Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

The New Champion

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS!!!

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2009-09-27 - Updated: 2009-09-28 - 1657 words

0Unrated
Chapter 30

I opened the door. It was Crina?! “Hello,” she muttered.

“Come in, please,” I smiled.

“OK,” she walked in. The others walked in the room to see what was going on.

“Crina! Oh, how’s my beautiful Lily, hmm?” Cynthia hugged her tightly.

“I’m fine,” she tried to sound happy.

“Oh? This is Crina? It’s finally nice to meet you,” Liza smiled.

“Same here,” Aaron smiled, too.

“Nice to finally see you!” Lexi smiled.

“Yeah! I have a step-sister now!” Rex smiled at her.

“So… you’re Rex?” She asked. “And you’re Lexi… and Aaron… and Liza?” She asked again.

“Yes,” they all replied.

Crina smiled for once. “It’s good that I a family now.” We all smiled too, about what she said. We all slouched down on the couches. There were only three of them, but it could seat several people at one time. We then invited Crina to have breakfast with us; she agreed. She was happy, I could tell.

“So, what do you like doing in your free time?” Lexi asked. Rex nodded at the question; while we were walking to the kitchen.

“Well, I love horseback riding, they taught me home in juvenal hall,” she said while following us to the kitchen.

“Father, could we possibly learn how?” Rex asked. “Sounds fun to me.”

“Yes, just please be careful,” I stretched my left arm; it popped. “Ohhh…,” I groaned.

“Yes thank you Father!” They both said while jumping around me.

“You’re welcome,” I smiled. I groaned again because my right and left arm both hurt. I looked around at the castle… it was empty. “Hey I just realised… that no one has been here in months…” Indeed it was true. Our “castle” (we call it that because of the way it is shaped, but really, it’s just an odd looking house) didn’t get much attention… it had been about 3 months… I haven’t seen Faulkner or May at all.

“You’re right, this place is getting dull,” Aaron yawned. “It’s been awhile now.”

“I agree… and no one has tried to take over my spot…,” Cynthia yawned, too. “No one has been able to defeat me. Not even Lucian.”

“Ya know, you haven’t challenged me in six years,” I smiled at her. “I’ve probably gotten stronger by then. You don’t mind, do you?” (A/N: Referring to episode 40 of D/P. ;))

“Not at all,” she winked and got up. “Come on, let’s give it a go!”

“Oh, if I win, you may take my place,” I smiled, and emphasized on “place”. Me as Champion, ha… in my dreams…! And her as fourth? – I doubt it!

Everyone smiled, finally got some action they needed/wanted to see! “Finally!” They all said. We all walked outside into the blistering heat. I can’t believe Bertha is jogging in this awful weather. And Flint is probably sun-bathing…

“Six-on-six, Cynthia?” I asked.

“Yes.”

“Go Boris!” He shone in the Sun; I had recently polished him… despite only having one arm to do so.

“He is quite beautiful honey… but I won’t go easy on him – go Riri!” Riri the Lucario growled slightly; narrowing her eyes at Boris the Bronzong.

“Go first.” I said monotonously.

“Riri, use Aura Sphere!” Beautiful blue spheres came blasting from her hands – it caught me off guard for a second – but I stopped looking at them.

“Boris, Iron Defense!” He shone even brighter than before – the spheres bounced off of him. I knew I wouldn’t have to go on just defense alone. “Boris, use Psychic,” I said calmly. I knew it wasn’t very effective, but it would get the job done. Riri was lifted from the ground; she struggled to get out of the psychic vice grip.

“Brick Break Riri!” She escaped the vice grip and slammed into Boris; he slid across the ground, causing him to make deep ruts in the ground. I thought he fainted… until he floated back up!

“Use a Gyro Ball!” I commanded. The arms on his side lit up and tackled Lucario to the ground. It looked as if she didn’t want to get up… “Oh,” I thought. “This is one of Cynthia’s strategies; I know what it is because I’ve seen her use them before.”

“Riri, now use Aura Sphere!” The spheres melted into the ground – causing rocks and dust to fly. It was too dusty for me to see anything. Not even my own hands.

“Iron Defense, quickly now!” I commanded.

“That won’t work you know, Riri can sense Boris’s aura through the dust. Riri, use Force Palm!” Riri must’ve rushed up to Boris; knocking him out. But no… the dust finally cleared. Boris was still up! His arms were blocking Riri’s thrusts from her arms. I chuckled a little.

“What?” Cynthia furrowed her brow. “How is that possible?”

“Boris, use a Gyro Ball!” Riri was instantly knocked to the ground; she fainted. I couldn’t believe it. I beat one of her strongest Pokémon. “YES!!! I DID IT!!” Everyone clapped at me.

“Go Emil,” she let her Spiritomb out. “Use Dark Pulse!”

“Wow, I haven’t seen him in awhile. Alright, we’re not giving up, Boris, use a Gyro Ball!” The two attacks collided; they were both still up. We both commanded the same attacks again… the same result. Our Pokemon are powerful… maybe even too powerful?

“Emil, Ominous Wind!”

“Boris, Flash Cannon!” Emil was a bit too slow; he fainted. Boris fainted too, after that.

“I-I-I’m wining?” I stuttered. “Go Emelia!”

“Go Merlin! Use a Shadow Ball!”

“Emelia, use Agility!” Girafarig circled around the Togekiss; his Shadow Balls kept missing.

“Now, use Shock Wave!”

“Merlin, Fly up!” Merlin was too slow; he got hit by the electricity. He instantly fainted. That attack was super effective!

I was flattered. How in the world could I be winning? I don’t get it… how? “How c-c-could I be winning?” Was Cynthia doing it on purpose, or was I really concentrating?

She grinned a little bit. “Go Ravi!”

“Use Swagger Emelia!”

“Ravi, use Sunny Day!” Oh, I knew exactly what she was doing. Roserade became confused; but it didn’t stop it from using Sunny Day.

I had just remembered! It’s part poison type! They’re weak against psychic! “Zen Headbutt,” I said calmly. Why had I not thought of that before? Emelia’s head glowed; tackling Ravi to the ground. He was still confused and attacked himself.

“Use it again!” There wasn’t anything Cynthia could do. Ravi would faint no matter what happened. Ravi snapped out of being confused.

“I was waiting for that, now, use a Giga Drain!”

“Dodge and use Zen Headbutt again!” Ravi missed; Girafarig bashed into Roserade – he fainted.

“Go Milly!” I started to pant; I wiped sweat off my forehead. “Phew,” I sighed.

“You alright?” She asked.

“Yes. Just a bit hot though.” I had sweated all of the alcohol out. Hell, I could even smell it dripping off of me.

“So am I,” she wiped sweat off her forehead, too. “Let’s get back to battling though.”

“Right! Now, use Shock Wave!”

“Milly, use an Ice Beam!” Milly was too slow and got paralyzed by the Shock Wave. But that didn’t stop her from using an Ice Beam. Emelia became frozen! She neighed wildly; struggling to get out.

“Now Milly, use Hyper Beam!” Emelia got blasted by the yellowish-orange; she fell to the ground and fainted.

I chuckled a little bit; I was going to use that Hyper Beam to my advantage. “Go Storic! Use a Thunder Fang!” Milly became paralyzed… it was close to fainting.

“Milly, use a Surf!” She couldn’t move.

“Finish it,” I uttered. Storic finished it with a Thunder Fang. “How the hell am I winning?” I thought. “She’s doing it on purpose, isn’t she?!”

“Go Gabby!” I gulped. I knew they were both dragon types and could easily make each other faint.

“Dragon Rage Storic!”

“Use Dragon Rush!”

The two attacks collided; which in turn caused smoke. We both coughed and it finally cleared. Stoic fainted. Which in turn doesn’t surprise me; her Gabby is VERY powerful.

“Go Josh, use Psycho Cut!” He is Cynthia’s Gallade, but I borrow him sometimes.

“Use another Dragon Rush!” Josh blocked the attack with his arms.

“Perfect,” I muttered. “Use a Drain Punch!” A Drain Punch at close range… it knocked Gabby to the ground. Gabby growled a little bit, she seemed to be pissed off.

“Use Crunch, now Garchomp!” Josh blocked the Crunch using his arm; so literally – Gabby only bit his arm. Was he mimicking what I did when Cyrus bit me?

“NOW! Use Close Combat, Josh!” Josh punched and kicked Gabby; loosening her grip from him. She fell and fainted.

“I… I… I… won?” I collapsed on my knees and fainted.

“Lucian… Lucian…,” Cynthia shook me. “Are you… okay?”

“Hmm…,” I said groggily. She smiled at me.

“You’re the new Champion,” she helped me up.

“I… guess I am?” I smiled. “Thank you. I deserve it.”

“You’re welcome,” she smiled again.

“Lucian, congratulations,” Aaron grinned at me. He looked a bit hyper.

“Congrats Father,” Lexi and Rex said in unison.

“You deserve it,” Crina smiled.

I sighed in relief. “Yes. Thank you.”

“You’re welcome,” they all replied.

“Come on, shall we celebrate?” I smiled. I wiped some sweat off my forehead.

Oui!” They all said and smiled, too. We all went inside and had fun. Something that barely ever happens to me.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Yes, Cynthia did do that on purpose. I think because she loves him so much.

Lucian: WOW THANK YOU, YOU BEAUTIFUL AUTHOR!!! Now, let me make more love!!

Michelle: Eh... walks away Have fun guys! PLEASE R&R AND I'LL THROW MORE ROSES! :D
Sign up to rate and review this story