Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Cane and Able

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

This chapter is named after one of my favourite House episodes.

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-10-01 - Updated: 2009-10-02 - 1496 words

0Unrated
Chapter 62

“OK, what do you want me to do?” I asked Dr. Baum.

“I want you to make sure that all the patients are feeling well,” he replied.

“Hmm… alright then… how many are there?”

“About 8, is that too many per chance?”

“Not at all!” I grinned… or tried to anyway. He showed me to where the first patient was. He was doing fine. Baum then showed me to the second… that person was fine, too. And so on with the others…

“Wow, well done,” he said. “One more step before going home. You might want to walk with a cane… I see you limping.”

“Oh! You’re right… I never really noticed,” I hesitated.

“Come with me, I’ll get you a cane from my office,” he smiled. I nodded and I followed him to his office. “Here you go,” he gave me a pure cherry wood cane. My eyes widened. Cherry is expensive here!

“C-cherry – wow! Where did you get that?! How could I ever repay you?!” I blinked.

“You ARE the Champion, right?” He asked.

“Of course! You want to battle me?” I smirked. He nodded. “Ah! That’s fine with me… I’ve been busy… sitting my lazy ass here as you can see,” I winked. I wasn’t exactly sure what I was saying… I was still slightly crazy from still being in the hospital. “Sorry… still a little bit crazy from still being here… ready to go home.” My leg twitched slightly. “Eh?” I mumbled.

“Your leg twitched, I saw it…”

“Yes… it did… I wonder why though?” I leaned against my new cane. “Oh well, nothing to worry about I suppose.” I was really wondering when I’d be able to go home and have sex! “So…,” I paused. “When can I have sex again?” I waited for the worst to happen…

“In about 2 to 4 months… depends on how well it heels up.”

“Ohh… I see… all right then… guess I’ll wait? It’s kind of hard to wait that long!” I was getting a bit antsy. Where’s Cynthia when you need her?

“You all right?” He looked at me.

“Umm… yeah… just a little bit antsy… ready to go home!”

“Well… I suppose I could discharge you right now… wait ‘till your wife comes back to tell her the good news. Would you like to have a chat?”

“Umm… that wouldn’t sure,” I scratched my chin. It was getting a bit whiskery. “Wohoo,” I said unenthusiastically. “I need to shave…”

He chuckled a little bit. “I see that, you’re starting to grow a beard there.”

“Oh! I am? I didn’t even notice!” I chuckled a little too. “…So what should we talk about?” Despite barely knowing him, he was fast becoming my new friend.

“Wait… I know what we can talk about… ever confessed anything to anyone? Whatever you say will stay here, right in my head,” he tapped his forehead.

“Ah! I see what you mean! And yes, I have. I used to jack off a lot when I was younger… I once had a wet dream about Cynthia before I even met her… I even had a diary that I wrote in and I wrote about her… ohhh... those were the days… I loved being a teenager. I was an outcast, sadly. I didn’t have very many friends. Whoops… I’m rambling on, aren’t I?” I sighed.

“No! It’s fine, keep it up, I’m a bit curious.”

“Oh, really? Anyways… I used to have… well this is embarrassing, bladder incontinence, I currently have psoriasis and I also used to have an enlarged prostate…”

“Oh dear… I hate to ask, but how did you cure your incontinence?”

“Good question. I taught myself by using biofeedback and exercising.”

“Wow… that’s a good way to cure things like that.”

I nodded. “Wonder where my beautiful lover is?” I heard my stomach. “I’m hungry again… and I’ve only been sitting here for about 30 minutes.”

“You got quite an appetite, wonder why?” He scratched his head.

“You keep this a secret OK? From what my Buizel, now a Floatzel told me, I’m part Pokémon. How? I’m not even going to go there.”

“Well, I’m kind of curious…,” he cocked his head.

I covered his mouth with my hand. “Well, Cyrus used my Buizel to extract his DNA, well, he injected it into me and turned me into a Buizel, I battled him for awhile, well, I then found the cure to turn me back into a human. A few days later, I found out from my Buizel that I’m part Pokemon… I never really understood how though. My guess is that the DNA from the Pokémon nestled into my brain cells. My senses are heightened. I can smell when woman are on their periods, I can hear the slightest sound, I can see father than I used to be able to see. I can also taste things I’d never tasted before. Even a simple bowl of cereal tastes different from what you’d taste it. IF you tell anyone, I will personally have a vendetta on you. Got it?”

“Mmm!” He mumbled and nodded.

“Good. End of story for right now. Tell me, did you do anything stupid back then?”

“I used to jack off too, and I also had a lot of wet dreams about women I’d see on TV,” he giggled. “I also used to do my own stunts, but I stopped because I had injured myself too many times – I have fractured legs, rubs, arms and my clavicle even! I pretty much broke every bone you can think of!”

“Wow… OK… so what made you become a doctor/psychologist?” I asked; I was just curious.

“Well… I just wanted to learn how to help people in case of emergencies. After I learned how to do my stunts, I felt stupid for myself. I guess… it’s because I injured myself so many times that I wanted to help others. So, how did you become a doctor?”

“Well… I just needed something to do. I had already studied it, I watched medical shows on TV, I read books about it and I really wanted to help people, I suppose. I can’t really explain why. I just wanted to.”

“It’s a good reason, isn’t it?” He smiled.

I nodded. “Yes, it is,” I heard my stomach again. “I’m starving again… I need more food…”

“You want to me to check out why you’re so hungry?”

“No. I just ate an apple, so yeah, that’s why I’m still hungry,” I got up and twirled the cane. “Cya later, I suppose,” I walked off.

“Bye,” his voice trailed. I walked down the hall – there was Cynthia, sucking on a lollipop. I grinned and she nearly tackled me.

“Lucian! I’m so glad to see you. Guess what! Aaron said he’d help train Chomp, if that’s alright with you?”

“Yes! That’s fine with me,” I smooched her right on the lips. “Mmm… that lollipop tastes good,” I giggled.

“Hehe!” She giggled, too. “Yes it does.”

“All right, I was just going to get some more food,” my stomach was now overpowering me. “My stomach is going to kill me! I also have good news!” I grinned. She had the “what is it?” look on her face. “Well… I get to be dismissed sometime today!” I clapped and she clapped with me. I had no idea that I had collapsed...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This a dream by the way, but he does not know that.

“YAY!!!” She grinned. “I’m so happy for you!”

“Bad news is, we have to wait 2-4 months before we have sex…,” I scowled. She scowled along with me.

“Oh, that’s really too bad. Oh well. We can still role-play,” she winked. I chuckled.

“Yes, we can also act out plays, too. Remember doing that a few years ago?”

Her eyes brightened. “Yes! I do remember that! We should do that tonight!” She grinned. She had the same idea as me! Yay!

“You read my mind!” I grinned. “Come on, let’s go find Dr. Baum and tell him goodbye.”

She nodded. “Yes, let’s go,” she led the way and followed her. We said our goodbyes and went home. I told her that I needed a cane for awhile. I limped home and she tired to help but I weighed nearly twice as much as she does! She tipped over slightly and we laughed at each other. Ohh… reminds me of the good ole days when we first met. We continued to laugh… I began to reminisce as we walked back home. It reminded me of our first kiss nearly 8 years ago. “Remember our first kiss?” I smiled.

“Yes,” she smiled and kissed me. I sighed and unlocked the door…
Sign up to rate and review this story