Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

I'm a ....? - Beginning of part 3

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

Pokephile-ish moments... XP So yeah, you don't have to read this chapter.

Category: Pokemon - Rating: R - Genres:  - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2009-09-28 - Updated: 2009-09-29 - 1215 words

0Unrated
A/N: Welcome to part 3! Oh of course, I DO NOT OWN Pokémon, Old Vienna beer or whatever else I mention in this story. I DO own my OCs. May become more tense... still, Lucian is a paraphile (I cannot find a good word for that... gynophile maybe?) Anyways, more reviews = faster update! Some Pokephile moments!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 49

...Until I had a weird dream that Luca turned me into a Pokémon (a Gabite to be exact)? Why? I have no idea...

“Argh, why is there a Gabite on top of me and where is Lucian?!” Cynthia pushed me off the bed.

“Hey! I am Lucian!” I then saw myself in the mirror... I was a Gabite. Obviously whatever I said just came out as “Gabbb!”

Cynthia got out of bed to look for me. “Lucian! Lucian!” I could hear her.

“I have only one choice, get some paper and tell her that it is me!” I got up and found some paper and a pen. I wrapped my claw around the pen and tried to write. “I am Lucian, please do not hurt me...”

She came back to the room and scratched her head. She then saw what I tried to write. “I am... Lucian... please do not hurt me...,” she read. “You are Lucian?” She sniffled and hunkered down next to me. I nodded and looked up at her with puppy-dog-eyes. She hugged and kissed me. As best as a Gabite could get turned on (their reproductive organs are hidden under their scales). I just melted in her arms. I wondered why she could not understand me. I also wondered how I would get out of this mess. And how am I supposed to have sex?! Ugh. I sighed.

“Shh... don’t worry,” she said calmly. “We’ll get you out of this mess,” she rubbed my head.

I sighed again, and to my best, I tried to cry but nothing came out. She hugged me again and tried to calm me. I smiled and hugged her back. “Thanks,” I said softly.

She had one of those “I have an idea!” faces. “I have an idea,” she grinned. I nodded. “How about we train you, I pretend that you are one of my Pokemon, and at night...,” she had a creepy grin. “We have sex no matter what people say. Of course, they probably think I’m weird... you into it?” I nodded happily. I knew it would be awkward... and she would be a Pokephile. Oh well. This would be interesting. I grinned. “Oh yeah,” she added. “If anyone asks where you are, I will tell them you are on vacation. It is only until I get you out of this mess.” I nodded and grinned. I was already liking this idea... “Come on, shall we battle Roark first?” She smiled.

I nodded again. “Yes! Sure!”

“I take that as a yes.” She got up. “Come on,” she grinned.

“All right!” I followed her from out of the room. We went outside and she let out Storic; she used him to get to Oreburgh City. We walked to Roark’s gym, luckily he was there. So was his Rampardos.

“Cynthia! Hello!” He smiled. “I noticed that Lucian is not with you though... where is he?”

“On vacation, he wants to be alone for awhile,” she lied. I nodded and growled slightly. “Also, I am here to challenge you for a battle, is that okay?” She grinned.

“Oh!” He sounded surprised. “All right then!” He looked at his Rampardos. His Rampardos and I stepped into the field. We both growled. “You have the honour, madam,” he bowed.

“Use a Dragonrage!” She commanded.

“Yes madam!” I opened my mouth and a fireball formed in my mouth and engulfed Rampardos in a fiery inferno.

“Lucian?” His Rampardos said while dodging me attack.

“Yeah! Please don’t tell anyone!! And don’t ask how I became a Gabite!” I could hear Roark ordering an attack, and I dodged it. Cynthia ordered an attack, too and Rampardos dodged it. “So... what is your name?” I asked.

“Cepheus,” he replied. Roark kept ordering attacks, which I kept dodging.

“Wow cool! After that constellation?” I looked up at him. Cynthia kept doing the same, and I doing the same as Cepheus.

“Yeah! After the constellation, my mother named me,” he dodged my Slash.

“Wow, I never really knew my mother, only 7 years, she had an affair with someone...,” I sighed and dodged his Iron Tail.

“You know, we are not getting very far into this, just attack me, alright? It will make Cynthia happy.” He looked at me straight in the eyes.

“Yeah, you are right,” I used Slash on him.

“Rampardos, use a Focus Punch!” Roark commanded. His fist glowed and punched me clean in the face. Blood dripped from my reptilian muzzle.

“Oh, are you okay?” He looked worried.

“Yeah,” I used a Dragonrage on him; it burned him. “Oh no...” I felt bad.

“I’m okay,” he smiled, or tried to.

“By the way, how did you know it was me?” I asked.

“I could tell by your Irish-Romanian accent and your wife was lying,” he winked.

“Yeah... my accent is unique,” I used another Dragonrage on him. “I have an idea!”

“What?” He winced.

“I slash you again and you pretend to faint! Seriously, I do not even like fighting with you, I would rather be your friend.”

“You really mean that, Lucian?” He smiled. I nodded and slashed him; he pretended to faint.

“Wow, I won!” Cynthia smiled.

“I guess you did!” Roark smiled back. Cepheus opened one eye and winked. I winked back.

“Best friends? Even if I get out of this mess and turn back into a human?” I asked.

“Yes,” he whispered and got up. He nuzzled Roark. I walked up to up to Cynthia and did the same.

“SEX SEX please!!!” I said sarcastically.

“Whoa, calm down little guy,” she patted my head. “Bye Roark, nice to see you!” She smiled.

“Nice to see you, too,” I said it anyway and smiled.

“Cynthia, catch!” He flipped something to her hand. It was a Cobble Badge!

“Wow, thank you Roark!” She smiled.

“No problem, you deserve it. Cya later,” he smiled.

“Bye Cepheus,” I waved my arm.

“Bye Lucian!” He waved his arm. We left the gym and we flew home on Storic. It started to rain on the way back.

“So...,” Cynthia said while in our room. “How are we supposed to have sex?”

I shrugged, a best a Gabite could do. “I dunno.”

“I know that a Gabite hemipenis is hidden under the scales...” (A/N: A hemipenis is the snake/lizard equivalent of... well... I guess a human’s... need I say more? It’s hidden under the scales of a snake/lizard.)

I nodded. “Yeah...”

“Maybe if I turn you on, eh?”

My golden eyes widened. “Hell yeah!”

She nodded and stipped in front of me. Oh YEAH! I did get turned on... She jumped into bed and I did the same. ...Now this will be an interesting story to tell: Cynthia having sex with me, a Gabite?!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I hope you liked it. Sorry if it offends anyone. I actually like pokephile shippings... (see 82 Degrees
Sign up to rate and review this story