Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon

SlushShipping

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

How Candice and Flint fall in love. Finally finished the first chapter. Major SlushShipping.

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-10-05 - Updated: 2009-10-06 - 1062 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1: Flint’s POV

“Awesome, I got a date!” I grinned and looked at Charizard. His huge face looked like a gargoyle… I touched his smooth scales (which were more feather-like than ever). His neck was muscular from me riding him so many times. I held on to his huge horns (which were larger than most Charizards’). I loved how he felt; it was somewhat of a warming sensation when I put on one of those IcyHot pads on my back; except without the icy part, though. Charizard roared and we landed in front of the Denny’s where Candice worked. She told me that she worked in Sunyshore for awhile just to get some money. I returned Charizard and walked in. WOW… those smells that hit my nose the instant I walked in! It was a mix of pancake batter, maple syrup, bacon, sausage, coffee, and fruit. It’s too bad I couldn’t smell any whip cream – because that tastes really good on my pancakes. I drooled like crazy because it smelt so good, plus I was starving. I couldn’t see Candice just yet, so I decided to find a table and sit down.

“What should I get?” I mumbled, staring at the menu.

“I think you should get the chocolate cherry pancakes with whipped cream and chocolate chips.” I felt someone rub my head and swirl their finger through my hair.

“Ooh…,” I shuddered and got turned on. “Hi-hi Candice,” I blushed and grinned. “H-how are you?” I was getting turned on by her. I mean, come on! She was the fucking sexiest person in all of Sinnoh. I could never ever fully describe her… I just loved how her hair looked, cute pigtails, blue sweater, black jeans…

“I’m fine, thank you,” she sat down next to me. “Want me to get you something… for free?” She lowered her voice and smirked. “I do work here,” she winked. Wow – when she did that – a whole bunch of neurons fired. She really turned me on. “You all right, Flint?” She waved her hand in front of my face.

“Oh…,” I snapped out of my daze. “You-you really turn me on,” I growled. “Even more than my sister,” I thought. I scooted closer to her and leant against her. “Does this bother you?” I growled.

“Not at all, I kind of like it,” she nodded. “Anyways, you want me to get you something?”

“Whatever you mentioned before, baby,” I winked sexily. I had already forgotten what it was because she was too busy turning me on before. What was this odd feeling? I had never felt it before…

“Right, I can get you that,” she grinned and got up. “I’ll be back in fifteen minutes.” I grinned brightly as she walked off.

“Such a nice ass…,” I mumbled. “Now… there is bound to be a way to impress her…,” I looked around. I knew I couldn’t say ‘will you marry me?’ that would be awkward, and I have only known her for a week. I had the perfect idea for when she came back: ‘You’re the one that I want’. I bet she knew the words to it!

I waited about fifteen minutes before she came back. “Hey Flint,” she handed me the food.

“Hey Candice… I got a song for you… you might know the lyrics…,” I smirked and stood up on the seat. “I got chills
They’re multiplying
And I’m losing control,
‘Cause the power you’re supplying
It’s electrifyin’…,” I walked up to her and grabbed her hands softly.

She grinned and grabbed my hands. “You better shape up
‘Cause I need a man
And my heart is set on you
You better shape up
You better understand
To my heart I must be true
Nothing left
Nothing left for me to do…”

“You're the one that I want
You are the one I want
Oo-oo-oo, honey
The one that I want
You are the one I want
Oo-oo-oo, honey
The one that I want
You are the one I want
Oo-oo-oo, the one I need
Oh, yes indeed,” we all sang, including some people in the background. I turned around to see Volkner of all people. He grinned at me and clicked his tongue.

“If you’re filled
With affection
You’re to shy to convey
meditate my direction
Feel your way,” she sang.

“I better shape up oo-oo-oo
‘Cause you need a man,” I smiled.

“I need a man
Who can keep me satisfied…”

“I better shape up oo-oo-oo
If I’m gonna prove…”

“You better prove
That my faith is justified,” she smiled and looked at me straight in the eyes.

“Are you sure?” I was so close to kissing her…

“Yes I’m sure down deep inside,” we sang in unison; she looked at my lips.

“You're the one that I want
You are the one I want
Oo-oo-oo, honey
The one that I want
You are the one I want
Oo-oo-oo, honey
The one that I want
You are the one I want
Oo-oo-oo, the one I need
Oh, yes indeed,” we both sang in unison again, including the others in the restaurant. We repeated it another three times and everyone calmed down…. We both sat down, panting from all the dancing.

“F-Flint…,” she smiled. “That was amazing… thank you… I appreciate it, none of boyfriends have ever sung to me before…” I wanted to do a technique Lucian said he saw in one of his dreams: point to something that’s not there, that will distract her and I could kiss her. “Flint…?” She waved her in front of my face.

“Sorry, just looking at your beautiful brown eyes…,” I sighed softly. She giggled. “Say… what’s that over there?” I smirked slightly.

“Huh?” She looked to where I was pointing. I leant over to her to her and kissed her smack-dab on the lips. She moaned softly while I got turned on of course.

This was the best day of my life… literally… there were no words to describe it… except my genitals were being my thinker instead of my brain… ooh… how I would love to do her… do her well… I smirked and we French kissed….

Pure pleasureee….

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hopefully I won't get in trouble for using that song... XD
Sign up to rate and review this story