Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Revised: Oriss Chronicles

Piplup!

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2009-10-03 - Updated: 2009-10-03 - 1707 words

0Unrated
THIS IS A REVISED EDITION WHICH IS DIFFERENT FROM THE UN-REVISED CHAPTER 1

A/N: This story takes place in Oriss. It is a sub-region of Oklariss. Oriss is based on Southeast Oklahoma; it is somewhat located in these counties: McCurtain, LeFlore, Pushmataha, Choctaw, some of Latimer, Bryan, some of Atoka, and possibly some of Pittsburg. Image here: http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a386/AnimalFans/Regions.png

Oh yeah, imagine David to be a green-eyed counterpart of Barry. And Michelle’s motto “Non inultus premor” is French for “I cannot be touched by impunity” (it’s also the motto of the French city, Nancy) my best guess on pronouncing it would be “no in-sul-TUSS prey-MOR”. Oh yeah, I forgot, think of Prof. Rose as being a counterpart of Elm (body and everything else) and Birch (head at least) combined. Sorry, I’m really not good at describing people. I may try to sprite him…


___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1

“Come on, wake up or you will be late!” My mum yelled. I groaned and sleepily got out of bed while yawning. I dizzily fell out of bed because I got out of bed too quickly.

“Ow… that hurt,” I said groggily. I quickly dressed into a pair of plain blue jeans and a blue t-shirt with nothing on it. Yeah, my clothes happened to be plain but I don’t complain and no one notices. I didn’t feel like hollering back, so I ran down the stairs at quickly as possible; well, I happened to have fallen down. I got a carpet burn on my face and arms in the process. I was being a klutz this morning.

My mum came running. “Are you all right?” She helped me up.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” The carpet burns didn’t hurt that badly. Come on, I’ve been hurt so many times before it’s not even that funny. I was quite used to falling down the stairs. “So, what’s for breakfast?” I smiled.

“French toast,” she replied. “Does the sound good?”

“Yes, it does,” I followed her to the kitchen.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I sat down to eat, but before I could, the doorbell rang. I mentally cursed at this, because it’s usually the stupid neighbour kid David.

Argh I hate David. He is a dumbass, prick, social, arrogant, annoying, he makes fun of people (especially the losers like me), and he treats others like crap. Never, ever play a game with him or something, because he’ll call you a flat-out loser. I used to play with him all the time. I got my feelings hurt. He used to treat some of the weaker Pokemon like Starly, well, like crap. It’s really annoying. He did all kinds of things to them, almost killing them… which is sad. Enough about him, he’s stupid.

I rolled my eyes and walked up to the door. I opened it, and yes; it was David himself. He had the most arrogant smile ever on his face. “Hey Michelle,” he said teasingly. “I got myself a Pokemon!”

“Good for you,” I replied arrogantly, as if I didn’t care. “Come in.” He walked in.

“Do you want to see it?” He asked.

“No thank you, I’ll be right back. Oh yeah, touch my French toast and you’re dead,” I walked up the stairs to the bathroom. Well, what do you think people do in there? I looked at the mirror and stared at my bloodshot eyes. I hadn’t gotten enough sleep lately. “I should seriously get some sleep tonight.” I groaned. “I don’t like David… but I can’t stay in here forever, though. I will teach that bastard how much of a bastard he really is,” I smirked evilly. “Non inultus premor,” I mumbled to myself. I slowly and carefully walked down the stairs. Stupid Bastard was talking to my mum. I sat back down in my chair and ate the rest of the toast while SB and Mum were busy talking.

“I have to go now,” SB grinned arrogantly. “Bye guys, I’ll see you later.”

“Bye,” I tried to smile.

“Bye,” Mum replied. “So, how was your breakfast?” She smiled.

“It was amazing!” I grinned. “I’m nearly ready to go, though,” I put my dishes up and walked carefully up the stairs. OK, I really don’t want to get into any details about this; but I grabbed some PJs, and umm… whatever else I needed. “All right, I’m ready to go now!” I grinned.

“All right honey, will you call me?” She hugged me tightly. I nodded happily. “Good. I love you very much, and I hope you have good time.”

“I love you very much, too; and thank you,” I smiled. She kissed me on the forehead and I walked off while waving. I opened the door to the bright sunlight that nearly blinded me. It was so annoying. I heard a ton of shouting and noise pollution. “What’s going on?” I immediately walked over to the roaring crowd. Pretty much half the town, all of the police and the professor were there. “Hey, what’s going on?” I tapped someone’s shoulder. He turned around. He was a bit odd looking, with one brown and one blue eye and buck teeth…

“Someone stole a Piplup!” He replied.

I was shocked out of my mind. “You got to be kidding me, right? That is the starter I wanted…,” I wanted to rip my hair out. “Oh great, oh great,” I repeated. “Hang on…,” I mumbled to myself. “I have an idea,” I smirked and walked up to the professor. I tapped his shoulder. He turned around.

“Yes?” He asked with a straight face. His face was grizzly; as if he hadn’t shaved in awhile, his blue eyes looked at me with power and authority, his arms were lanky but his legs were thick (maybe he ran a lot?), his voice was soft but valiant.

“I was wondering if I could help, you see, Piplup was the Pokémon I wanted…”

He cleared his throat. “I suppose you could,” he nodded. “All right, I’ll let you borrow these Pokémon,” he nodded and let out these Pokémon: Turtwig, Aipom, Chimchar, Buizel, and Houndour. “I suggest you take good care of them,” he knelt down beside them. “Can you please go with…?”

“Michelle,” I smiled.

“Michelle, and help her find the stolen Piplup? All right guys, please?” He smiled happily at them. They all made their respective sounds happily. “Good.”

“Thank you so much!” I grinned and hugged him. He hugged me back.

“No problem, I needed the help anyway. See you later.”

“Bye Professor Rose!” I waved and walked off along with the Pokémon following me.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We came to a small lake with clear water, with some cattails and water lilies. The scent of the lilies lingered in the air. I sniffed the air. “Wow that smells amazing!” I grinned and looked around. The sky was so beautiful, clear, no clouds at all and a beautiful shade of blue. A few birds (most likely Chatots or the like) flew over us. The grass smelt like the recent rains. I can never describe how this smells – it just smells amazing. I heard Starlies singing, Chorusers croaking, and the sound of water tumbling over the rocks. I sat down on a dry rock. “Hey guys,” I smiled and all of the Pokémon came over. I got some cupcakes (that my mum made) out of my bag. “Would you guys like some? They are made from Watmel berries.”

They all chirped/chattered/howled happily; I handed them one each of the Watmel cupcakes to them. They all ate the cupcakes happily. I looked down to see little ripples in the puddles below. It was starting to rain. “Ahh! Come on guys, let’s find us a shelter!” I began to run off with them following me. I ran as fast as I could but I nearly fell trying to slow down, because I happened to see that Piplup!

“Hey it’s that Piplup…,” I pulled out a semi-soggy cupcake from my backpack.

“Pip…?” It said in a confusing manner. “Lup…!” It refused.

“Oh… that’s right… Piplup are proud…” I put it on the ground even though it got soaked. I looked at the others; they were looking all right despite it raining. “Piplup, we need you to return to Professor Rose’s lab, all right?”

“Not on my watch! This Piplup is mine!” I heard an evil chuckle. “Yes, I am the one that stole the Piplup, I am the one everyone is after,” a tall, dark figured silhouette appeared before me. “What kind of little bitch goes around looking for a stupid Piplup?”

“Bitch? Who are you calling a bitch – you’re the bitch – you’re the one that stole the Piplup. All right, Turtwig, can you use Energy Ball?” I asked.

“Turtwig,” it nodded.

“Good, use Energy Ball on the mysterious person!” Before Turtwig could fire up its Energy Ball, he whipped around and let out a Combusken. It began to become of the two-armed yellow and orange chicken. It crowed loudly. The Energy Ball nearly hit the Pokémon but it jumped out of the way.

“Good, now use Vacuum Wave!” He smirked.

“Piplup, do something!” I cried.

“Pip,” it nodded.

“Oh no, you don’t,” he smirked again. “Use Seismic Toss on Piplup.” The Combusken grabbed Piplup, jumped real high, not even letting go. Piplup cried in pain. There was nothing it could do… except evolve – and it did just that.

“Prinplup,” it grinned.

“Try a Drill Peck!” I commanded. The fins on its head and bill glowed and spun out of Combusken’s arms and drove it into the ground. Combusken immediately fainted because it was super effective and because of the rain. All of the Pokémon were shocked. “Wow…”

“You will see me again,” he snapped and puff of white smoke appeared and he disappeared.

“Come on, let’s go back and tell Rose we found you.” All of the Pokémon made their respective sounds and we slowly walked, exhaustingly through the rain…
Sign up to rate and review this story