Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Nix

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

He meets Nix, a commander. A lemon is mentioned.

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-09-27 - Updated: 2009-09-28 - 1524 words

0Unrated
Chapter 41

I looked at Beowulf intently. What was he planning? I also thought about how long I had been here. It had been more than a week definitely. I lost the feeling of sex that used to long in me, the hunger panged in my stomach. And my groin was throbbing either from the spermicidal suit or from the Purugly nearly giving me a vasectomy.

“Lucian? Are you even there?” He said.

“Hmm? Oh, yeah, of course. Just drifting away into a daydream…”

“You’re hungry, I can tell.”

“Yeah…,” I replied sheepishly.

I heard footsteps. Beowulf disappeared. Was he an illusion? “Don’t worry, I am still here.” I heard his voice. He must’ve used Faint Attack.

“Lucian, you alright?” It was Charon.

“Yeah, right… I lost my longing for sex and I’m starving. Could anything get any worse?”

“Come with me to the lunchroom then and meet everyone,” he urged.

“OK,” I shrugged and got up. He led me to the lunchroom. Oooh… it smelt like, well, FOOD.

“Seems everyone is here today,” he said while we were walking to a table.

“…This is Nix; he is a bit shy… his real name is Norman.”

“Hi,” Nix said quietly. He was short, his face was round and had a bit of an under bite; his hair was orangey-red (like Flint), his pompous blue eyes seemed to be “full of nothing”, for he was staring into space. He looked about 24. I waved happily.

“…This is Elektra; she is our brainy one… her real name is Emma.” She was tall, had long legs, she had buck teeth; her hair was a dark brown and her eyes were the colour of chocolate. She looked about 30.

“HI!” She said excitedly.

“Well hi,” I replied.

“…This is Fomalhaut; he is the lazy one… his real name is Dag.” I already knew him; he used to be a bit chubby but lost some weight; his hair was a light brown and his face was grizzled; his eyes were like blue pools of water. He looked about 45.

“Oh, it’s him…,” Fomalhaut grumbled.

“You weren’t fired?” I asked.

“Nope. Cyrus said ‘I was too worthy’.”

“…Anyways,” Charon continued. “…This is Janus; the kind one… his real name is Jonah.” He was flamboyant-looking, he sat up straight as a board, his face was covered in freckles; his hair was whitish-silver and his eyes were grey (like Cynthia’s). He looked about 18.

“Hi there, nice to meet you,” Janus replied.

“Hi, nice to meet you, too,” I replied.

“Last but not least -”

I interrupted him. “Aunt Ylva?”

“Yes. I am a part of Galactic…,” she replied sheepishly. “My code name is Alcyone.” She was short, round but not chubby, her face was full of scars; her eyes were black as the night and her hair was blackish, too. She looked about 28.

“So, you know her?” Charon looked up at me straight in the eyes (due to his small stature).

“Yeah, she’s one of my wife’s aunts.” I looked at her.

“Hmm,” was all Charon could say.

“What’s for lunch?” I asked. I really didn’t care what it would be. I sat down next to Nix; he looked like he was lonely.

“Would you like a sandwich?” Nix asked shyly while handing me one. He has a cute attitude for his age.

“Umm sure, thank you,” I smiled and took it. I looked at myself. I was wearing the crappiest suit ever. I looked at the big “G”.

“You’re welcome,” he replied quietly. He noticed that I was looking at my suit. “Oh, you don’t like it?”

I nodded sheepishly. “Not really…”

“It’s OK,” he smiled. “I didn’t like it at first either.”

“It feels spermicidal… almost. I’ve lost my libido…,” I sighed.

“Oh,” was all he could say. “It does kill sperm…,” he said sarcastically. I just loved this guy’s attitude. I then thought about Cynthia… what was she up to? Is Cyrus hiding her from me? Is… she… even alive? Is she plotting my escape? Is she making love with another man? A million thoughts raced through my head. “You all right?” He waved his hand front of my face.

“I miss my wife… I miss sex…,” I replied icily.

“What is sex like? I’ve never had it…,” he cocked his head.

“It’s the best thing a man could ask for…,” I looked down. “There’s got to be a way for me to escape…”

“Escape?” He whispered.

“Yeah... Please keep it a secret though. I don’t want Cyrus to injure me.”

“Will do. And I’ll help you, too. I can tell you want to see your wife.”

“Thanks,” I patted him on the back.

“No problem,” he did the same to me.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A week later…

I had been here for almost two weeks it seemed like. I had no sense of time, direction or where I was located. I didn’t matter. All I longed for was to see my wife; unless Cyrus captures her and makes her apart of Galactic, too… Though I doubt it this would happen. But wait? I did hear him say something about Cynthia. What was that now? I do not know or remember. I was sitting in the lunchroom with Nix. He had become my best friend. Galactic wasn’t as bad as I thought it was, they make Pokeradar.

“Seems we have a new person coming soon, I think her name is Thekla Theophilus.” Nix spun his chair and looked at me.

“Thekla, Theophilus?” I mumbled. “That’s Cynthia’s middle and maiden name. It HAS to be her.”

“Is something wrong, Lucian?”

I covered his mouth with my hand. “That’s my wife…,” I whispered. “You PROMISE not to tell ANYONE?” I tried to make myself clear.

“Hmmm!!!” He mumbled and nodded.

“Good,” I uncovered his face. “So, when is she coming?”

“Sometime this afternoon-” Too late, I heard her sweet voice.

“Hey ‘sup guys?” She said nonchalantly.

“Hi Thekla,” he said shyly.

“Hi Lucian,” she kissed me deeply; I moaned in happiness. “I was worried sick about you,” she said quietly.

“I love you,” I was straining to keep the tears back. I looked into her eyes deeply.

“I love you too,” she smiled. I felt tears drip onto my hand. We both sniffled for a few minutes and we looked at each other intently. I looked at her hair – it was shorter and in a ponytail – I then looked at her body – it was the same as before I was captured by Cyrus. I could hear Nix sniffling a little bit too. Poor guy must be very sensitive.

“So,” I broke the sniffling silence. “How did you get past Cyrus?”

“I lied a little bit,” she giggled. She then noticed Nix. “Oh hello, how rude of me? I’m Cynthia. And you are?” She smiled.

“I’m Nix, or Norman,” he smiled bodaciously (A/N: I think that’s a word. Botch me if it isn’t). “I thought your name was Thekla though…”

“That’s my middle name.”

“Oh, I see,” he spun around in his chair. I never noticed, but I’m guessing he has OCD. I dared not to ask… but then again I’m a doctor and I could help him.

“Nix, come here real quick, please,” I smiled sheepishly.

“Umm, OK,” he got up.

“Stand right there.” He did what I said. He then shrugged and looked at me funny. I observed him carefully. Nothing was wrong with him. His posture was good; his eyes were bright and clear. Nothing. Nothing at all was wrong with him. He then twitched a little. What was that? A bit of Tourette’s?

“How come you’re twitching Nix?” I asked.

“I never knew why! Baa!” He ejaculated.

“You suffer from Tourette’s, you know that?”

“I-I-I do?” He stuttered.

“I’ve been noticing something was up with you… and now I know what it is. I could try to treat you, but there IS no cure for Tourette’s.”

“I never really noticed… I thought it was just me…,” he almost blushed.

“It’s your mind actually,” Cynthia spoke up. “It’s not ‘you’. Those tics are created by your brain. Is it possible someone in your family has had it?”

“Yeah… in fact, my father had it…”

“Cynthia’s right. It’s genetic. The fact that your father had it might be why you have it.” I looked at him. We started blabbering about how genetics works. He soon got it. It wasn’t his thing though, he preferred chemistry. His knowledge of it amazed me. Cynthia and I had the “what the fuck are you talking about?” looks on our faces. It was already time for bed. I took the spermicidal suit off. Cynthia snuck into my room without anyone noticing… let’s just say… we had sex again. BEST DAY OF MY LIFE. I longed for it, though the thought nearly escaped me. I felt much better. I love it when she is inside me...
Sign up to rate and review this story