Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > SnazzyShipping

The stupidest thing I ever did

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-09-29 - Updated: 2009-09-29 - 534 words

0Unrated
Chapter 13: Cynthia’s and Lucian’s POV II

Cynthia’s

I looked at him funny. “You’re kidding me, right?”

He nodded. “No, I’m not...,” he slightly blushed.

“Well! You promise not to do that?” I slightly growled.

“I promise...,” he said quietly. I think I scarred or scared the poor guy. He got up and skulked away. Flint slapped me so hard on the back I almost choked on my own septum.

“You should apologise! I think he loves you!”

“Ow! That hurt!” I got up and stamped away and locked myself in my room. I put my ear up to the wall because I could hear him.

“Maggie... I wish I’d never seen your face... you led me away from home... just so you could be alone... you stole my heart and that’s what really hurts...,” his voice was a bit garbled through the walls.

“Oh...,” I sighed softly. I continued to lean.

“We’re no strangers to love... you know the rules and so do I... a full commintment’s what I’m thinkin’ of... you wouldn’t get this from any other guy... I just wanna tell you how I’m feeling, gotta make you understand... never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna, never gonna say goodbye, never gonna tell a lie and hurt you...,” he stopped for some reason. (A/N: You’ve been rickrolled HAHAHA!!! :D)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lucian’s

“Drank too much water...,” I mumbled.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cynthia’s

“Lucian! Lucian?” I went to his room and he wasn’t there. “Oh? You aren’t here?” I paused. I looked at the space between the bed and floor was just big enough for me to fit; so I crawled under it. “This will be interesting,” I thought. Luckily the drapping around the bed should hide me... “People will think I’m crazy... oh well...” I then heard footsteps.

“Wonder where Cynthia went?” He said. “Oh well, time to jack off!” He grinned and lied down on the bed. I thought about vomiting... I just decided to to plug my ears instead. I soon became oblivious and fell asleep... I woke up to him talking, “hmm... sex... wonder what it’s like...”

I then got an idea. I crawled quietly from under the bed. “Sex is fun,” I whispered into his ear.

“Are you my conscience?”

“Yes, trust me, it’s fun...,” I began to walk off. I slowly opened the door and shut it quietly. “Phew...,” I sighed in relief and went to the kitchen; Aaron and Bertha were there.

“HiCynthia!” He said. “What’sup?”

“I was sleeping... what about you?” I smiled.

“IwasjackingoffbutnowI’msitting,” he replied. I eyed him funny but he tried to keep the snickers in.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lucian’s

“That was weird,” I mumbled walking into the kitchen. Bertha was doing her crosswords, Aaron was snickering and Cynthia was looking at him funny. “What’s going on?” I said sleepily.

Bertha soon snapped out of what she was doing. “Oh, nothing much,” she said. She went back into her crossword and ignored whatever we said. I sat down next to Aaron.

“I had the weirdest dream...,” I whispered into his ear.
Sign up to rate and review this story