Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Chomp!

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

:D :D YOU MUST READ. OR DIE. XD

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-10-01 - Updated: 2009-10-02 - 1390 words

0Unrated
A/N: I’m not going to tell what his dad said, mainly because I’m not sure what he said. Whoops! I might put it in a flashback if you guys give me ideas. Oh yeah, I am using the word “member,” because for some odd reason, people overreact to the word “penis”... one of the mysteries of the human world... Oh yeah, Lucian’s father is named Cornel, and his mother’s name is Adela. That is all for now!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 60

“Wow... father... I didn’t know that,” I said after talking to him for hours. Cynthia watched us both and was shocked the whole time. My father pleaded and apologized rather appropriately. I really felt bad that I had an extreme dislike for him. I sighed softly. “I’m so... sorry... I feel so stupid...,” I sighed and twiddled with my switchblade... I looked at it... it had a mahogany handle and made out of steel. Byron made it... look even more beautiful than it was before. I also felt bad for not keeping in contact with him.

“Wow... since when has your switchblade been so beautiful?”

“One of my best friends, Byron, fixed it for me. That Weavile that attacked me and mutilated my whole side, well... broke it... but, it’s fixed...”

“I see... Lucian, how would you like to go back to Romania?”

“Wait... what?!” My eyes widened... I think I had wet myself. I looked over to Cynthia - her eyes widened, too. We haven’t been to Romania since we were kids. “I will go... as long my wife can come, too.”

“Yes, she can,” he smiled.

“Only one problem Dad... our passports have long since expired,” I sighed.

“Can we at least wait a few months? I have a baby on the way,” Cynthia noted.

“And how many children do you have?” He asked again.

“I have three beautiful children, well-mannered and very mature for their ages,” I smiled. His mouth was agape.

“How many months, oh, excuse me, what is your name young lady?” He asked her.

“I’m Cynthia,” she giggled. “And only a month pregnant.” My father’s mouth was agape again.

“How??” He seemed suspicious.

“I can explain,” I raised a finger. “You see, less than a month ago, I drank a couple of beers. I somehow turned into a Gabite... we had sex... and somehow I got her pregnant... that’s the best I can explain...”

“Of course you get people pregnant by having sex,” he said wittily.

“Yeah, Dad, I got a vasectomy about 6 years ago,” I crossed my arms. I looked up at Cynthia, whom was messing with her hair. She looked so beautiful... all round and plump.

“But how did... that happen?”

“I tried to explain it to Cynthia, but I don’t think I could again,” I sighed. “Look, it’s no big deal really, I’m perfectly fine the way this is turning out. We’ll have a Pokemorph child.”

“Did you say Pokemorph?” He grumbled.

“Yeah... what about?”

“I despise them,” he glared.

“Well, you can just go! OK? Goodbye...,” I laid back down and fell asleep. I opened one eye to make sure he was gone. That fight wasn’t as bad as the ones we used to have a long time ago.

“Goodbye,” he stomped out.

“Oh dear...,” she sighed and watched him walk out. She really did feel bad for me; I could hear it in her voice. I opened one eye again to see what she was doing. I then heard a sloshing sound on that fell to the floor below. I opened both eyes and blinked.

“Umm... my water broke... haha...,” she hesitated and stayed calm. Seriously, if I was a woman I would do the opposite and panic; because I never would know what was happening to me!

“B-b-b-whoa!!! What?!” I sat up to see a puddle of water on the floor. “Umm... is there a doctor around?” I called.

“Yes?” A doctor came in and I pointed to the water on the floor. “Oh my God, she have baby!” He said in a Chinese accent.

“Heh,” Cynthia said quietly and shrugged.

“OK, I will clean up,” he left the room but turned back around. “And take her to the delivery room,” he walked away.

“Cynthia... I just thought of something... if you had an egg inside of you... you already would have laid the egg... eh-hmm...?”

Her eyes widened. “You’re right!! We’ve should have researched Gabite reproduction,” she gulped.

“We work here! Maybe we can ask to borrow a computer and look it up on Google?” I hopped out of the bed. I looked at her wet jeans. “Say, you can wear my jacket,” I handed it to her. “You’re wet,” I whispered.

“Oh, I see that now,” she put on the jacket and buttoned it up. We walked out of the room and found a computer.

“I hope I can remember my password... wow I haven’t logged on in years...,” I sighed. I typed “LNV1005” as my username and I typed in “bronzonghell101”. It logged me in! We both sighed in relief. I clicked on the “Internet” icon and it loaded, it happened to be on Google. I goggled “Gabite reprouduction.” The first thing that popped up were the keywords. I clicked it and read. “Gabite are ovoviviparous (A/N: say oh-voh-vahy-vip-er-uhs), meaning that they produce eggs that are hatched within the body, so that the young are born alive but without placental attachment, as certain reptiles or fishes,” I had to blink and rub my eyes a couple of times to see if I was reading that correctly. We both had our mouths agape. “But-but, why did I not know that before?!” I was shocked.

“Um... I think I’m having contractions...,” she mumbled.

“Oh my gosh! Let’s go!” I logged off and got up. We raced to the delivery room. We huffed and puffed. “We... got... a baby on the way,” I huffed.

“Oh! Yes sir!” A doctor helped Cynthia. I waited for a few minutes... I looked around at all the people that were about to give birth.

“Can someone help me?!” Someone shouted.

“Yes?” I turned around. “I’m a doctor, my main specialty is surgery and general medicine, but still - I have done babies in the past.”

“You’ll help me?” She asked.

“Oh course... now push,” I walked up to her. She grunted a little and pushed. “Yes, it is crowning! Keep pushing!” I smiled. She continued and it popped out finally. I held it. “It’s a boy, ma’am,” I smiled and cut the umbilical cord. She sat up and held him.

“Thank you... doctor?”

“Victor,” I smiled. “No problem. I have to leave now, and find my wife,” I smiled and walked off. I found Cynthia nearly in labour. “Sorry, I was helping someone,” I smiled and sat down next to her. She smiled back. She loves it when I help others; especially people I don’t even know. This was the greatest day of my life.

“Wohoo!! I’m going into labour...,” she sighed and pushed. I got up to watch...

“Push Cynthers, push!” I grinned. She nodded and pushed some more... and again... it took about an hour.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It finally popped out. It had an umbilical cord, so I cut it. “I guess... it’s a boy? No... maybe I girl?” I smiled. I looked at it. “It has your grey eyes at least,” I smiled. It had the head and the arms of a Gible and the body of a human. It was short and squat.

“Oh well silly,” she sat up. “At least it has my eyes.”

“He is beautiful,” I smiled. I handed it to her. It was quiet but breathing. Unusual for a baby, I must say.

“And so cute!” She tickled it and it started to laugh. I sighed happily. “Hey, is that a member? That means...”

“It’s a boy!” We said in unison. We laughed at each other and sighed.

“There you are Lucian!” Dr. Baum said. “It’s bed time for all the patients.”

“Fine...,” I sighed and said goodbye to my new son and my wife... I fell asleep but I did not dream about anything.
Sign up to rate and review this story