think it was Cynthia's voice.

I regained conciousness. “Ehhh...,” I looked up and saw everyone. I wanted to vomit, I was even more embarrassed than before.

“You OK?” Flint said.

“Honey?” Cynthia looked at me straight in the eyes.

“Ehh...,” my world turned into a vertigo.

“He's out cold,” Aaron said.

“Shush Aaron...,” I sat up but I was still dizzy. My world wasn't a vertigo anymore.

“You're lookin' better,” Bertha smiled at me.

“Daddy?!” Rex looked up at me.

“I'm fine now,” I could finally see clearly. I rubbed my eyes. “I don't feel good... it's like my world was turned upside down when he said that.”

“Well, she's sick right now, so she couldn't come with me,” Rex looked at me in the eyes.

“I hope she can come over soon,” I smiled and rubbed his head.

I still didn't feel good and I never knew how my wife would react! This little tyke has a twin sister! It had hit me - I did sleep with her, but I don't remember what happened. Most likely I was drunk when it happened. I expectorated because my nose was starting to run. “Oh, excuse me.”

“You're excused,” Cynthia said. “Come with me,” she grabbed my shirt and dragged me.

“Hmm?!” My eyes widened as she dragged me. She pushed me in the bathroom. A reasonable place to drag me, I must admit.

“Just so you know, I'm not angry with you. But I have an idea,” she had her “lying” face.

“Idea? You want to lie?” I asked.

“Yes... I want to pretend to be angry with you.”

“Hmm...,” I looked at the tiled floor.

“Aww... no deal?” She patted my head.

“Nah, sounds dangerous, someone could easily find out we're lying.”

“What are they talking about?” I heard Aaron whispering.

“Move over,” Flint whispered.

I cleared my throat. “You two sillies are so immature!” I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes.

“Let's just go,” Cynthia said and opened the door slowly. Aaron and Flint went back to the kitchen obviously. I was quiet on my way back to the kitchen. I felt stupid and sick at the same time. “....You hungry?” Cynthia said.

“I lost my appetite,” I felt like vomiting again.

“Honey, it's OK, I'm not angry at you in anyway...”

“Really?” My mood changed.

“Why would I be angry? Like you said, it is a natural part of life.”

“I just wish she hadn't disappeared and reappeared... and now I find I have two offspring...”

“Shh... it's OK...,” she massaged my shoulders.

“Hmm...,” I wanted to get turned on. I looked out the window, it was starting to turn dark. I found Aaron sitting near the heater. “Aaron?” I said.

“Yes?” He looked up at me.

“It's almost dark and I don't think we can survive here during the night... can we go to your house?” I sat down next to him.

“My c-cabin?” He blushed. “It's so messy though... I haven't been there in a week...,” he twiddled his thumbs.

“It's all right... it's just for a few nights, we can't live out here,” I looked at him in the eyes.

“But -”

“No buts. You're my best friend, you know that? And I think your cabin is awesome.”

“You really do, Lucian?” He smiled.

“Yes,” I replied. “Where is everyone?”

“I'm not sure... maybe near the dying fire,” he got up. “I'll go let them know that we're going to my house, you can stay here if you want to.”

“Thank you very much,” I stayed there.

“You're welcome,” he walked off. Aaron's cabin is in the middle of a forest. The wind isn't as strong as out there - the trees block the wind. I can't really describe it, it's very small but quaint and very nice. I got up because the others came into the kitchen.

“Let's go,” everyone said. I unplugged the heater, I did that just in time because the battery in the generator stopped working. “I'll have to buy a new generator battery,” I sighed. They sighed, too and we all walked to the door. I opened the door and the snow was all the way up to the top of the doorway. “Holy... shit...,” I gulped. Deep snow is my kryptonite, I just hated it, but I loved it when I was working. An excuse not to go to work.

“Go Charizard!” Flint called and his Charizard appeared. “Flamethrower on the snow!” He used Flamethrower on the snow - it immediately melted.

_____________________________________________________________________

“Good, return Salamence,” I said.

“Return Charizard,” Flint said. We had arrived at his cabin; there was almost no light in the sky. Aaron got the keys out of his pocket and unlocked the door. We all walked inside - it was cold. He flipped a light switch on and it turned on.

“At least it works out here,” he said.

“I agree with that,” I replied.

He then went up the thermostat and turned the heat on, it worked, too. “Make yourselves at home,” he said.

“Thank you,” we all said.

“You're welcome,” he smiled. I was really tired and sleepy. I sat down on the couch and fell asleep, Cynthia sitting next to me.

“Lucian... Lucian... wake up honey,” she woke me up the next day.

“Eh...?” I said groggily.

“Look out the window,” she pointed. I looked out the window and the snow and ice started to melt.

Aaron was at his laptop. “Don't get your hopes up...,” he said quitely. “Another round of storms coming,” he scowled.

I was sweating. “Wow... I'm so glad it's so warm in here. And that's too bad,” I looked at him.

“You're sweating my handsome Falcon,” she stroked my hair.

“Yeah...,” I smiled and looked at her hand. She kissed me on the lips, I kissed her back.

“Daddy!” Rex popped in.

“Hey little buddy, what's up?” I smiled at him.

“Come and get some breakfast!” He smiled giddily.

I sighed and got up; Cynthia and Rex followed me. I looked out the window - the clouds were beginning to form again - not a good sign on my watch. I yawned and hawked, I couldn't help it. “Excuse me,” I said.

“You're excused,” Flint was reading an old newspaper.

I didn't even see him. “Good morning,” I smiled.

“'Morning,” he smiled back.

“Hello deary,” Bertha smiled at me.

“Hi Grandma,” I replied and smiled back. Aaron popped in, he wasn't his usual hyper self. “Aaron... you okay?” I looked at him.

“I'm OK... just feel a little burnt,” he replied.

“I'm a doctor remember, I can figure out what's wrong with you,” I got up.

“So am I,” Cynthia said.

“Alright, go ahead,” he tried to smile. I took a few good glances at him.

“Aaron...”

“Yes Lucian?” He cocked his head.

“You're suffering from hypogonadism,” I replied.

“Lemme guess... something about lack of testosterone production, right?” He looked at Cynthia and me.

“Correct,” Cynthia said.

“Luckily, it isn't that bad. It could've been worse,” I got a prescription notepad out of my pocket. I wrote down “Androxy.” I handed it to him. “There you go, don't worry, you'll be fine.”

“Thanks!” He hugged me.

“You're welcome.”

“Lucian, I don't feel good either,” Flint said sarcastically.

“You silly turkey,” I said wittily. We talked about random things for awhile. It was time for my nap - I fell asleep while it started to snow again.
Sign up to rate and review this story