Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Secrets

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

READ OR DIE

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2009-10-02 - Updated: 2009-10-03 - 1188 words

0Unrated
A/N: MAJOR SPOILER COMING UP IN THIS CHAPTER… esp. if you haven’t read chapter 18 of SnazzyShipping.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 96

I closed my eyes for a few minutes. “House... House...? Where are you?”

“I’m right here,” he replied.

“I need help,” I blushed. “Do you know what kind of bacteria this is...?”

“It is... Klebsiella pneumoniae,” he replied.

“Thank you House!” I grinned and opened my eyes. Baum was looking at me funny.

“Whom were you speaking to?” He scratched his head.

“My inner House...,” I blushed. Oh God, how embarrassing.

“Hahaha…!!! An ‘inner House’…!” He just laughed. Cynthia was behind him and hit him on the back of the head. I snickered.

“Ow… hey that hurt…!” He scowled.

“I believe him,” she said.

I smiled. “I need to get some antibiotics to Fantina’s son, be right back,” I walked off and went up the many stairs that I never really noticed before… there really weren’t very many… I looked around for the first time fully. I never knew how immense this place was. I walked to the closet where the hospital keeps all the medicine; I found the right antibiotic for Klebsiella pneumoniae. As I was walking down the hall, I could see a poster, but I ignored this… I had no intentions at looking at it. “Hmm…,” I pondered. The smell of blood became apparent… I can smell it like a shark. I don’t know whether it’s in someone’s body, blood in transfusion bags or blood leaking out of someone… the smell was obnoxious to me, since I’m still part Pokémon. I looked around some more… I could see people rushing around everywhere, and people chatting about miscellaneous things, of which I didn’t care about. A few of the patients had their TVs on… of course… it had to be General Hospital! I huffed and continued to walk. “I just hate that show,” I grumbled. I had finally gotten back to where they were waiting.

“Ooh!! There you are… he is very sick!!” Fantina scowled.

“Oh… well, here’s an antibiotic for him, be sure to follow the directions,” I handed it to her. I turned around to see Jacques laying down and looking sick as a dog. I hoped that he was OK.

Merci, Lucian!” She hugged me. I smiled.

“Yes, thank you very much,” Juan hugged me, too.

“No problem, anything for my friends,” I nodded.

“Thanks doctor!” Jacques smiled. The three left.

“No problem…!” I smiled again. I was just about to walk out when Dirk came by.

“Lucian… you should come see this… and let’s find Cynthia, she would probably like to know as well,” he had a clipboard in his arms.

“What’s wrong…?” I furrowed my brow.

“I’ll let you see it when we find Cynthia,” was all he said. I scratched my head, I was very confused. We walked around for about five minutes to see Cynthia looking at a patient. Dirk knocked on the door.

“Hmm…?” She looked up.

“You might want to come and see this,” he said.

“Hang on a sec, OK?” She smiled. She didn’t look too happy… we waited for another five minutes. The patient finally left. “Ugh,” she rolled her eyes. “That patient wanted Viagra.”

I slapped my face. “Ugh, what is up with those drugs, I hate them. Anyways, what is it Dirk…?”

“Follow me, to the lab,” he said. We both nodded and followed him to the lab. He turned on one of those light boards (A/N: does anyone know what they’re called?? Please help!!). He then put up what looked like DNA profiling (VNTR or variable number tandem repeat). We both looked at it strangely because the sequences on it were different.

“What about it…?” We both said.

“Cynthia, this is yours,” he pointed. “And this is Flint’s,” he pointed to another. Our jaws dropped… this means Cynthia isn’t anywhere near related to Flint!!!

“Flint isn’t related to me…?!” She blinked. “Is he a chimera…?!”

“No, I don’t believe he is,” he replied. I was speechless. (When I got Fantina pregnant, her revenge was sex with Flint; she was drunk [she drank about four beers] at the time when it happened; and I understand that now, it was an accident anyway. It was so long ago, that I’d completely forgotten about it.)

“Where on Earth did you get a hold of this…?” I asked cautiously.

He noticed my tone. “Remember when I drug tested everyone that one day? Well I did a DNA test along with a drug test, just to see if anything unusual was happening. I overheard you calling Flint ‘big bro’. I started to wonder if he really was your brother. So that’s one reason why I did a DNA test. I was shocked to see that your DNA didn’t match; I thought I could never tell you, because you probably wouldn’t understand at the time.

“So I took it with me, when Cyrus started Galactic, to Kanto. I’ve kept it everyday since I did that test.”

We both looked at the ground, shocked as ever. “So… I having sex with him wasn’t so pointless after all… I could’ve had a kid with him…,” she sighed. “That was a stupid mistake, I should’ve known not to do that with him but I was drunk and I thought he was Volkner.”

“Yeah, it was her revenge because I accidentally made Fantina pregnant…,” I sighed. “But I understand,” I hugged her and she smiled at me.

“And I still love you no matter what you do,” she giggled.

“And I still love you no matter what you do,” I giggled. Dirk smiled at us. “Well, let’s see if there are anymore patients that need attending upstairs,” I nodded.

“Right, let’s go,” she grinned and I followed her. I had forgotten that my family was here.

“Oh! My God… I forgot that our family came by.”

“They did? They must be in the waiting room then,” she nodded.

“OK, let’s go,” I led her back to where the waiting room was. I spotted them; they were all sound asleep. Liza opened one eye and spotted me.

“Hey…,” she whispered.

“Sorry, I got distracted, I forgot you guys were here,” I replied. “You guys are welcome to come to my office,” I smiled as the others woke up.

“Sounds great,” she nodded. Aaron yawned and stretched. He didn’t look like himself…

“Aaron, is the medicine for your hypogonadism wearing off?” I asked.

“Yeah… I need a new prescription,” he replied.

“Why didn’t you tell me…?”

“You’ve been busy,” he shrugged. I rubbed my temples and sighed forcibly.

“Oh well, come to my office guys,” I walked off. Everyone followed me happily, except Aaron; he was really tired. I really did feel bad for my little half-brother. We finally arrived in my office and he slumped down in the chair and fell asleep immediately.

I wondered what to do next…

…TBC…
Sign up to rate and review this story