Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

I'm part what again?!

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

....

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2009-09-25 - Updated: 2009-09-26 - 1714 words

0Unrated
Chapter 23

I came home to Aaron training his Anorith and Skorupi in the front yard; along with Rex’s Prinplup and Lexi’s Chimchar. I had left Buizel out. He deserved it for being so good today. Cynthia sat in a lawn chair, smiling and waving at me. I smiled and waved back. The others were too busy battling me to notice that I was home.

“Chimchar, use Flame Wheel!” Lexi commanded.

“Prinplup, use Whirlpool!” Rex commanded perfectly. They were obviously tag teaming.

“Skorupi, use X-Scissor, and Anorith, use Water Pulse!” Aaron commanded fiercely. He was losing… I could see it in his eyes and hear it in his voice. The Flame Wheel burned Skorupi and it fainted. Chimchar was evolving… ‘bout time! I sighed and smiled. The Water Pulse hit Monferno and caused it to faint. (I’m guessing it’s female.) But the Whirlpool… it hit Anorith and it fainted. Poor Aaron lost. If I was tagged with him, we could’ve won.

“Great job guys!” I clapped, but not to be sarcastic.

“Father!” Lexi and Rex said in unison, as usual.

“Hey Big Bro!” Aaron said as usual, too.

“TGIF,” I sighed.

“Hey honey,” Cynthia massaged my shoulders. “Yeah, thank God it is Friday,” she winked. Oooh… I knew exactly what she wanted.

“Hey Heart breaker,” I smiled.

“Bui!” Buizel looked at me and then Rex’s Prinplup.

“Hmm?” I looked down at him. Odd. I could’ve sworn I understood what he said. “You want to battle Prinplup?”

“Yes!” Buizel replied. I UNDERSTOOD HIM!?!?! How the hell is that possible? Everyone looked at me strangely. It was like I was in a trance.

“Lucian? You okay?” Aaron asked.

“Oh no… it’s my fault,” it looked as if Buizel blushed. “Lucian… may I tell you what happened?”

“Oh, sorry,” I snapped out of it and caught a quick glance at Buizel. “In a minute,” I said through the corner of my mouth.

Buizel looked at Prinplup. “I’ll battle you later.” He smiled at Prinplup.

“OK!” Prinplup smiled, “it” was a “she”! No wonder Buizel is interested in her. “Buizel, please call me Paulie,” she giggled.

“Will do. Please call me Barry,” he giggled back and spun his tail around. I was starting to get interested. Do all Pokémon have names? I hadn’t thought of it before… and I also feel stupid for not calling them by their real names.

I blushed. What should I say to them? “Umm… well. For some odd reason” – I lowered my voice – “I know what Pokemon are saying…,” I felt so stupid.

“You what?!” Aaron sounded jealous, a little bit anyway.

“Yeah…,” I wanted to vomit. “Wonder if it has to do with being transformed into a Pokémon…” I sighed – this was going no where. Even IF I couldn’t tell what Barry and Paulie were saying, anyone could’ve guessed what they were doing, or in this case, how they felt.

“Lucian… you’re not the only one… I can somewhat understand my Garchomp. Of course, people would think I was crazy.” Cynthia blushed too. She almost smirked.

“Oh yeah… you told me that… didn’t you? I vaguely remember” – I replied – “when was that…?”

“When I first met you and when we telling each other about ourselves,” she smiled.

“Ah yeah… I remember now.” I smiled back. “That’s when I told you I had Mesprit.” She nodded. Everyone ogled us.

“Oh well. Buizel, I mean Barry was trying to tell me something” – I hunkered down next to him – “Yes Barry?” I asked.

“What I was going to say,” he cleared his throat. I didn’t know Pokémon could do that! “He extracted DNA from me…” ‘He’ was probably Cyrus. “That’s why he turned you into a Buizel… and not a Bronzong. I just barely heard what he said.”

“Why?” I sounded stupid asking that.

“Because… he knocked me out…,” he huffed.

“Oy… I see now… makes since.” Buizel’s coy smile got to me. As if he was planning something. Everyone was looking at me and then him. “So…,” I interrupted the semi-silence. “I’m still wondering why I can understand you.”

“I think it’s because…”

“Because…”

“There’s some of my DNA still in you and it’s traveled to your brain… that’s what I overheard Cyrus say what will happen to you… Lucian,” he paused. “You’re part Pokémon at the moment…,” he sighed.

“I’m WHAT?!” I blurted. “I’m part Pokémon currently?!”

“Lucian! Calm down,” Aaron urged.

“Is that true Dad?” Lexi asked. Rex had the same question on his face.

Cynthia hunkered down next to Barry, too. “Really?” She asked him.

“Yes,” he replied. She understood him.

“You understood him?” I asked her.

“Yes,” she replied. “I don’t know why though.”

“Were you turned into a Pokémon before?” Barry asked.

“Yes,” she replied. “A Garchomp… but even before that I could understand my Garchomp… now I can understand you,” she smirked. “Maybe even other Pokémon, too.”

“Hmm…” I mumbled. Thinking of what to do next… “I suppose if you live long enough with Pokémon, you start to understand them.”

“Good point. I’ve had Garchomp since I was 10,” she smiled.

“And Lucario?” I asked.

“Since I was 6,” she smiled. “I’ve had it ever since it was an egg.” I chuckled happily. I loved it when I reminisced or when someone else did. She chuckled, too.

“Say… when is Crina coming over?” I broke the silence.

“I’m not sure. I think she said this weekend,” she replied.

“Shall we dance the hora?” I said sarcastically.

“Sure, but we don’t have enough people,” she replied sarcastically.

“Oh well,” I smirked. “I still have you,” I kissed her.

“Hey guys!” Liza caught us kissing.

“Hey Liza,” I smiled and whipped around.

“Honey!” Aaron ran up to her and kissed her, too. Aww… they were in love… like us…

“Hello!” The others said. I’m surprised at my children… kissing doesn’t even bother them at all. Normal kids would react to that.

“How is everyone?” She smiled.

We all replied “OK” or “fine”.

“Good,” she smiled happily. “Want to battle me Aaron?”

“I just got wiped though,” he replied sarcastically.

“Awww poor little Buggy…,” she sounded funny. I couldn’t help giggling at her. She is so funny! I’m so glad Aaron has her. Just a simple picture in a magazine and his dream came true.

I stretched and yawned. “Boy what a long day…,” I sighed. “Hey Barry, why not soak me with some water? Sure is hot out.”

“Fine!” He used water gun on me.

“Thank you,” I felt better. The water cooled off my face.

“You’re welcome.”

I heard a roaring in the distance. “Hmm? What was that?” I cocked my head. The sound became more eminent. Like a train that’s really slow and suddenly sped up. We all eyed the countryside, that’s pretty much what it is, Celestic Town isn’t very popular place. It got louder and then, it was right in my face.

“Ahh!” I jolted back and landed on my ass. It circled around me and growled, drool and blood dripping from its mouth. “What the hell was this odd creature?” Its eyes pierced through to my soul, I was scared to death. “Don’t wet myself… don’t…” It kept circling around me, letting out deep, guttural, gurgling, growls. I then heard more roaring and then howling, too. A huge pack of canid-like Pokemon surrounded us, except Rex and Lexi; they quickly snuck off and went inside. I could see them watching us through the windows. I could also hear Barry growling, too. I dared not to ask, but I blurted this out: “What do you want?!” I shuddered.

“We want you,” the huge creature growled and bared its teeth. I could smell its breath, it reeked of death and blood.

I ignored the smell. “Why?” I quivered.

“Cyrus sent us to come and get you,” it growled again.

I wasn’t sure what to say. “Yeah, that’s right, fear me!” It growled and lunged at me – knocking me to the ground. Its breath and the stench of its fur made me vomit. Its huge jaws picked me up and it ran off with me – I felt sick the whole way. “If Cyrus is after my Mesprit, well, let’s just say, he won’t find her… Cynthia has her.” I got tired of carrying her around, in case this happens again. I also didn’t want him to grope me… in the crotch… ugh… I shuddered at that feeling. “Where are you taking me?” I asked, retching.

“Stop vomiting, you filthy human!” It smirked. “I’m taking you to Cyrus of course.”

“If he wants Mesprit, well, let’s say… I released her!” I lied.

It didn’t catch my lying and stopped running and nearly rammed into a rock. “YOU WHAT?! You know, Cyrus will kill you!”

“You know what?” I smirked, trying not to vomit.

“What?” It muttered.

“Take this!” I kicked its crotch; “it” was a “he”.

He whimpered in pain and let go; I could feel sputum and blood on my neck as he let go of me. The rest of his pack was coming nearer and nearer. I had to think quickly. If I didn’t, I’d be a dead man. I ran off as quickly as possible. “Go Salamence!” I chucked a poke ball onto the ground and he materialized. “Salamence, please take me back home, I’m a dead man if these Pokémon catch up to me.”

“Yes sir!” He smiled and I hopped onto him and we flew back home. I still smelt like that strange creature.

“You sure do smell odd,” he looked at me.

“Yeah, I know, it’s that odd Pokemon,” I tried not to retch. “I’ll take a shower immediately after I get home.”

“That’d be a good idea,” he chuckled and I couldn’t help chuckling either.

I sighed as we flew home… a few Starlies flew with us, but were somewhat scared of Salamence. The trip seemed long and took forever…
Sign up to rate and review this story