Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Why?

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

Arceus appears again, with a confession.

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-10-02 - Updated: 2009-10-02 - 1222 words

0Unrated
Chapter 70

It felt as if time stopped for some odd reason. That clopping noise was heard again. “Arceus…,” I said quietly.

“Yep, that’s me!” She said while clapping (?) her hooves.

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

“I meant to do this before but I forgot to… I accidentally switched yours and Cynthia’s bodies… while I was doing something to you,” she replied.

“And what was that ‘something’ you’re speaking of?”

“I was going to give you even heightened senses such as predicting earthquakes but I got carried away and switched your bodies on accident. I was going to do the same to Cynthia...”

“How quaint…,” I rolled my eyes. Then Cynthia appeared.

“Whoa… where am I?” She said groggily. She gasped a little. “Arceus!”

“I will tell you what I told Lucian. Alright?” Arceus said. “I was about to give Lucian some more senses when I got carried away and accidentally switched your bodies,” she hesitated. “You see... I have limitations every month... I can only do specific things... so... there is nothing I can do for now. Except you can see Jirachi, he grants wishes. I will teleport you to that area.” And she did just that... We woke up; time commenced and we were even closer to the top of the mountain.

“Look... almost there,” I wheezed.

“Yep...,” she nodded and huffed. We heard that gurgling sound again. “What was that?” She said quietly.

“It was that gurgling sound again,” I replied. “But where is it coming from?” I looked around... nothing. We trudged on despite the wind blowing slightly. The wind stopped and it lightly snowed. Lack of oxygen made us extremely exhausted. We were at the very top!

“We are... we are... here...,” she huffed.

“Jirachi…?!” We both called and looked around. No answer. “Jirachi?!” We both said again. No answer. We saw a cave and decided to stay there for awhile. I could see steam coming from the water that was inside the cave. I grinned. My toes were really cold. I thought maybe they were about to become frostbitten.

“Look! Hot springs in a cave? Odd!” I blinked. I sighed. We both sat down next to the water and took off our boots and socks and dipped our feet into the water. “Oooh…,” I groaned happily. “This feels nice…”

“Yes it does…,” she said while closing her eyes. She reached into her bag and grabbed the cell phone. She turned it on and dialed the home phone number. “Hello?” She said.

“OH MY GOD, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU AHHH!!!!! CHOMP STOP IT!!!!” Aaron yelled through the phone.

“You okay Aaron?” She furrowed her brow.

“NOOOO!!!!! CHOMP KEEPS BITING ME…,” he stopped shouting and paused. “Umm… I think he’s evolving…”

“Are you joking?”

“NO I’m not!!! AHHH!!!!” I heard a crunching sound through the phone. “Umm… Chomp seems to have a tail… black with a yellow ring around it… why is that?”

“Umm…,” she blushed.

“Oh well. Good to hear from YOU! OW!!!”

“Good to hear from you, too. Want to talk to Lucian?” She asked.

“Sure!” He said excitedly and she handed me the phone.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Hi Big Bro, what’s up? Where are you?”

“We were currently looking for Jirachi but we can’t seem to find him… I don’t know why.”

“Oh that’s too bad…,” he sighed. “AHHH!!! Got to go, Chomp is killing me!!! Bye!”

“Bye,” I hung up and turned it off. We both sighed in relief.

“Qqqq…,” it was that gurgling sound again. Where have I heard that sound before? Then in the blink of an eye a Floatzel appears. Not just one though… about 15.

“Humans!” They all said in unison. We both gulped and put our shoes and socks on just in case (even though our feet are practically frozen).

“There is nothing you can do,” said the biggest one… most likely the leader.

“The Darkfurs told us about you guys… and how you killed their leader!” Said another.

“’Darkfurs’?” I asked, pretending not to know.

“Why should we tell you?” Said one with patches of fur and one eye missing, he grunted and used a bone to pick his teeth.

“You two are just stupid little humans…!” I shuttered at the one that was picking his teeth with a bone. I then heard a strange a light pawing noise.

“Well done,” said a beautiful Glaceon.

“Well done?” I thought. “This Glaceon is an interesting specimen,” I coughed.

“’Interesting specimen?! What the hell is that supposed to mean?!” Glaceon roared. “Seize them little shit makers!”

“I’ve had enough!” I put out my switchblade and threw it at the Glaceon. It ripped through some of the muscles on its leg. I could hear it with my sensitive ears. I shuddered again at this sound.

“Something wrong?” She asked and blinked as the switchblade cut through its leg.

“Its muscles are tearing…,” I didn’t feel good. It wasn’t a sound I’d ever like to hear again… I was starting to remember something that happened to me when I was about 12 years old… “I’m starting to remember something…”

“Tell me quickly,” she replied.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was about 12 years old when this happened. Sure, I was young and cool. But I wasn’t stupid even though I loved doing stupid things with others as long as I didn’t get caught. Getting caught was a no-no. People would look down on me.

“I dare you to jump on the trampoline really high!” Faulkner said.

“Fine I will!” I rolled my eyes and jumped. Really high; maybe even TOO high – I jumped so high that I pulled the muscles in both of my legs. “Ahhhh!!!!” I screamed. It was the worst pain I’d ever been in! I could literally hear both my legs stretching. I will never forget that day… I was in the worst pain ever for months.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I snapped back into reality and looked at her. “Come on… we need to get out of this mess.”

“No you don’t!” Said a Floatzel with the bone in its mouth – it spit it out and looked at us. “Seize them!” They surrounded us even more. Some of them had rope made out of sinew (most likely from Rapidash or Manectric they’ve killed).

“Tie ‘em up!” said the Leader of the group. Before we could react, they tied us up… not in a relaxed or leisurely way, but in a boisterous and frenetic (frantic) way. It hurt like shit judging that I had boobs and all.

“How can you stand boobs Cynthia?!” I groaned.

“I’m used to it,” she smirked.

“Shut them up!” Said the leader again. They grabbed some hemp leaves with their musk on it. Their musk should never be taken lightly. For one, it comes from their anal glands and the glands on their backs; it smells putrid – as if someone threw a balloon filled with urine and Skuntank spray and maybe even sweat from under the armpit. Trust me, I’ve smelt this before when Barry felt uncomfortable. It’s used mainly as a defence mechanism but also do subdue prey… they were using it as a form of chloroform. We both nearly retched as we smelt it…

…We fainted from the odour…
Sign up to rate and review this story