Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Hospital visitors

by GalacticFTW 1 review

One of em is very special :D

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-10-02 - Updated: 2009-10-03 - 941 words

0Unrated
Chapter 85

It had only been a week since I was in the hospital. They gave me a shower because they thought I smelt bad... they did the same to my teeth. They told me I had lost over twenty pounds - putting me at about 174 pounds. They even did a check-up on Cynthia and they told her she was fine. Poor Cyrus though, he didn’t look like himself though... he needed a liver transplant - I checked on him every so often. My kids came, including Chomp himself. (As usual, he bit my arm HARD!). Aaron, Liza, Candice and Bertha (my God! Haven’t seen her in MONTHS!), Lorelei, Byron, Roark, Maylene, Winona, Volkner, Faulkner, Marie and Stan (he was currently part Purugly because of those stupid beers... he wanted to be a guinea pig). But my most interesting visitor was... well... Professor Rowan! I haven’t seen him in so long... last time I saw him was when I became Champion.

“Hello Lucian,” he said.

“Rowan?!?!” I wasn’t sure what to do... or say! Bow down to him? “Cheerio, Rowan. It’s great to see you. How are you sir?”

“Please, don’t be formal around me. You know me, I’m your friend. I know you well enough to know who you are,” he chuckled.

“Oh alright,” I replied, slightly taken aback by this. “I hate to sound rude... but is there something you want?”

“Well, I’d love if Cynthia and you’d come to the Summer school and help out with everyone.”

“What? Me? Her? I’d be honoured, Rowan!” I replied, slightly.

“Please... you don’t have to call me Rowan, you may call me Siôr.” (A/N: Pronounced SHOR. A Welsh form of George).

“Ah... so you’re Welsh?” I asked.

“Yes, I am,” he replied, smiling. “Where’s Cynthia, per chance?”

“Oh... she’s in the cafe... sneaking food up to here,” I lowered my voice and smirked.

“Ooh haha, sneaky...,” he grinned.

“ROWAN!!!” She said, blinking. “It’s so great to see you!!!” She hugged him.

“Great to see you too, little lady,” he smiled and hugged her back. He told her exactly what he said to me.

“That would be GREAT!!!” She replied.

“Lucian, call me when you get better. It will start in a couple of weeks. Do you think you will be better by then?” He asked.

“Yeah... sure!” I smiled. “Siôr, I have a question... I have three kids plus a Pokemorph... can they be apart of it?”

“Yes! That would be great!” He smiled. We said goodbye and he left. I sighed.

“Well this should be interesting! And fun!” I smiled. “So, what did you bring me?” I asked sarcastically. She opened a box of chicken, corn, green beans and mashed potatoes. I drooled instantly. “That looks good!! Thank you!! Is that one of those specials?”

“Yes it is, you’re welcome” she replied, handing to me along with a fork.

“Mmm... this is good...,” I mumbled, eating it in less than ten minutes. She blinked at this fast eating.

“Aren’t you full?” She asked, shrugging.

“Sorta,” I replied, somewhat relieved...

“Well, I suppose you’re sleepy?” She asked.

“Yeah...,” I yawned. “Goodnight.”

“’Night!” She smiled and sat down in the chair. I fell asleep and she soon followed.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Two weeks later...

“YES!!! I finally feel better!!!” I jumped out of the bed. “No more PAIN!!!”

“I’m glad you feel better!” She smiled.

“I shall call Rowan now!” I walked out of the room and into the hall to look for a pay phone. I put 25 cents into it. “Yes, is Rowan there?” I asked.

“Yes he is... hang on...”

“Hello?”

“Rowan? Hey... It’s Lucian. I feel better now! In fact I think I’m getting dischraged sometime today...”

“Ah!! That’s great!! Drop on by as soon as you can!”

“Alright, I have to go now. Bye!”

“Bye!” He hung up. I did the same.

“Wohoo!!” I felt happy as a lark.

“There you are!” Dr. Baum found me. I turned around.

“Am I discharged? Please? Professor Rowan said I could be a part of his Summer school...”

“I was gonna say that! Yes you are.”

“Alright!” I said happily, quickly walking back to my old room. She could tell exactly why I was happy.

“Have you been discharged?” She asked, smirking.

“Yes!” I said proudly. “Ah well... shall we go now? Rowan said I could come by whenever I want.”

“Do you even know where it is?” She asked... I had not thought of that before.

“Isn’t that what the internet is for?” I replied sarcastically.

“I’ll call him and ask,” she winked. “It’s a lot better.”

“You’re right! You go do that,” I replied. She smiled and walked off. She happily came back. “It’s on Route 210!!!”

“What?! You’re kidding me, right?!”

“No! I’m not!”

I gasped. “WOW! That’s just to the east of us!”

“Let’s go then!”

“Yes!” I pointed to the east, supposedly. “Now that you mention it...”

“Hmm?”

“I have seen a huge building while walking on Route 110... haven’t you?”

“Yes! Now that you mention it... that does sound familiar.”

“But wasn’t it foggy when we’ve seen it?” I asked... somewhat stupefied.

“Yeah... I think it was...”

“Oh well... let’s just go,” I walked happily away.

“Yes...”

So we went home to get ready to go (kids following of course, along with Chomp)... it didn’t take very long to get there. Surprisingly, Leon knew Defog... it was very handy!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Wohoo!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story