Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Stars Saw It End...

One

by ironandstardust 0 reviews

In which the two meet.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-09-28 - Updated: 2009-09-28 - 345 words

0Unrated
It had been a starry night. A starry, cold night the evening they had met. The twinkling lights in the trees gave the impression that faeries lurked in the leaves and the sky was a deep, magical blue which appeared almost black.

Evie stood there, beside her chattering mother and aunt as her mind drifted away, into the slow, soft music in the background which made her slightly sleepy. She pretended to be listening to the conversation she was stuck in, occasionally nodding, just to add a more convincing touch.

Somehow her mother had managed to drag her to one of those parties her mother's friends occasionally threw, hoping to get Evelyn to socialize more. The party did consist of some people her age but she really didn't have any particular interest in making any friends. She preferred to be alone and was somewhat irritated by her mother's pestering about how Evelyn needed to mix more with more people her age.

She rolled her eyes, knowing that her stubornness was beginning to irritate her mother. But somehow Mrs. Faye had been able to get her daughter in a nice dress and to that party.

Her eyes began to wander the large backyard where the party was being held. She was becoming increasingly bored but her mother didn't notice, as she was busy talking to aunt Clare.

She sighed heavily and stifled a yawn. Then something on the other side of the backyard caught her eye.

It was a boy. Well, not really a boy since he was probably about her age. She stared at him and began to get slight butterflies. In her opinion he looked rather nice.

He was talking to a dark-haired man, maybe a little older.

They laughed at something they were talking about. She knew she had to pry her eyes away but found that she couldn't.

She couldn't figure out was going on with herself and shook her head slightly, as if trying to clear it.

A small gust of wind blew and the trees swayed slightly. Their eyes met.
Sign up to rate and review this story