Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Lorichat

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

It's cute, but you don't have to read it.

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2009-09-28 - Updated: 2009-09-29 - 1059 words

0Unrated
A/N: This chapter is a bit short... it features one of my Fakemon: Lorichat. It’ll also show how caring Lucian can be.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 47

“Wow... never expected it to rain...,” I mumbled and stretched. I noticed that Cynthia was not there. “Must be cooking breakfast,” I got up and only put on some boxers. Which is okay, since we ARE the only ones there. I was sniffling... my nose was stopped up. I thought only one thing: allergies. That’s it... I’m ocassionally allergic to grass pollen.

“Hey,” I said in a scratchy voice. I smooched Cynthia right on the lips.

She grinned from ear to ear. She loves it when I do that. Especially if it came out of no where. “I love you, my stud muffin,” she smiled.

“I love you, too,” I replied in a scratchy voice. Damn allergies. I had to force myself not to hawk in Cynthia’s face. How embarrassing that would be?

“So... what are you cooking?” I looked at her.

“Scrambled eggs,” the moment she said that... my stomach melted.

“Oh, you know that is my favourite,” I said sarcastically. She giggled at the remark.

THUD!! Something hit one of the sliding glass doors. I couldn’t be rain! It sounded pretty damn big! We both walked over to the door.

“What is it?” I shrugged and looked at the avian-like Pokemon. It was medium-sized, it looked like a Chatot... but something seemed peculiar about it... it had plumes coming from its back and neck (that were uniformally the same colour as its neck and breast), it had a short tail and wings... it still had the music note-shaped thing on its head... but its bill was longer than a Chatot’s bill, its breast was yellow, belly was green, its back and wings were a light blue, it also had a strange pink patch of feathers around its eyes. Its eyes were closed so I couldn’t tell what colour they were. Blood dribbled from its eyes and cere. I thought it was dead, until I saw its chest rising. It felt as if time stood still. We both looked at each other and nodded. We knew exactly what to do: we opened the door and I picked it up carefully. It remained flaccid in my arms. Again, I thought it was dead. So did Cynthia, I could see it her eyes. As I was carrying it a flurry a feathers dropped off of it.

We took it to the makeshift hospital and hooked it up to some machines. I looked at it... it was nearly dead. It really slammed into that door really hard. I wasn’t sure what to do... I was stuck. It felt like someone through a brick into my mind. The poor bird was shuddering everytime I looked at it. I began to look under its feathers... there were cuts all over it. I had not noticed that before. I wondered what it was. So I did a little research. I found it it’s called a Lorichat, the evolved form of Chatot found in Volaris. But how it ended up here, I don’t know. Volaris is all the way in America, while I’m in Canada. (A/N: Don’t ask...) I then used an x-ray machine to see the damage on its head...

...I shuddered a little, I can’t help it. It had a linear skull fracture. Which means it might have brain damage. It would have to wait and see what’s going to happen to it. It had rib fractures, too. I looked down on it, its breathing was laboured. Yet the heart rate on the EKG was just fine. It made a faint cooing sound, which made me perk up. It awoke Cynthia, which is weird because she’s a heavy sleeper (unlike me).

“Hmm?” We said in unison. It made the same sound again and fainted.

“That was odd.” I looked at the EKG - it was normal.

She looked at it, too. “That was.” I really had to go, and I was starving. But I didn’t want to leave... this Lorichat is my responsiblitiy. If it dies, it would be my fault. OK, maybe not, but that’s what I would think. “Lucian,” Cynthia looked at me.

“Hmm?” I looked at her. I was keeping a vigil over it.

“I hear that you’re starving, and I can tell you have to go really badly.”

“You’re right... but I don’t want to leave...” She looked at me sternly.

“Fine,” I sighed and walked off. I did not want to spend much time in either room. I quickly came back, with an apple in my hand.

“That was fast, and look who decided to wake up when you were gone,” she motioned at the Lorichat.

I sighed in relief. “Oh my God!” Was all I could say. I was so happy that it was alive. Maybe that fracture wasn’t as bad as I thought it was.

“Help me...,” it said. I’m guessing it was a “she”.

We both looked at it and then each other. We had the “what is it talking about?” looks on our faces.

“Tell us what happened first of all. I knew you are weak... but you at least try to speak?” I smiled. Cynthia nodded at this idea. “Please? I’m not here to hurt, I’m here to comfort. I’ve obviously been keeping a close vigil on you. I hope you thank me later.”

“I will...,” she said weakly. “So you want to know what happened to me...,” she paused. “Well... I was just passing through, and somehow I got shocked by lightning from a Luxray... it wanted to eat me... the shock of its electricity sent me flying into your window... so, technically, I wasn’t flying into the window; like what some birds accidentally do.”

“I see...,” we said in unison.

“So, what do we do?” I asked Cynthia.

“Either we help find out who tried to kill her or-”

The Lorichat’s heart rate raised as she said that... but it then lower a few seconds later. She coughed up some blood... not good. We both looked at each other. What to do next ran through both of our heads.
Sign up to rate and review this story