Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Conspiracy Behind the Force

The Morning After Call

by Chicago-Kid 0 reviews

Sorry for the short descriptions and chapters. Sorry for writing.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-10-04 - Updated: 2009-10-04 - 487 words

0Unrated
When I woke up the next day, it wasn’t daytime. It was night again and I had no idea of whether or not I was actually awake. My surrounding told my disorientated self that I was in the forest, the one that led down the back of the park and my body was calling out for something.
One lone bushwalker with a heavy rucksack did the trick.
Without thinking I jumped. Instinct took over, binding me to rip apart this stranger alive. It felt good, some of the hate that I had felt toward most others was being exercised in such a way that I had never felt before. I felt uncomfortable but right at home as I kept on going at the now lifeless carcass before my eyes. The blood all over the ground had me going crazy like Barney Gumble for his beer.
Five minutes later I was walking away, feeling awkward, slightly more energetic but overall I felt apologetic. What did I just do?
I didn’t know where to head next. As far as I was concerned, I was fucked. No Pete obviously meant no family and who wasn’t there? Pete.
I walked slowly back to the place where we lay the previous night. To my surprise, Pete’s bag was gone. Only mine remained. Which gave me hope that he still remained alive. Or whatever you want to say about it.
Thoughts started booming away in the back of my mind as I walked to the park entrance, dragging my feet along the pavement. I knew that my brain was going to begin trying to kill me, from the inside out. It would drive me insane. Throughout my whole life I had believed if you killed a person, it’s only fair if you get killed right back. But then would it do more justice to keep me alive? To spend how ever long an eternity is trying to forget everything?
Perhaps this is just how crime and punishment works out. Me forced to live forever and ever mourning for the loss of my family. Who would care?
Halfway down the street I became conscious again of how I must of appeared. It was about 10, people were still everywhere outside. I could smell them. I punched my nose absent-mindedly. PEOPLE DO NOT SMELL PEOPLE!
Great! Now I was a stupid looking girl, walking down a street in the middle of nowhere like she’s drunk – with a fucking huge nosebleed. Brilliant!
More wars broke out in my head. Stupid things. Other people’s worries. I guessed them by their faces.
A few more streets down and I was staring at a small house. It looked out of place. Like how I felt. Without all of the pretty awnings and wisteria vines and all. The welcome mat looked welcoming enough so I fell face-first onto it.
It looked better from above.
Sign up to rate and review this story