Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Nightmares

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-09-27 - Updated: 2009-09-28 - 1059 words

0Unrated
Chapter 32

“Hic!” I woke up and retched. I was drunk because I had three cups of eggnog. And I was about to spit up. I also abandoned my New Year’s resolution. I thought it was quite pointless... they way I always keep getting drunk over the weekends. And no, I’m not an alcoholic... yet. Hopefully I won’t become one. I don’t know how I would cope. ...I didn’t spit up, thank God. I wasn’t the only one that was drunk; Cynthia was drunk, too. She never really spits up. We have our ways. We were trying to see who could walk on the lines in the field the straightest. Funny thing is, none of us won. We all play our own games when we’re drunk. I think it’s hilarious! Mainly because we always get something wrong. “Buzzed games,” as we call it. We came up with ourselves.

“Welllll... what now?” I mumbled.

“Hic!” She hiccuped. “I dunno.”

“Ohhh... are you in heat?” I can literally smell it. (That’s what I call it).

“Hey!” She slapped me playfully. “I am!” I don’t know why I can smell when she’s in heat. I guess it’s a man’s instinct? Or it could be the fact that I’m still part Pokemon? Ever since I’ve been part Pokemon I have been able to tell! She thinks it’s weird.

“Anyways, shall we have some fun?” I asked. The drunkenness wore off.

“Poker?”

“Yes! That sounds fun!” I got up.

“Or chess my chess maniac?” She got up, too.

“Ooh! I dunno. They both sound fun. I have a better idea!”

“What?”

“How about our own little vacation, eh?” I winked.

Bertha walked in. “You got a call, Cynthia. It is your cousin.”

“Cousin? Which one? I have several.”

“Your cousin Cynthia,” she replied, smiling.

“Oh my goodness!!! I have not talked to her in several months!” She immediately walked out.

I followed her. “Mind if I say hello?”

“Not at all!” She smiled. We walked to the kitchen; she picked up the phone. “Hello... yes? Oh my God! That’s good! WOW! Congrats! Oh, Lucian wants to say hello to you, too! Bye!” She handed the phone to me.

“Hello? Cynthia? Yes, it is I! Oh really? Oh my God, awesome! Talk to you later! Bye!” I hung up. “Wow! That is so cool. She is coming here!” I smiled. “I’ve never met her, I can’t wait!”

“I can’t wait either!” She smiled.

“Hello!!!” Aaron popped out of nowhere. He was back already?

“Hey!!! How is my lil bro? Eh?” I ruffled up his hair.

“Hey little guy,” Cynthia looked down on him.

“Oh what a beautiful morning,” he said in sing-song. He can be so random sometimes. “I never had breakfast, you two want some?”

“Sure. We never had any either,” I smiled. Cynthia nodded and smiled.

Aaron was becoming an expert at making eggs. Though eggs were getting a bit repetitive. “Great!” He smiled.

“Aaron, want to learn how to make Danish pastry?” I asked,

“Umm... sure!” I then taught him how to make it. He caught on real well!

“Great Aaron, tastes good!” Cynthia smiled.

“Yes, it does!” I agreed with her.

“Thank you!”

“You’re welcome,” we both said in unison. I took a power nap. I had this weird dream...

“Hello?”

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Boo!!! HAHAHA!!!” I heard some evil laughter.

“What is this? Where am I? Who are you?”

“It is I, Darkrai!” He appeared before me.


________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Whoa!!” I woke up, huffing.

“You okay?” Cynthia asked.

“I had a weird dream... Darkrai is somewhere.”

She spit out her mocha coffee. “WHAT?!” She wiped off her mouth.

“How are we supposed to sleep now?”

We both heard the doorbell ring. “Oh?” We both said.

“Lucian!” Aaron called. “We gotta visitor! She looked like Cynthia! And she brought her boyfriend!”

“OK! Thank you Aaron!” I called back and got up and walked to the door; Cynthia following me.

“Good day to you sir,” it was Riley! He bowed.

“Cynthia!!” The other Cynthia tackled my wife; she held out her hand so we could shake it.

“Hey! How is my little cousin, eh?” My wife smiled.

“Nice to meet you Cynthia!” I kissed her hand. She winced a little.

“Great to see you Riley!” My wife shook his hand; I did, too.

“Glad to see you again, too!” I smiled.

“This is my boyfriend, ya see,” Cynthia tried to explain.

“We fell in love the instant we met,” Riley grinned happily.

“Awww,” my wife and I said in unison. We then kissed.

“What’s going on?” Crina came walking in, rubbing her eyes.

“Yeah... I’m wondering that, too,” Lexi came in, too.

“Something weird was going on when we were all taking naps...,” Rex yawned.

I gulped. “I had... the same problem, too.” I hesitated.

“Oh, I hate to be rude, but who are they?” Crina asked quizzically.

“I am Riley,” he bowed.

“I’m Cynthia, this Cynthia’s cousin,” she smiled. “But please call me Sapphire.”

“I’m Rex.”

“I’m Lexi.”

“I’m Crina.”

“I’m Aaron,” he finally spoke up. He can be quite shy around strangers. He had never met Riley. Bertha wasn’t here at the moment.

“Nice to meet you all,” they both said.

“Please come in, make yourselves at home. We got leftover Danish pastry if you want some.” I smiled.

“Sure. That sounds great. Thanks!”

“You are welcome, sir Riley.” Cynthia smiled. We call him that because his great-great-great-great-father is named Sir Aaron. He is not related to my half-brother Aaron in anyway.

“Thanks cos!” Sapphire smiled at us. They were having a great time... until it was time to go to bed. I could not sleep the whole night. I kept having reoccurring dreams with Darkrai.

...So did Cynthia.

“We got to do something,” I whispered.

“I agree,” she whispered back. We just hate it when we don’t get enough sleep.

“Let’s go to the living room then, and maybe sleep on the couch?” I suggested, whispering of course. She nodded and we walked out of the room quietly. We were not the only ones there; everyone seemed to be in the living room. I gulped and feared the worst of what could happen...
Sign up to rate and review this story