Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Miracles and reborns

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2009-10-02 - Updated: 2009-10-03 - 1253 words

0Unrated
A/N: Wohoo! Platinum is fun! :( ...It is a damned shame there’s really no way to see Cyrus and other Galactic members (except sexy Saturn). I actually feel kind of bad for Cyrus... he’s really growing on me... as in this first scene. If you don’t believe in miracles, then don’t read this:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 91

Meanwhile..., at the hospital...

“Cyrus, you have some company,” a nurse said.

“I do...?” Cyrus said. The nurse nodded. The person visiting him walked in nonchalantly, holding a Bible.

“Hello little brother,” the person said. It was Cyrus’s big brother, Dirk. He had not seen him since he started Galactic...it is said Dirk started the Pokemon League, and invented Poke Radars... even though the credit went to Cyrus himself... probably because they look similar.

“D-Dirk?!” Cyrus blinked. “I-I thought you were dead!”

“Sorry little brother,” he said. “I’m sorry abandoned you...,” he sighed. “I’ve been in hiding ever since you started Team Galactic... I then found out what happened to you, so I decided to come and visit you... I do suggest you read this,” he handed him the Bible.

Cyrus held it. “T-Thank you...,” was all he could say... (and some say that day, he actually smiled for once!) Turns out he was there to convert and save him from his wickedness... and this in turn somehow saved his liver. The power of miracles is inevitable...

“May the good Lord be with you Cyrus, amen.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back at the School...

Aaron was here briefly before going back to (my) home. He said after Liza and him went the hospital and back home; he ran here as fast as possible to tell me the results of the sonogram she got. Boy, did he startle us slightly... and surprise us. We both smiled as he left; Rowan waved in an almost military salute... could be because he is a part of the Pokémon League. We just blinked at him.

“So... where does Aaron live?” He asked.

“He lives at my house when we’re gone (and we have been gone a lot lately), other than that, sometimes he lives with Liza in Mossdeep and he has a cabin near Hearthome; it’s pretty much in a huge grove of trees... he seems to be the only one that knows where it is really,” I replied.

“Ah, I see now,” he scratched his chin. I did the same but it was a bit whiskery.

“Someone needs to shave,” Cynthia rubbed my shoulders.

“Oooh yeaaah...,” I moaned. “That feels nice...”

“Say... Rowan... is there a place we could be... alone?” She winked. “Besides the cabin?”

“Hmm... I suppose you could, but I thought you wanted your Pokémon to eat off the dead Wailord, are you not?”

“Ah yeah, I forgot,” I mused. We both grinned and let our Pokemon out. I looked at Terry an Robbie, because for some odd reason - they looked very peculiar. One of those odd dream things snapped into my mind: a young couple were out on a daily ride in a car; when the car swerved and landed in a ditch... they died almost instantly... they were reborns... just like Leon and Beowulf. I shuddered slightly because I recognised them... I could only think one thing...: Cynthia’s parents... a few months after I met her, she had told me that her parents had died when she was four... and she could only show me pictures of them.

“Is something wrong?” Cynthia asked, lying her head on my shoulder. I stopped shuddering.

“C-Cynthi-a-a.... I-I t-t-thin-k... T-Terr-ry and-d...,” I almost broke down.

“And?” She looked worried.

“And... and... Robbie... I-I think-k... they-they’re-e-e... your...your... p-parents...,” oh God... please help me... Rowan looked at me funny.

“What?! What...?! But how-how is that p-possible?!” She fainted spot-on. Terry flew down and Robbie slithered towards her. All the Pokémon except Leon looked at us funny.

“Shh... Cynthia... I’m Takis, your father,” Terry said.

“And I’m Anastasia, your mother,” Robbie said. They both nudged her.

“She’s out cold,” I scowled. I kneeled down beside her. I kissed her on the lips to see if she would wake up. Nope...

“Is she OK?” Rowan asked.

“I think she’s just really shocked,” I replied. Takis and Ana continued to try and wake her up. Rowan snuck off to get a bucket of water... he came back and dumped it on her.

“This should help,” he chuckled. Cynthia popped open her eyes and coughed. She then sat up.

“Oh... my head...,” she rubbed it. She looked at her parents. “S-So you were my parents all along?” She paused. “How come y-you never said anything?”

“Because we didn’t want to scare you,” they said in unison.

“Oh... I see... OK then...,” she sighed and stroked them. I helped her up. “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome,” I smiled. I looked at her parents and smiled. “It’s interesting to meet you, even though I’ve known you for awhile.”

“Yes, yes,” Takis smiled back. “Same to you.”

“Same here,” Ana smiled.

“Anyways...,” I looked at all of the Pokemon. “See that dead Wailord? We need you to feed off of it as much as possible,” I pointed. All the Pokémon nodded and headed towards it... how quaint?

“I might as well help,” Rowan smiled and let all of his Pokemon out. There was the Torterra, Staraptor and Empoleon from earlier, but also an Infernape, a Toxicroak, a Rotom, and a Gliscor. I smiled.

“Nice Pokémon,” I nodded.

“Wow! They’re great!” Cynthia smiled as well.

“Thank you,” he smirked.

“You’re welcome,” we both said. I looked at the dead Wailord... Storic and Gabby were taking large chunks out of it. I read about Dragon types a long time ago, the article said that they eat a lot whenever possible. I then saw a few wild Honchkrows coming down to feed on it as well. I knew if they ate too much, they would be grounded. Maybe I could catch one? I haven’t had a flying type since I gave my Staravia away to Winona.

“So... what now?” I asked Cynthia. She was somewhat in a daze.

“Want me to make some mead? I haven’t made any in months,” she replied.

“Ooh! Sure thing, that sounds excellent,” I grinned.

“So you’re a reborns?” Leon looked at Takis and Ana. The two nodded. “Wow... I had no idea.”

“Well, we should leave them to eat it for awhile,” Rowan said.

“Indeed,” I nodded. “Come on Cynthia, maybe we can jog around the lake?”

“Jog? - My God... I haven’t done that in years! And my knees...,” she scowled.

“It’s OK, I can help. Let’s go.”

“Can I come along?” Rowan asked blatantly.

“What?!” We both said.

“I can jog despite only being 60,” he chuckled.

“OK, you can come along,” I smiled.

“Yes,” Cynthia nodded. “It’ll be fun.”

I smiled and we began to walk off on the left side of the lake... the clouds cleared away and it became bright and sun... and very hot... it must have been at least 80ish or 90ish out. I began to jog along with Cynthia and Rowan... and despite Rowan’s age, he was jogging faster than me - lucky bastard! Cynthia and I caught up with him; but we heard a strange noise as we were running... what was it?

...TO BE CONTINUED (TBC)....
Sign up to rate and review this story