Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Weird dream III

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

Charon is a....

Category: Pokemon - Rating: R - Genres:  - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2009-10-01 - Updated: 2009-10-02 - 2309 words

0Unrated
A/N: Found a website that helps you learn Romanian! http://www.101languages.net/romanian/

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 65

“Honey, you OK?” Cynthia asked while walking through the door. I turned around and held my breath to prevent spitting up onto her. I was really seasick and she could tell I was. “Here, catch!” I caught the pills and swallowed both whole.

“Thank you,” I stopped spitting up. “Think I’ll lie down now,” I crawled into bed. I slowly drifted into sleep…

…She crawled into bed with me and fell asleep. Until I accidentally rolled on top of her, I did not know she was there! “Hmm?” I saw her right underneath me. “Oh sorry,” I semi-crawled off of her and to my side.

“It’s OK,” she snickered. I grinned evilly.

“Ya know what the hell? Who says we can’t have sex?” I grinned evilly again. She grinned along with me. “Look at this weight I’ve put on because of the lack of sex,” I scowled slightly.

“I was just about to say that you sly fox,” she grimaced.

“Take ‘em off,” we said in unison and chuckled at each other. We took off our clothes and lied down in bed. She crawled on top of me, as usual.

“I was a little too tall could’ve used a few pounds, tight pants hardly renown… she was black haired beauty with big dark eyes… and points all her own sitting way up high, way up firm and high…”

“Hmm…,” she mumbled. “Love the setting.”

“I know me, too. We barely have sex on a boat!” I grinned. “Wow… doesn’t even hurt… I guess because I missed sex so much…,” I strained. It indeed hurt, but did I care? Hell no I didn’t!

“You okay?”

“OK, I was wrong, it does hurt but I don’t care…,” I winked. She giggled. “Wow!” She got up and then I got up. “That felt great!” I put my clothes on. “Let’s go before everyone wonders where we are. Aaron is still stuck taking care of Chomp. Poor guy,” I chuckled.

“Haha! You’re right, he is stuck with him!” She got dressed. I unlocked the door and we walked out. The boat jolted (why does it keep doing that!!!) and I nearly fell. I limped to the table that Aaron and Liza were. Liza was holding Chomp down while he struggled and tried to bite her arms.

“Need a little help there?” I tapped my cane to get her attention.

“Oh!” She had just noticed me. “Of course, that’d be helpful, thank you,” she handed Chomp to me.

“You’re welcome,” I held him and he instantly fell asleep. “So how did it go with him?”

“He’s a pain!” Liza and Aaron said in unison.

“No offence of course,” Aaron shrugged.

“None taken,” Cynthia and I said in unison. I kind of agreed with Aaron and Liza there…

“You two missed it! These Wailords were tearing up these Sharpedo!” I grinned. Liza reached for something in her lap.

“Don’t say we didn’t, because we got in video. We could hear everyone talking about it so we looked out the window and saw the whole thing,” she smiled. “Can’t wait to watch it when we get home!” She looked excited. I looked at her – she was much bigger that last time I had seen her… what was she? At least 3 or 4 months away. I stopped looking at her. We were both quiet.

“Hey guys!” Maylene popped out of no where. “Are you feeling better Lucian?” She asked.

I looked up at her. “Hello. I’m much better, thank you. I got a little bit seasick.”

“You’re welcome!” She smiled.

“Hello Maylene!” Cynthia smiled.

“Hello, ‘sup Lucian?” Roark patted me on the shoulder. I turned around.

“I’m good, how about you two?” I asked Maylene and Roark.

“Good, thank you!” The two said in unison.

“So, what happened to your tail Maylene, and your spikes Roark? I couldn’t help but noticing,” I asked. “No offence of course.”

“None taken,” they both said.

“Well, it seemed to have disappeared about a week later, and we really don’t even know why exactly,” he replied.

“Hmm… that’s odd…,” I replied. I looked out over the ocean. “Hey look, there’s America!” I pointed and grinned.

“Right you are,” said someone behind me.

“Oh! Hello sir,” I turned around and smiled.

“Hello there. I’m William. As soon as we get to the canal gate, we’ll need to see everyone’s’ passports, we should be there in 30 minutes or less. Judging from the traffic that is…,” he replied.

“Ah… I see,” I looked around at everyone; they weren’t even paying attention. I then looked out over the water and saw some other ships coming and going. “Seems to be some traffic, isn’t there?” I turned around and he was gone. “Oh well.”

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Skipping a few hours…

“We’re here at last!” I continued to limp…

“Attention!” Someone said while we were getting off. “Can you please listen to the national anthem as it’s being sung?” She said assertively. We did what she said.

Oh, say can you see by the dawn's early light
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright stars thru the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming?
And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there.
Oh, say does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave?


I hummed along with it – I love this song. I looked around when the song stopped. “Something doesn’t seem right…,” I mumbled. I looked up and saw a Mismagius. “Oh shiiit…!”

“Hehehehe!” The Mismagius cackled.

“That means… this whole thing… is a dream?” I looked around and the images of everyone disappeared. “Umm… someone help me?!?!”

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Lucian!! Lucian!! Honey, are you there?!” It sounded like Cynthia was yelling in my ear, though it was very faint.

“What… happened…,” I slowly opened one eye. I looked over and saw that I was hooked up to some sort of machine…

Cynthia cleared her throat. “You have a bleeding disorder… and you had rectal bleeding… you fainted and have been asleep since Monday…,” she looked concerned. “I’m so glad you’re OK!” She hopped onto me and hugged me so tight that I was wheezing and coughing. She noticed that I was coughing, “oh sorry!” She got off of me.

I stopped coughing. “Nah, it’s alright. I had the weirdest dream… we all went to America…”

“What? That’s a weird dream…,” she replied. I shrugged.

“I thought we were home…?” I asked.

“You were about to but you collapsed and you started bleeding from your backside,” she replied.

“Oh… I see… how weird…,” I sighed. Maybe this was an illusion, too? I blinked and rubbed my eyes. No… it wasn’t. “When can I go home?”

“A week from now,” she scowled.

“Oh damn,” I growled. “Oh well,” I looked around. “Well… this place seems cheery, I wonder why?” I said sarcastically. She giggled.

“Big Brother?” Luca came limping into my room. “Are you OK?”

“I guess so?” I chuckled. I looked at her leg. “Since when have you been limping?” I asked, I hadn’t realised that yet.

“It’s called an infarction and I’ve been limping since I was about 6 years old,” she said arrogantly and then looked at me.

“Luca, no offence, but I do what an infarction is, I’m a doctor,” I looked up at her.

“Oh! Excuse me, I’m sorry for being so arrogant,” she apologized.

“It’s OK, you must’ve gotten that from Dad,” I replied.

“Yeah, I think maybe I did?” She chuckled. “Hello Cynthia, sorry I didn’t see you there,” she smiled.

“Hello!” Cynthia smiled. “How are you today?”

“I’m fine, thank you, what about yourself?” She replied.

“No problem. I’m good, just a bit flustered at the moment. Thank you for asking though,” Cynthia smiled again.

“You’re welcome!” She smiled cutely.

“Hey Cynthia, am I still bleeding from my rectum or not?” I said jokingly.

“They were able cauterize the blood vessels, so you should be alright for now.”

“Oh! Phew,” I sighed in relief. “That’s good. I’m so glad that I’m OK… I thought I was going to die at first…”

“I would make sure you never die!” She slithered onto my bed and stroked my hair.

“Hmm… ooh… you’re turning me on you silly girl,” I winked. “In my weird dream we had sex despite me being injured,” I whispered (trying to be discreet).

She giggled, “oh really?” – She whispered back – “how funny?”

“You want to do it when we get home?” I continued to whisper.

“Sure,” she replied while whispering.

“What are you talking about?” Luca looked confused.

“Umm… nothing,” I replied. “Trying to be discreet,” I whispered.

She giggled again. “I can tell,” she winked.

“Oh! I have to go now, bye,” Luca smiled.

“Bye!” We both said and watched her leave. She accidentally fell asleep next to me. So I decided to do the same thing.

“Lucian! Cynthia! Get up!” I heard that familiar voice… Dr. Baum.

“Uhhhh…,” I groaned and slowly woke up.

“Hmmm…,” Cynthia opened one eye.

“Rise and shine!” Dr. Baum chuckled. “Today’s Sunday and you know what that means?”

“What?” We both groaned.

“I was kidding. I actually came here to make sure you two weren’t having sex, because I know you two love it.”

“Hmm…,” we both growled.

“OK… I think this is my time to leave?” He hesitated and slowly walked out of the room. “Cya later,” he waved.

“Bye,” we both said.

“Where’s Chomp by chance?” I asked.

“Oh, he’s with Aaron and Liza right now,” she replied.

“Oh, alright then,” I smiled. She got off the bed. She kissed me on the forehead… it felt nice. I haven’t had this much love it seemed like in forever. “Hmm… do that again, that felt good…,” I smiled and she did that again.

“Would you like anything to eat?” She asked.

I nodded, “umm… sure, that’d be great!” I smiled. “Anything would be great!”

“Alright then,” she walked off. I closed my eyes for a few seconds, I finally opened them and I saw that Cynthia had brought a fillet mignon to this room.

“Whoa!” I blinked. “Fillet mignon, but why?” I cocked my head but drooled… “Does look good though! Thank you!” She handed it to me and I started eating… it melted in my mouth. I hadn’t had French food in a while…

“No problem sweetie!” She grinned. I sure did have an appetite; I ate it in about 5 minutes. “Wow that was fast!” She blinked. I nodded and sighed in relief. She sat down on the bed next to me. “Only 6 days…”

“Oh well, that’s OK. Say… just wondering… I’m wondering if maybe those side effects of “that drug” caused my rectal bleeding and me being in a coma for a week,” I asked and she nodded – I knew she’d know what I was talking about. “I wonder if it’s possible to take a look at the bottle and see what the effects are.”

“So… you want me to go visit Charon?” She asked. I nodded happily. “OK! Anything for you sweetie!”

“Thank you! Is there ANY way I could possibly repay you?” I grinned.

“No problem!” She paused. “Hmm… sex?” She said sarcastically.

“Deal then,” I grinned again. “Here, take Storic,” I tossed his ball to her.

“Thank you!” She caught it. “Bye sweetie, be safe OK?” She smiled and waved.

“You’re welcome. Bye!” I watched her walk off. I fell asleep from boredom.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Going to switch to Cynthia’s POV… Lucian is just going to sleep until she comes back.

“Almost there Storic,” I smiled at him. He grinned slightly.

“I sure hope so…,” he grunted.

“There it is!” I pointed and he descended. He landed on the ground softly. “Return sweetie.” I walked up to the door of the warehouse and opened it…

“…Charon? Hello, are you there?” I called. No answer. “Hello?” Still no answer…

“Wow!!! That was the best drunk sex I’d ever had…,” Charon came stumbling into the room that I was in. “Oh… hello Cynthia!” He spat up and collapsed. He was half-naked.

“Charon honey, are you OK?” His wife/prostitute (?) said. She then noticed me. “Oh hello, who are you?”

“Coming in to see about the adverse effects of this drug… that turns humans into Pokémon.”

Charon lifted his head from the ground. “Overrr therrrrree…,” he faltered.

“Thank you!” I walked off and went into the room where the drug was kept. I started to read it. “Symptoms and/or side effects includes: rectal bleeding, coma for a week, dizziness, vomiting, nausea, low sperm count, hypogonadism, shirking or swelling of the breast, drowsiness, migraines…,” I paused. “Oh he ain’t going to be happy when he reads this…,” I sighed and put it in my pocket. I started to fly back to the hospital….

“What’s wrong?” Storic asked as we were flying. I thought for a second. I started to read all the side effects of the drug. “Oh dear,” he scowled. He descended and landed on the grounds. I returned him and ran back inside… …Where he was happily sleeping away. I sighed and watched him sleep for awhile. He finally woke up and saw me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hope you liked it!
Sign up to rate and review this story